Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Do I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit? (600 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit? by Nduwin(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls friends I need ur sincere opinions and ideas on this; I work with a table water factory as a production manager without a clear job descriptions because I am every where,I work as a cashier, store administrator, production manager, quality control, secretarial work etc I am tired of d stress and d job is not giving me space at all to find a better job because I took d job initially to keep myself busy while awaiting a better one but for d past 4yrs I had no time for anything at all,I am so buried in d job as if d pay is encouraging and I am tired of this. My problem now is that I need to quit,I intend to tell d director when he comes around in 2wks time that I will quit by d end of d yr but I don't know how to put it to him without hurting him and secondly, I don't want to feel so important.pls advice me on how to present it to him.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit? by xpac01(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Are u for real? Bros draw close lemme tell u, get more closer, a bit more, look if you don't define your dream you'll end up helping others achiev theirs. Check how old u'r nw. As long as u hav a clear picture of what u want and how to get, go ahead bro. If not please wait till then to avoid been ridiculed as a vomit taker.
Last bullet: To step into your future you must be ready to step on people's toes, but please don't dirty their shoes.
Go ahead, take a breath and tell the d.amn director u are leaving. He will feel bad, but deeply he'll be noddin at u as bcoming MAN. Hav a great future.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit? by Nduwin(f): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bros am for real o,d tin don tire me.tanx for ur advice

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pg Registration Procedures And Accomodation Lets Meet Here 2014/2015 / Training Schedule For Cad, Pdms, P&id, Hysys, Petrel Training In Lagos / Salary Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.