Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... (27904 Views)

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Every parent must endeavour to train all their children. If not, this is d end result. Dependency and leeching on the one that makes it till he/she dies. Imagine them sharing his property before he dies and the mother opening her mouth to say he will not move forward.

This sort of thing is common among families that there are so many children and polygamous homes. Some educated greedy people also do this kind of thing only when they themselves are not successful. Adebayo should just cut them off. Juju threat is a serious threat.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

I have some wretched family like this. I pray I never have to be near them. In their eyes, you can see them assessing you, calculating. It's a horrible feeling. I recognize my father's bloodsucking relatives in this guy's story. And yes, he also thinks there's juju on him. One estranged uncle tried to give him something to eat once, for him alone, and he refused to eat it; the man started muttering some language and spitting.

Sorry to say, but our people can be very wicked. Things I never saw or imagined until I came to Nigeria. My eyes don open.

You no even one hear my own story. This things are real. When juju is involved, u have to cut them off.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Onegai(f): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2014
When you have a rich family member, watch how all the hanger-ons will be pouring into your house, making demands and having expectations. Once that wealthy family member dies, you will never see them again.

I can't tell you how many relatives disappeared into thin air once that happened in my family. Even to make a phone call to check if we're alive, nothing.

Let me get rich and see the person who will come knocking on my door in the name of "family".

Even the fear of juju is hilarious. You are all righteous Nigerian christians, the Lord said over and over again "do not fear false gods made of wood". God planted a tree, man cut it down and carved it and you are terrified of it. You insult the Lord of Hosts.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Bayo be a man and stop washing your family dirty linen in public.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by JimmyFawks(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2014
bunmioguns:
That is his problem

Beside

I don't think I heard of such name here in

Sambisa Forest

undecided
too cliche, get a life.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

I have some wretched family like this. I pray I never have to be near them. In their eyes, you can see them assessing you, calculating. It's a horrible feeling. I recognize my father's bloodsucking relatives in this guy's story. And yes, he also thinks there's juju on him. One estranged uncle tried to give him something to eat once, for him alone, and he refused to eat it; the man started muttering some language and spitting.

Sorry to say, but our people can be very wicked. Things I never saw or imagined until I came to Nigeria. My eyes don open.

Eleyi gidi gan grin

No weapon fashioned against my babe shall prosper grin grin grin
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by danbrowndmf(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hahahaha yes o I dey France with the rest of NL! Come na wink
lol tel me joor,wer were u b4?.cheesy lolz buh me am in Paris na
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
No mother will wish his own son evil or wish his son does not progress in life unless he has being a bad son and treats his mum with disdain.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by bossboss1: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
soldierdollar:
My thread just got featured on the Africa's biggest online forum .
#dancingawilo

You gave a very misleading title just to get people's attention. Where in your report did Adebayo deny anything? Rather, your post confirms the original story. His interview confirms he's in a bitter rift with his family, and he mentioned his mum going around to tell people he will fail. Saying they are currently bewitching him with juju.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by soldierdollar(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
bossboss1:

You gave a very misleading title just to get people's attention. Where in your report did Adebayo deny anything? Rather, your post confirms the original story. His interview confirms he's in a bitter rift with his family, and he mentioned his mum going around to tell people he will fail. Saying they are currently bewitching him with juju.

Very dumb comment.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by deebrain(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
bunmioguns:
That is his problem

Beside

I don't think I heard of such name here in

Sambisa Forest

undecided

You are an ape.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by PAINGAIN: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
I can see why he's not performing well again, I think someone like Adebayor is suppose to protect and provide for his MUM without thinking twice or seeing her as a burden, He needs to learn from people like Drogba and the rest of well respected African footballer who are responsible and even have their own family. I see Adebayor as the kind of man that will let the world know what he did for his family. It's stupid, Why not put his Mom on a Life time salary, Settle your siblings in business, those that are married and yet to marry, that way u don't have to give them much money again, Am sure not all his 7 siblings will fail when he settles them all in business. I think he gives them Peanut each time they come for help and he expects them not to come again, how possible is that,

He has mouth to talk now, Am sure his siblings must have sacrifice some things for him in the past, same with his mum, so what's the big deal in helping them at will if he can...Settle them pls and stop disgracing your family.

dude just pray u never get dat kind family. U will give and give and give until u go broke. For them not to have said anything since adebayor became a professional footballer means dat adebayor had been taking care of them. Maybe even given his brother money to start up their own businesses. Now dat he has stopped giving them money they turn against him, running off to a radio station to grant interviews. Greedy bunch of ingrates. Adebayor pls focus on ur career abeg. Them say na who know man dey kill am. But I beg u ade, continue to dey give ur mother allowance, just for feeding.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by ukukaegbu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:
Which kind of family is this? Is this for real?

If I was in his shoe, I'd distance myself from greedy and vindictive family members.

Nigerians should stop this nonsensical holy dai holier attitude. We all know how hungry family members can suck life out of someone once he/she has become rich. Your help/money is never enough until you've dashed them everything you have.

Imagine his mother telling him that his work will never go forward. That's crazy.

Sometimes I wonder whether my mom even fits the "Nigerian mother" stereotype. She's simply one in a billion.

What has "Nigerian mother" got to do with this? We're talking about a Togolese family here.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by HardeyBbee: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
she is one in a billion because you havent hammer yet. when you hammer you go see the real woman behind ya mama facade lmao

rofl
nice one
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by HardeyBbee: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
ukukaegbu:

What has "Nigerian mother" got to do with this? We're talking about a Togolese family here.

dnt think because he is playing for togo he is from there, adebayor and his family are from nigeria (ogun state if I am not mistaken)
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by auskenfine(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Omo wickedness show for the woman face!
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by tarano: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
This guy better fortify himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.