Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function (1977 Views)

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Ebele Obiano Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Lilboots(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Her Excellency, Mrs Ebere Jennifer Ukamaka Obiano has continued to bring odium to Anambra State Government.

Her latest display of the absurd was the slapping of the wife of the Deputy Governor, Mrs Okeke.

Trouble started on Sunday the 16th of November, 2014, after the dedication of the child of the Anglican Bishop of Awka, His Lordship Most Rev. Dr. Ibezim at the cathedral of St. Faith, Awka. The wife of the deputy Governor complained to Dr. Alex Ekwueme as a mother of all on how Ebere Obiano does not carry her along in whatever she does. Desirous of brokering peace, Ekwueme’s Wife, HE, Beatrice Ekwueme accounted Mrs Obiano and advised her on the need to carry everybody, especially the wife of the deputy Governor along.

At this point, Mrs Obiano flayed and claimed that the constitution recognizes her and not the Wife of the Deputy. Immediately her Deputy shouted back, she slapped her. It took the intervention of security men to prevent the duo from physical fight.

In the quarrel, the wife of the Deputy Governor told her that she cannot kill her as she killed her maid nor slap her as she usually slaps drivers.

As the exchange of foul words continued, Sir Victor Umeh took the deputy governor who was there away as he felt completely dejected.

http://www.newspunch.org/anambra-governors-wife-ebele-obiano-slaps-deputys-wife/

Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by 1stola: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2014
political WHÔRE war slûts...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by spenca: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Of course there is always hope , never give up my mate , these are all happening because of GEJ and his saTANist , but there is hope just make a change and stand for a better Nigeria. GMB GMB GMB GMB , my brother all the excuses now must be rusty , we do not want lies no more . We want democracy this government is a farce , it is a political absurdity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Bantino(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Chaaiii.
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Lilboots(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very irresponsible!! She only became First Lady when sef??

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by adebisiema(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Lilboots:
Mschew!!! I jus dey vex angry lipsrsealed undecided
why you dey vex?
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Lilboots(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mschew!!! I jus dey vex angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by chukel(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
The two ladies are irresponsible. Deputy governor's wife is power hungry. Obiano's wife is another pej. If not for the useless actions of pej and abuse of the husband's position, most of these first ladies will kn that they have no constitutional recognition or role.
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
spenca:
Of course there is always hope , never give up my mate , these are all happening because of GEJ and his saTANist , but there is hope just make a change and stand for a better Nigeria. GMB GMB GMB GMB , my brother all the excuses now must be rusty , we do not want lies no more . We want democracy this government is a farce , it is a political absurdity

Are you aright?

When your GMB takes over, he will be able to control people and manipulate their characters for good?

Haba!
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by donmalcolm21(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
spenca:
sorry bro you type like a male so I doubt your female moniker, Obiano's wife is becoming a nuisance to everybody.
Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by untainted: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please house be guided;
Newspunch is not Punch Newspapers.
Until you see this story in a credible medium,
regard as "gossip"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor’s Wife, Ebele Obiano SLAPS Deputy’s Wife At Public Function by Freest(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
spenca:
Areu kidding me?
Obviously you're insane... How does GEJ come into this picture
Well, i don't blame your kind that thinks with their anus undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals Why The North Should Not Vote For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Attacks On My Person Not Surprising —buhari / Funny Pictures From The 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.