Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,245 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Happy Birthday Davido! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Davido! (22879 Views)

Happy Birthday Davido! Checkout The 10 Hottest Pictures Of Davido On Instagram / This Year I Will Be Giving Out 1million On My Birthday- Davido [SEE TWEET] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by tuffgongjo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
fccuk davido and anyone that looks like him grin
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн your bad belle na first class.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Kasieze(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday

Akpos and his best friend Kome writing exam
Akpos and his best friend Kome sat in the
exam room to write their final exams.
Kome had studied very well for the paper
while Akpos had not.
This is what went on between them in the
exam room.
INVIGILATOR : 10 mins more…
AKPOS : Kome, are you done with the
theory?
KOME : Yes, but I am now doing the
objectives.
AKPOS : Ok then pass the theory to me, for
me
to copy because I have not done anything.
KOME : Is that so? Ok take it and copy
because
time is not on our side.
AKPOS : Thanks
INVIGILATOR : Get ready to stop
work……................. http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=381
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by sukkot: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
tuffgongjo:
(¸¸.•´(=))¸.•´(¸.•=)). =))нaнaнaнaн your bad belle na first class.
grin grin no be bad belle. i just hate all celebrities
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by duni04(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Omo see gobe wink
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy buttday david.o more dimples to your face.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by TOBIeee68(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
happy bornday #davido
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
HBD David...

Trying to making money online and still not possible? This is one of the easiest way to make over $40 online daily, Just a click away and you are there... Click here http:///lZrYop to start earning today...
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by mondob2k(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
I guess this is 4th 18th birthday... Happy bday. I love ur songs..... Actually I'm better than all of u
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Emyben(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday Davido. Llnp to ya.
Please, in other news, lets vote kulboy for Mr Nairaland contest finale happening tomorrow Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/kulboy to view his profile.
#teamkulboy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by dainformant(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Birthday boss....looking for entertainment satisfaction check out latest intriguing news from around the globe >>www.nationalhelm.com
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by babym7681(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
[/color]November babies rocks!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Textaiwo: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Birthday Davido.

#BurnaBoy #SeyiShay #Falz #Uti #MariaOkanrende all @ #FAME2014 #Orientals 17Dec2014 Tickets @famenigeria @ariiyatickets famenigeria.com

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
babym7681:

[/color]November babies rocks!

Yeah dear,we ROCK!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by missEmjay(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Okay. Happy birthday even tho he won't be reading my comment. But why is this on Home page? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by JECBOSS: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by delpharm(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
HKN GANG
O. B. O
BADDEST
HBD. BRO.. 👌
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by samurairulzz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
Click like if you wish him Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity.

Bros no vex ooo make I help u like am sha!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Ariscotech15(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
HBD WULLNP av fun
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Aare2050(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yesterday was GEJ birthday. Today now its OBO bithday. Who is having his/her own tomorrow.?

Happy birthday to you baddest. From your bros. @thesaurus

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by bjcuntis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
happy bufdae O.B.O
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by herald9: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
missEmjay:
Okay. Happy birthday even tho he won't be reading my comment. But why is this on Home page? undecided

Seems you got a beef with front page stuffs
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by delors(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
This small boy celebrating while I am in pain. I am frustrated by God's negligence. He makes people who don't serve him happy and we that serve him are ignored to our unhappiness. God will always be my enemy because he proven to be the most wicked thing I ever knew. I challenge God to kill me if he doesn't want to intervene in my life. Mad God. Wicked God. Foolish God

