Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... (27733 Views)

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by soldierdollar(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2014
It's very bad spreading wrong rumours about a person . It is easy to dent a person's image but hard to repair. In a radio interview with peace fm, Adebayor denies calling her mum a witch. For the sake of clarity and for the interest of the general public, I suggest this thread be pushed to the home page.

[size=15pt]Adebayor denies evicting his mother over Juju:
‘I’m not a pastor, I cannot point out a witch’
[/size]

The culturally bewildering story of the day is that of Spurs’ striker Emmanuel Adebayor fearing witchcraft is being practiced upon him by family members.

Adebayor has responded to the wild rumour, and spoke to Peace FM, denying that he kicked his mother out the house in Togo, saying she left of her own volition.

He says he cannot identify who is the witch carrying out the practice on him, as he’s not a pastor, but he does firmly believe it is taking place.

Adebayor believes it is a hanger-on, a woman claiming to be his sister who spends time with his mother.

The striker is audibly distressed in the interview, and it’s clear that this baggage is a massive burden to both his private life and career.

‘Obviously I’m not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch…

“..I never sacked my mum from the house; she decided to leave the house…But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.’

“They should stop talking talking,they should stop doing Juju on me; they should leave me alone…The one talking there and calling herself my sister I bought a house in East Legon for $1.2m…can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?”

Adebayor also said that the responsibility to look after his mother should be shared between all the siblings, and the burden shouldn’t be on him just because he’s a footballer:
"They shared my houses, they shared my cars, they say if he dies this car is for you, this house is for you, can you imagine?”

”Right now they don’t need money…If they claim I am not looking after my mother, we are seven in the family, and so why can’t the rest do it?”

Listen to the full audio of the radio interview with Peace FM Online here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by bunmioguns(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
That is his problem

Beside

I don't think I heard of such name here in

Sambisa Forest

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by paulshakur: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
great
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by sunnymatty(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dat ur business joor
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Dinocarex(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Accusation and Counter accusation

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Three sides of the same tale ,Their Side ,his side and the truth .....

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Lordseyad(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hahahaha
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by BE811APP: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
I guessed as much...
Media ppl mind urselfs oo..

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Not my problem

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by kaso0(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
angry sadhmm
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by grandstar(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
There seems to be some truth in it after all.

It seems there is a rift in the family. His siblings are spoilt and they have been feeding fat from him. They are probably parasitic and either they have not built much on the foundation he laid for them or are simply still pining for more. Greedy lot.

The siblings may have gotten the mother into the rift probably by turning her against him. I don't see any reason why she should leave his house.

Many of these people never expected to see 1% of what he makes today. Its probably made crazy.

Its for nothing the bible says that " The love of money is the root of all sorts of injurious things"

They (his siblings) had better get off their backside and do get serious and he Adebayor should be stern with them even if they hate him afterwards. Perhaps he should make a public donation to each of them of say $50,000 each so if they fail in life, he would say its not his fault. That enough money to build on.

He should be thinking of life after retirement and not this crap. 70% of footballers go broke. I hope he doesn't join them

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Phemour: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dont mind them debayo, witches don wear gold rings.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
His statement still implies he thinks she's the witch

8 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by 190: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmanuel adebayor who played for real madrid should be sold to westham united angry
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by kendrick93(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
what is adebayour.. i hav not heard of him b4 here in hong kong.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by DeLr: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
He needs to be transformed

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by chuqudy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Really wow.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by worlexy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmm.. Africans! A rich man among 6 poor men is also a poor man, as those poor men would soon wreck him poor from constant dependency, they will collect and collect money from him until he when he as nothing left to offer. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't help, we only need to apply wisdom.

21 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by gidistar: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
ok

[url=gidihub..com.es/2014/11/think-with-your-mind-not-with-your-dick.html?m=1]Think With Your Mind, Not With Your Dick ( A Must read ) [/url]
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't see any denials there really
He called his mother a witch a second time just denying that he evicted the witch
What a wicked family he has

..I never sacked my mum from the house; she decided to leave the house…But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.’

“They should stop talking talking,they should stop doing Juju on me; they should leave me alone
…The one talking there and calling herself my sister I bought a house in East Legon for $1.2m…can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?”

Adebayor also said that the responsibility to look after his mother should be shared between all the siblings, and the burden shouldn’t be on him just because he’s a footballer:
"They shared my houses, they shared my cars, they say if he dies this car is for you, this house is for you, can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Ilekeh(f): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Which kind of family is this? Is this for real?

If I was in his shoe, I'd distance myself from greedy and vindictive family members.

Nigerians should stop this nonsensical holy dai holier attitude. We all know how hungry family members can suck life out of someone once he/she has become rich. Your help/money is never enough until you've dashed them everything you have.

Imagine his mother telling him that his work will never go forward. That's crazy.

Sometimes I wonder whether my mom even fits the "Nigerian mother" stereotype. She's simply one in a billion.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by gidistar: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
africa shaa

[url=gidihub..com.es/2014/11/is-this-funniest-break-up-text-ever-lol.html?m=1] Is This the Funniest Break-up Text Ever? ( Must read ) [/url]
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Chimdim: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
na so it happen
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by BonaVIta(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
This one is for the Pastors. Sorry Dude.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by mujiboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
And they cant settle this matter privately.. Smh..well I can imagine what he will be facing.. he just needs to be diplomatic... even the rich got worries too

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by mrofficial(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rumour mongers everywhere.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Emmysteve(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who must be bewitching him then?
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Emmysteve(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ilekeh:
Which kind of family is this? Is this for real?

If I was in his shoe, I'd distance myself from greedy and vindictive family members.

Nigerians should stop this nonsensical holy dai holier attitude. We all know how hungry family members can suck life out of someone once he/she has become rich. Your help/money is never enough until you've dashed them everything you have.

Imagine his mother telling him that his work will never go forward. That's crazy.

Sometimes I wonder whether my mom even fits the "Nigerian mother" stereotype. She's simply one in a billion.
What's this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by merits(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
good boy of his own time.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by ibrutex(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
My food is on fire brb ...
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Ilekeh(f): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emmysteve:
What's this one saying?

Obviously, something your withering grey cells fail to comprehend.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Alexis Sanchez From Barcelona / Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : Super Cup (2 - 3) On 12th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.