Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off (1821 Views)

How Do I On My Wifi For Others To Use / I See This Each Time I Restart My Tablet, Help (screenshot) / HELP... My New Infinix Zero Get Very Hot Each Time I Operate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by silverloaded: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Please help me out of.. My wifi Usually turn on by itself each time i turn it off.. I have formated my phone more dan 5times because of the problem but it didn't work.. Am using tecno s3
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
That's tecno's problem.. I experienced that when I was using m3.
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by beinstein(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
i'm not ä tecno user but what do you mean by "that's tecno's problem"? @Op the same thing happened to me couple of months ago. The problem emerged when i installed ä launcher. I uninstall the launcher and problem solved. Check some apps you installed recently and uninstall them.
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by silverloaded: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmm... Ok ooo thanks
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...
https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629
Re: My Wifi Usually Turn On By Itself Each Time I Turn It Off by Ricindob(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
I had d same problem last month.. The data connection and WiFi were coming on just after switching them off.. M using an infinix racebolt x450.. So I just backup all my data and did a factory reset for the phone.. And after that, when the phone came on the problem was solved.. Hope it works for you.

(1) (Reply)

Download Files From Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vk.com In One Click Using Savefrom / Smartphones Huawei Y5 Ii And Y3 Ii Will Be Released In Versions 3g And 4g / This Is The New Iphone7 & Iphone7 Plus (photos)..what Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.