Heya...I feel your pain bro. I honestly feel you. Maybe it's too early to insult God. You can't afford to give up on Him or on yourself just yet. Look at Jabez in 2Chr in the Bible, he challenged God (not insulted), he made conscious effort to change his parole, And God helped him. Until you are willing to take tangible effort to change tour parole, God might just have to wait on you.
I once worked in Naija, after bagging first class from OAU, I was barely earning 20k...other tips I got were from guys far younger than I was...to make matters worse, one hot afternoon I was coming back from the island to surulere, I actually walked all the way from CMS via Eko Bridge through Costain, then cornered to Apongbon...lol. imagine how grotesque I already looked, then an ex classmate of mine saw me, parked, told his wife that I was a first class grad, bragging about me, etc loudly...I stood there, looking so uncomfortable, sweaty, dirty, rough, unhappy....gave me N500 (which saved my weekend).
I got home busted to tears, but was too afraid to insult God. But I was hurt. Few days later, got my peanut N20k salary. Took everything to church...gave it the church, still unhappy, thoughtless, carefree...I just wanted to die. but in all, I never insulted God.
Fast forward to today, right now, in another man's country, in another country's government, God has so elevated me.

Morale: don't give up on God yet, don't give up on yourself yet, don't give up on tomorrow yet, above all, don't insult God yet. There is always a silver lining behind every cloud...you just have to be Bold enough to take steps to upgrade your parole no matter how degrading the task is bro. Cheers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by DrMuzungu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
@op: If you don't know Davido, what exactly is the point?! And if you know him (personally), why don't you call him instead and say hello, happy birthday?!
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote
author=frustratedman post=28221962]This small boy celebrating while I
am in pain. I am frustrated by God's negligence. He makes people who
don't serve him happy and we that serve him are ignored to our
unhappiness. God will always be my enemy because he proven to be the
most wicked thing I ever knew. I challenge God to kill me if he doesn't
want to intervene in my life. Mad God. Wicked God. Foolish
God[/quote] why do u always insult God? am nt tryn to convince u oh,buh jus gv me ur reasons.plz
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by flexxyworld(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
flexxyworld:
Love him, hate him, be indifferent about him… history will never go down without the mention of David Adeleke once the topic of music and entertainment is raised. Too many things (or perhaps a few), make Davido a special breed of celebrity. He was born into a life of comfort and while he constantly comes off as one who’s has had everything handed to him on a gold platter, Davido has gone on to pushing himself through limits that were set for him. With sheer dedication and a dint of hardwork (some of us prefer the word ‘relentlessness’), the young lad worked his way up the ladder rungs of the industry and took the deserving, although self-acclaimed title of ‘Omo Baba Olowo’. There was actually nobody else best suited.

Today, he turns 22! And reminiscing on the past, this is certainly a milestone worth celebrating (if you ask me… given his track record of awards and global recognition attained this year alone). Davido has become an inspiration in ways we may have never acknowledged. Time may not allow us begin to count but we obviously can’t miss the many faces he’s put smiles on and how he’s made us dance, forgetting our worries. For us, that’s good reason enough to celebrate him.

CHEERS & HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIDO!

I juss wanna thank God, that I made front page finally, 5days after my birthday. Its been so many months coming. shout out too the mod that did the #needful on this topic, may God enlarge your coast.. too all my FP aspirant, my advice is for you too keep believing and Some days you gonna be #sitting on the throne like moi right now
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
This small boy celebrating while I am in pain. I am frustrated by God's negligence. He makes people who don't serve him happy and we that serve him are ignored to our unhappiness. God will always be my enemy because he proven to be the most wicked thing I ever knew. I challenge God to kill me if he doesn't want to intervene in my life. Mad God. Wicked God. Foolish God
shut up there....there are people far worse then you and still thankful to God.
The fact that you are still breathing this air is a blessing you should be thankful for.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by annita19(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday bae. I don't want Ferrari just your love "cool story" smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Cwaya(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:

Nna People dey dis world oo .
Chaii lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by whinnie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy bday 2 davido,I luv his songs so much

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
You a black man and you hold brad pitt as your epitome of handsomeness ? why didnt you mention will smith or denzel washington ? smdh. colo mentality done destroy you finish cry embarassed
Lol...It is what it is. And if I wanted a sermon, I would have indicated interest....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Birthday to you.
Re: Happy Birthday Davido! by sukkot: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...It is what it is. And if I wanted a sermon, I would have indicated interest....
you need more than a sermon. you need an exorcism cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / PHOTOS- Yoruba Actor Damola Olatunji Weds At Ikoyi Registry Today / Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.