Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance (31063 Views)

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by airsaylongcon: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2014
I was in rivers state orientation camp at nonwa gbam tai from aug 5 to 26 this year,we were paid d first allowee in camp,the corpers should b paid,it has always b so
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by GboyegaD(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no way,you can correct me on any other thing,but this one,man mi you got it wrong,I repeat you got it wrong. Go and ask your english teacher or better still google it grin

Since you have google you can go check it again and if you need help don't hesitate to let me know.
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by IYANGBALI: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

Since you have google you can go check it again and if you need help don't hesitate to let me know.
ok let me help you,the only time you say monies is wen you are talking about more than 1 currency,that is naira and dollars,but if it is just about 1 currency,money remains as money,so I put it to you that it is totally wrong for you to say that the corpers should be paid their “MONIES”now you go and google that piece of info I just gave you and make sure you come back here to thank me grin
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by misterkay(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Shigoboy:
it has never happen in the history of nysc, first allawee always be in cash, other camps are receiving there own already

Well it happened in 2014 Batch B' Orientation in Anambra State. We were paid our first allowee after passing out from camp.
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Toscoas2(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Costa05:
I no think say u don ever go school b4 dats y u dey talk like dat. Who among ur fwend don collect 1st alawee for e account b4.
pls are you talking to me or d guy dt posted d ugly comment?
pls read before you start to mention people post
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Toscoas2(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
brainpower:

I don't normally reply people that insult others cos it shows how frustrated they are. You can shre your idea without insulting me and I believe I not the only one that doesn't shre thesame idea with you.
Now to the topic, the military doesn't do such protests and nysc is considered technically as a paramilitary. Nysc didn't say they won't be paid their money but that they should go to their respective LG of posting first and its not the first time its happening or are the others fools?
They have laws that guide them in nysc, they have the camp court to go to in case they have grievances.
What should be noted is that their money will be given to them and its not law that cash has to be given to them in camp.
Now they have the freedom to protest but not that kin of protest. All thesame, you can see their protest as the right thing to do, I differ from that and the last time I checked I have the righht to not reason like you. But if you still have a problem with it, you can go to hell. For your information, Rivers state govt doesn't pay state allowance until after one year or more when you are no longer a corper, the question is, will they protest that too?
are you sure you knew anything abt NYSC?
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by jogerry: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by AmeLonRo(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
YOUTHS are protesting, ELDERS are jumping fence.
Which way Naijiria?

Nigeria!

God bless Nigeria.

period.
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by dam4wummy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oya i rest my case..mk una dey grumble..
I am a batch A corper in anambra state, and in anambra state you are not paid in cash, it started with us.
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
dam4wummy:

I am a batch A corper in anambra state, and in anambra state you are not paid in cash, it started with us.
so why r these otondos sayn dat it hasnt been done anywhr in all d camps since the inception of the nysc scheme
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by 0955eb027(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Shigoboy:
it has never happen in the history of nysc, first allawee always be in cash, other camps are receiving there own already
Bros ye, no talk wetin u no knw o...
Anambra no dey pay for hand starting from 2013 batchC...
Claiming dey ve adopted cashless policy nonsense...
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by 0955eb027(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2014
dam4wummy:

Nah, it did not start wit u...
It started with us 2013 batchC
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Peterina(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm posted to Rivers state,any one going from kwara state, Ilorin to be precise?? pls u can reach me on 07030744109. thanks a bunch
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Footsoldier(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
@cutehector4u where did you serve?
Shigoboy:
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by airsaylongcon: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
UPDATE
I had earlier said on this thread that I hadnt been paid state allawee having served in Etche LG Batch A 2012. Well I got a shocker thus morning when i git a call from my corper babe that Emohua LG had been paid last week. i said ok o..the lord will do out own. within an hour the babe called me back that she had just received her alert for 110k from RVSG at her access bank. my heart cut cos that access bank account had been abandoned for days! o boy na e i use my 2 left leg waka go d nearest access bank explain to customer service say i don forget my account details. d lovely lady just search for my name for their database (only two people share my name in d whole wide world...myself and my cousin's daughter). as she retrieve d account number na i tell am say make she help me spy d balance. the figure she wrote shock me. 110k dey sleep ontop waterbed for my account. i blink so my eyes could see clearly...d figure for d paper nor change! see as RVSG just make guyman Christmas sweet! na to leave d money there until January because january dey get as e be...up RVSG! who say my water no go boil dem no go see stove for e lineage. meanwhile make i go continue my campaign for that clueless otuoke man...je has failed so let him repeat. #teamGEJ. and up Amaechi...the guy no use my money do APC campaign cos i don give uo hope before.
Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Footsoldier:
@cutehector4u where did you serve?
servin in lagos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep / Zulum Visits Borno Nysc Camp, Gifts Each Corps Member N30k Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.