Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... (27910 Views)

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by rattlesnake(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
I will soon delete NL cos of how they amplify lies angry
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by cole265(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
I love my mummy grin grin
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by floreystella: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
i buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost I unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is..=========== >>> W­W­W.W­O­R­K­4­H­O­U­R.C­O­M­
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by UnimkeAk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guys mean oh, sharing his properties, means they even want him dead.

In semi related matters,
This is what happens when only one person in a family is well to do.
I know say I go rich (I don d c my own barlerrys sef), so I always pray 4 God 2 bless my family(siblings, cousins etc) and friends hustle also.

I wan enjoy my money in peace without bad belle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ilekeh:
Which kind of family is this? Is this for real?

If I was in his shoe, I'd distance myself from greedy and vindictive family members.

Nigerians should stop this nonsensical holy dai holier attitude. We all know how hungry family members can suck life out of someone once he/she has become rich. Your help/money is never enough until you've dashed them everything you have.

Imagine his mother telling him that his work will never go forward. That's crazy.

Sometimes I wonder whether my mom even fits the "Nigerian mother" stereotype. She's simply one in a billion.

I have some wretched family like this. I pray I never have to be near them. In their eyes, you can see them assessing you, calculating. It's a horrible feeling. I recognize my father's bloodsucking relatives in this guy's story. And yes, he also thinks there's juju on him. One estranged uncle tried to give him something to eat once, for him alone, and he refused to eat it; the man started muttering some language and spitting.

Sorry to say, but our people can be very wicked. Things I never saw or imagined until I came to Nigeria. My eyes don open.

6 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na wa oo. The oda day na 2Baba, his mum and his Benue kinsmen wey dey demand 10 room bungalow.Now it is Adebayor, all the way from Togo. So them don share the man properties while he is still alive? shocked, how person go write another man's Will for am in this manner kiss na to kill the poor guy so that they can take over remains. undecided I used to think only Nigerians act like this, didn't know all Africans are alike when it comes to juju, witchcraft, family responsibilities etc. There is more to this story than we just heard. But why is Adebayor's mum and family bent on ruining his image this way instead of supporting him and eliminating any hiccup on his career. Adebayor if you know what is good for you, just leave those people for that them sunny Togo and go and base in whatever European nation whose club you are playing for; stay there for a while. Africa my Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by fireforfire: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
wheter d story is true or not, such things exist.
some african families are terrible.
iv seen such things happn in sone families.
GREED!!!!!!!!!!

Situations where a sister, bro, father or even mother use fetish means to control one of their own into doing evrytin dey want...
" do as i say"
and wherebyd person refuses dey pull him/herdown to square one.

If its true dat dey r actually sharing his belongings while hes still alive, den sorry to say but d family us EVIL.
they r plotting his death.dis is d time for adebayo to be veryyy prayerful now d writting is on d wall.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by shadowwalker101: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by CherishedIma(f): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
O ga oo, nkan mbe, labe orun
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
What's Jewel-jewel?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sorry Adebayor....
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
The moment when a footballer starts getting distracted from his career because of family problems,that's the beginning of his downfall.

Adebayor's family should please leave their son alone and let him concentrate on his career.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
The moment when a footballer starts getting distracted from his career because of family problems,that's the beginning of his downfall.

Adebayor's family should please leave their son alone and let him concentrate on his career.

The family is not holding him,it's out of their hands
It is now their juju holding him grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na wao shocked from the look of things Adebayor needs serious spiritual intervention else he's a goner o! Togolese and Beninose people (even Ghana too) have got the most potent 'jazz' along the West African coast undecided They would end up tying his legs and he won't able to score goals (same they did to Michael Essien) ....very sad
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Na wao shocked from the look of things Adebayor needs serious spiritual intervention else he's a goner o! Togolese and Beninose people (even Ghana too) have got the most potent 'jazz' along the West African coast undecided They would end up tying his legs and he won't able to score goals (same they did to Michael Essien) ....very sad

Hahahahaha
Do you really believe this
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

The family is not holding him,it's out of their hands
It is now their juju holding him grin
they are holding him with juju,that's what I mean. Why should his siblings leave all the responsibilities of taking care of their mum to him just because he is rich? That's very unfair!

1 Like

So you mean this family migrated from Ijebuode to Togo and still took their family juju with them
Couldn't they leave it behind?

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ghen ghen!
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by lanrefront1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ilekeh:
Which kind of family is this? Is this for real?

If I was in his shoe, I'd distance myself from greedy and vindictive family members.

Nigerians should stop this nonsensical holy dai holier attitude. We all know how hungry family members can suck life out of someone once he/she has become rich. Your help/money is never enough until you've dashed them everything you have.

Imagine his mother telling him that his work will never go forward. That's crazy.

Sometimes I wonder whether my mom even fits the "Nigerian mother" stereotype. She's simply one in a billion.

were you there when his mum told those people? Because you're talking as if you witnessed it first-hand.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanrefront1:

were you there when his mum told those people? Because you're talking as if you witnessed it first-hand.

The guy said his mother said so
Why are you holding brief for his mother
Do you know his mother better than him?
Do you really believe every mother wants the progress of her children?

Didn't we read where a grandmother in that Nigeria killed and ate her grandchild with her friends
http://dailynews.ng/grandmother-and-two-others-kill-and-eat-her-9-year-old-grandson/
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Emmalot121(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yoruba! We love our mom, it must be unreconcilable differences. smiley
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
best solution @Adebayor - go get married and have ur own family.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Jocdon(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Super eagles story!
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Soso990240(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Press and bloggerz.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by adamskutty(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who da'fuq is adebayooor

We don't know him here in sambisa forest.
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by stinggy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
soldierdollar:

‘Obviously I’m not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch…

This is where I know he's just covering up
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by mentorandfriend(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
bunmioguns:
That is his problem

Beside

I don't think I heard of such name here in

Sambisa Forest

undecided
All these 12 year olds on nairaland. Must you comment?
Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by HONNESSTY(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Its a lesson for everyone. Humans are insatiable being, never never never you as a breadwinner spoil ur siblings wit money but rather show dem the way to make money so that they will be independent of you. Finally as a man, never never never bring your mum to live in your house when you already married because a house where two women live wil never bring peace bt destruction. Giv your mum the best things you can afford. Make her live comfortable in own house. But never u bring her to your house

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by redsun(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
That guy is suppose to be too made to be involved in cheap and primitive controversies like this. He is a darkie,he's never going to have a smooth sailing in English football scene,unless he is twice as good as the rest. He should stop blaming things that are not there and work harder if he wants to remain in the game. Or better still quit football as oyimbo puppet and invested his money wisely in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... by Pennyways: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
this Adebayor guy don't just sound well to me. he hate his siblings internally, imagine how he refer his sister who spoke with the radio station before. no matter what have happen he shouldn't have sound like that.
if he has money let him take proper care of his mother without waiting for his siblings

I don't know how you guys see it, but for me I don't like it
so immature of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool / Valencia Vs Manchester United: UCL (2 - 1) On 12th December 2018 / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.