Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS (1079 Views)

Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by ORAFA(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
"The presidential invasion of the National
Assembly which was unscrupulously
executed by its pursuivant inspector general
of police had all the trappings of an entebbe
raid and executive rascality which is
deservable of an acidic excoriation and
corrosive pummeling.The impeachment
gambit is however a frankeinstous yoyo with
a potency for an erebus prone whirligig," --
Patrick Obahiagbon commenting on the
"show of shame" at the National Assembly
yesterday.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by simplemach(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dont even understand what i just read.
BTW op whats ur source?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by JigsawKillah(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
simplemach:
BTW op whats ur source?

I tire sef
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by jay89(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Weti dis guy dey yearn
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by kaeycea(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
This man should abeg communicate for once... Mtcheeew
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by eunisam: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
E dey lugubrious oh
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by Exjoker(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Grab my dictionary siddon to read...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by ORAFA(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
simplemach:
BTW op whats ur source?
WWW.premiumtimes.com
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Police Action At NASS by Heisalive: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
ORAFA:
"The presidential invasion of the National
Assembly which was unscrupulously
executed by its pursuivant inspector general
of police had all the trappings of an entebbe
raid and executive rascality which is
deservable of an acidic excoriation and
corrosive pummeling.The impeachment
gambit is however a frankeinstous yoyo with
a potency for an erebus prone whirligig," --
Patrick Obahiagbon commenting on the
"show of shame" at the National Assembly
yesterday.

This guy with his grammars, another Prof. Whole Soyinka of our generation. Let me just share my concept of getting Hon. Patrick messages. In English Study, there is a topic called Collocation: are partly or fully fixed expressions that become established through
repeated context-dependent use. Such terms as 'crystal clear', 'middle management',
'nuclear family', and 'cosmetic surgery' are examples of collocated pairs of words.
Now, we will just delete any word with collocation. Let us start:

"The presidential invasion of the National Assembly which was executed by its inspector general of police had all the trappings of raid and rascality which deserves excoriation and pummel.The impeachment gambit is a potency for an erebus prone whirligig".

I don try reduce the grammatical commotion. I hope it makes sense. This man na bado.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why GEJ Is Failing In Boko Haram Battle – Obasanjo Revealed Causes & Solution / Only Hawks’ll Vote For Jonathan Again — Kwankwaso / Benue Deputy Gov, Assembly Members Set To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.