Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

This Find-A-Med app saved a life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Find-A-Med app saved a life (435 Views)

How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Find-A-Med app saved a life by TheSureBabe: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
You might say this is an ad... oh well your opinions.. but honestly its not. I am about to give a testimony and an appeal.. because THIS APP SAVED US LAST WEEK

I saw this app on nairaland and i downloaded.. unknown to me that it would help me in my time of need. My family has a hospital we go to for any ailment.. we stay at PWD and our hospital is at Iyanapaja.. Mukas hospital to be precise. But this app helped save my aunt's baby who was almost lifeless. . at that point when we were trying to quickly get to agege at 6pm on wednesday, i just realized that i could use this app to get access to hospitals that were closer and offered child care. and i did that immediately, when we got to the hospital.. the doctor said if we had waited 20 minutes more the baby's situation would have worsen..

If you dont already know... "Find-A-Med is an health app, with a database of over 5000 general and specialized medical health centers across Nigeria. No matter what health care you need (i.e. Optical, Oral/Dental, Maternity etc), Find-A-Med helps you find the perfect and closest health center that you might not even know exist in your area" (culled from their page) ..and i am here to advise everyone to download it because you might not know when IT WOULD COME IN HANDY.. trust me.

TO DOWNLOAD visit http:///FIndAMed for Android users and http:///Find-A-Med for IOS users.. and you can thank me later:

P:S: Oya people wey go talk say na ad.. start talking.. me iyaf said my own.

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 Forsale At Just 30k / Alcatel Android Latest Free Unlocking / 4 Sale 4 Sale Iphone5c Forsale 4....... 27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.