Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is This Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Normal? (790 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by goodman41: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
my girl didnot bathe for 2days as resuit of some circumstances beyond her control,her womanlines was having a serious odor that i cannot stay in the room with her.pls is this normal? or is because of not taking her bath for two day.
Re: Is This Normal? by ifaoni(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
o ga o.....
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi there, a lady should take her bath at least twice a day. The vagina has a daily discharge which is normal and doesn't smell, this is because it constantly cleans itself.

I would think the smell is a result of not taking her bath, probably coupled with the fact that you're both having sex.

Hope this helps, best of luck smiley
Re: Is This Normal? by goodman41: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, a lady should take her bath at least twice a day. The vagina has a daily discharge which is normal and doesn't smell, this is because it constantly cleans itself.

I would think the smell is a result of not taking her bath, probably coupled with the fact that you're both having sex.

Hope this helps, best of luck smiley
no there was no sex during this time
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
goodman41:
no there was no sex during this time
Then it's from not bathing for 2 days, that would do it. A day is bad enough in Nigeria because of the heat not to talk of two days. Bottom line is if she doesn't smell when she takes her bath then she should try to stay washed up as often as possible.

If you still have concerns then maybe have her see a gynecologist, she might have an infection.
Re: Is This Normal? by dunhill27: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2014
It might be cause of an infection. Go and see a medical doctor for checkup
Re: Is This Normal? by goodman41: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2014
xcelsia:
Then it's from not bathing for 2 days, that would do it. A day is bad enough in Nigeria because of the heat not to talk of two days. Bottom line is if she doesn't smell when she takes her bath then she should try to stay washed up as often as possible.

If you still have concerns then maybe have her see a gynecologist, she might have an infection.
Is not even up to 2days bc she visited me on tuesday,defnitly she bath befor coming,on wensday morning d odor was litle den at 6pm it was much til i told her to go and bath after bathin d odor now calm down and on tursday morniing she go back.

(1) (Reply)

help!!! chronic typ / Prostrate Cancer Treatment / Nigerian Drug Certified As Cancer Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.