Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Happy Birthday Davido! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Davido! (22884 Views)

Happy Birthday Davido! Checkout The 10 Hottest Pictures Of Davido On Instagram / This Year I Will Be Giving Out 1million On My Birthday- Davido [SEE TWEET] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by orezyola(f): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

Fucck Brad Pitt, Bolt and Garfield? shocked
Hehe...You need help.
How will u say Bleep Brad Pitt, u fine reach am?
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by makalight(f): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=28221806]...[/quote. Hpy bd
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by herald9: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
missEmjay:

Lol, I'm not a newbie. I used the word 'stalking' on purpose. Accusing yu of stalking sounds like a criminal Offence(jt wat I'm aiming for grin ) And I'm concerned abt d homepage cos I'm a patriotic nairalander grin
This thread is turning out to be Interestin afterall grin

gringrin

you've tried!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Femistico(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
congrat padi mi..wish u llnp
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by annita19(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...Where's my pen...Let's make a household name of those 6 letters. Hehe

So since we are still on African jamz, another music video I love is called Adaobi. And the guy that winks is so fine. Face palm

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by missEmjay(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
herald9:

gringrin

you've tried!!!
So hv yu gringrin Although I don't know what you're talkin about grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
annita19:

So since we are still on African jamz, another music video I love is called Adaobi. And the guy that winks is so fine. Face palm
Lol...why the facepalm? Only a sadist would hate fine things. Adaobi, a Flavour song? Gotta see the video. But why do ladies love winks and squints so much?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by annita19(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...why the facepalm? Only a sadist would hate fine things. Adaobi, a Flavour song? Gotta see the video. But why do ladies love winks and squints so much?

No, not flavour's Tiwa Savage's team Marvin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by nairalforlaughs: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday, my dear!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by champele40: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Davido is not starboy. Wizkid is
WizKid is star boy but Davido has taken over
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
champele40:
WizKid is star boy but Davido has taken over
who is the MD/CEO of StarBoy Record Label?
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
@frustratedman, why cant u go and die why abusing The God that created u fool...
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by herald9: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
missEmjay:

So hv yu gringrin Although I don't know what you're talkin about grin

Lolz...

To be continuedtongue

You'll understand next time cool
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
annita19:

No, not flavour's Tiwa Savage's team Marvin
My bad. Seen it. Pretty cool: some hilarious scenes here and there...lol...The winking guy's Korede Bello. That Dija girl's pretty, wish I could say the same about her diction though.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
codedflowz:
^^The guy above me beat me to it

Happy Birthday OBO

Baddest grin
Now that I have deprived you of your position, am I worthy of your vote 4moro ? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by codedflowz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

Now that I have deprived you of your position, am I worthy of your vote 4moro ? tongue

Unless you promise me one of the Miss Nl contestant tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
codedflowz:

Unless you promise me one of the Miss Nl contestant tongue

Oooya mention her name and you start a chance to be loved
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by codedflowz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oooya mention her name and you start a chance to be loved

Errm...

As oga boss na....Na u go control one of 'em for me na grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
This small boy celebrating while I am in pain. I am frustrated by God's negligence. He makes people who don't serve him happy and we that serve him are ignored to our unhappiness. God will always be my enemy because he proven to be the most wicked thing I ever knew. I challenge God to kill me if he doesn't want to intervene in my life. Mad God. Wicked God. Foolish God
Hmm, that's an Angry fella right there...
Anyways, Sarah was barren for how many years? Can't remember tho. Buh she still believed in God. My friend, you need to do the same too. Whatever the situation may be, Keep praying to him and believe. U'll be fine bro.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by doyinofficial(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mr owonikoko
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
dammiedex:
@frustratedman, why cant u go and die why abusing The God that created u fool...
You don't have to blame him bro. Insulting him'll add more salt to his sores. Show d n!gga some love. Trust me
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by medorado(m): 2:19am On Nov 22, 2014
hbd
smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by trano(m): 3:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Who is this lad Here in Iraq we don't know him.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
This small boy celebrating while I am in pain. I am frustrated by God's negligence. He makes people who don't serve him happy and we that serve him are ignored to our unhappiness. God will always be my enemy because he proven to be the most wicked thing I ever knew. I challenge God to kill me if he doesn't want to intervene in my life. Mad God. Wicked God. Foolish God
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Ur ungratefulness can make ur situation worse, stop comparing ur self with others ok. Every1 of us is fighting a unique battle. who told u Davido doesnt av what he is battling too?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Ur ungratefulness can make ur situation worse, stop comparing ur self with others ok. Every1 of us is fighting a unique battle. who told u Davido doesnt av what he is battling too?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Wyclefniranz(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2014
No more comment pls.........I wanna be d last to comment

space booked for sale if u have anything good to say
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Aarenga(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
The guy above me beat me to it

Happy Birthday OBO

Baddest grin[/quote]

No..... The guy above didn't beat you because he said nothing about the Topic. He was just talking about himself and his people. Therefore, you are the first to comment on the topic.
Congratulations!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by jvictor1: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
. God will always be God he is good to me and everybody has God collect any fee for the air u re breathing.dont abuse God o.Just wait 4 ur own tym.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by jogerry: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by AmasB(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
Happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by mexite: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:1, 2.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. Ecl 3:1
Frustratedman, no matter how frustrated your current living may be, never call your God to question. He's probably letting you pass through the PAINS so that when the GAINS come, you will learn to glorify him.
He will not abandon you for aye, your time for glory will come. Just a little patience.
frustratedman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Yoruba Actor Damola Olatunji Weds At Ikoyi Registry Today / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2016 Pageant / Grammy 2024: Burnaboy Loses At All 4 Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.