Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. (6183 Views)

American Rapper, Bow Wow Set To Get Married! / Rapper Bow Wow Is Engaged To Love & Hip Hop Star Erica Mena / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by mrbyron(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
i like the way our nigerian girls are now taking promiscuity for granted. its a welcome development undecided
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
cirmuell:
this niqqa sent his goons after the last guy that called her a whor.e...better watch your mouth grin
oh please! undecidedHe should know Wat he was getting himself into when he made his choice pple will always talk.
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by cirmuell(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
oh please! undecidedHe should know Wat he was getting himself into when he made his choice pple will always talk.
well that's his choice & I think people should respect that...you can't call a man's lady a whor.e and expect him not to react, that's absurd.
Can I call you names in front of your bf & him do nothing? undecided
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Mrfils(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
DamiG:

OK grin
We're still waiting for ur number ma'am
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by ejiro2130(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
DamiG:

OK grin

U belive her??
She try self I expected her to say 2, the guy that disvirgined her and her present

All the other guys inbtw those two are.....
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by DamiG(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
ejiro2130:

U belive her??
She try self I expected her to say 2, the guy that disvirgined her and her present

All the other guys inbtw those two are.....
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris / Actor Odunlade Adekola And Eniola Ajao Dress Up As Devils On A Movie Set / Man Lips Swell Up After After Sucking Girl's Vagina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.