Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. (14262 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
picksure or idon'tbilvit
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Dekingmoses(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mboi:

Hahahaha, my bro ask them oo
cause we always put d blame on of the two parties
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by okiezman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Another air crash Oh we are use to hearing that erryday in naija....next story please
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by themmydhayhor(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
lekinz:
What am i suppose to do

Cry or laugh ??

U can try d 2 undecided undecided
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Vikkie14: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
pDude:
That is why America won't sell jets or helicopters to you niggas.

You nnigga will make a fool of an apache helicopter or an FA18 Hornet.
I dont agree with you. NAF aint that daft mehn. Even if i get hold on an Apache or an Hornet or a Raptor (probably), i would surprise you. Who told you say NAF are bad piloters? Shey you want to tell me that America Airforce has not lost a plane(S) and copters on duty or even on training? Its like you saying Raptor is faster than SR-71 Blackbird(de-commissioned)
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by echidi: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k
hey I guess u aint better dan dos who have lost dere lives .....can 200k buy your live....or dose who got involed in d blast do u think if d were giving an option to buy dere lives for 200k don't u think d would gladly do it.....so nigga X better watch wht u say.....ok
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by gulfer: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Justification to change fleet of helicopters, someone needs the overinflated contract. IMHO
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by scala101(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bantino:
Funny but true IN NIGERIA
✳ Vice President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ PDP National Chairman - North.
✳ Head of Service - North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Inspector General of Police - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Defense Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Naval Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ Education Minister- North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ Boko Haram - North.

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem?

EVERY BLACK MAN's GOT GREED

1 Like

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by sethxy: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
2015, naija will release a movie, titled Expendables..
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by boujaye: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
nickxtra:
Refurbished aircrafts purchased by Nigerian armed forces

So what does that mean? Is't a must to comment on every thread, why just don't walk past like others?? rubbish!!
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by tit(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
your username is giving me a crazy idea grin you don't want to know,do you?

keep your thoughts pure.
Today is Friday.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by StealthyMe(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Now this is serious!!
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
tit:

keep your thoughts pure.
Today is Friday.
ok,allah akbar

1 Like

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by samento: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
idupaul:
Something is firing upon our choppers in that region and I think I know what it is .
You know everything. I will not be surprised if you tell us you the where about of the chibok girls.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by CoretGistBlog(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k

guy mind your mouth oo b4 Thunda strikes you..is it not d same God dat is kipin u alive till now...mind ur mouth pls
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by naptu2: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
There was no NAF helicopter crash today - DHQ

https://www.nairaland.com/2008766/there-no-naf-helicopter-crash

1 Like

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Redhot111(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
frustratedman ryt? Since u u are this frustrated I will advice u take rat poison. Bt this same God u are shifting blame to will still want or device a way for u out of ur frustration. Dats why he is God. Bt if na me, "go and die" since it has gotten to dis. Chei se as frustration dey make person mad. Sorry ooo
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by samento: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarvelJ:
And FG dey complain US doesnt want to give us her cobra helicopters... Smh.
They have told Nigeria point blanc to go and purchase pyton hellicopter elsewhere. Abi na America be Boko Haram again.

1 Like

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Ade345(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhe laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k

Its so unfortunate that the person with the ID (Frustratedman) made that statement. Have u never read that when we are under trial, we should not say that he is being tried by God, for with evil things God cannot be tried nor does He Himself try anyone (James 1:13). Have u never heard that God is love (1 John 4:cool? Why would a GOD THAT IS LOVE (not that he loves), wish harm to us? And sit somewhere smiling at our misfortune? It is very unthinkable.
Have u never read about the faithful man Job? Did u not notice that it was the devil that was the cause of all his misfortune? Was it Jehovah that wished Job to suffer? In fact humans are suffering today because of the devil.
We are suffering because its d devil that controls the world (1 John 5:19). Notice that when the devil offered to give Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth and their glory, Jesus never contested that it did not belong to the devil (Luke 4:5-cool.
Remember that the devil even made our first human parents- Adam and Eve to sin. In effect he made them to choose a path of independence from God, and we are all witnesses of its consequences.
So brother, please try not to confuse matters. Its very clear that its the devil that is the major cause of our problems.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by hasonjack: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
DamiG:
THIS CAN'T BE ORDINARYundecided

I SMELL BOKO HARAMembarassed

What kind of nostrils do you have on your face?
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by aumeehn: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
ehem we don here
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Cannonleo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u well at all no let oluwa vex with u ohhhhhhh or else[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Galadimabawa: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Next track
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by stopit: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
. U are a fool for calling God wicked cos of money
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by hasshams: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vquote author=Bsc post=28222388]Who dey crash am?[/quote]hmmn this guy they ask "who they crash am" Na we woo, na we they crash am woo. Na our PRAYERS.prayers of the innocents shal never fall god has started answering our prayers.Planes hav bn the major threat for transaction of illegal fire arms between the unknown sponsorers and Boko hams from now on any evil helicopter shall loose control and fall by god grace. And boko haram will surely become history when they loose the weapons to fight with and also 2015 will be a new government. For a better Nigeria all evill shal perish.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by meetgaya: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
jtchukwu:
Information reaching us this morning is that most part on Mubi have been reclaimed by our military and local hunters, but sadly another helicopter just crashed this morning, I called somebody close to where it was said to have crashed, he confirmed it. For now I don't have full detail but I will give update later as I gather more information in town.

Update. The crash site have not been located, the search is still going based on the last information reaching us, it may be that it fell into the river in Damare. I'll keep you updated on any latest development.

Latest update: The information I just received now, suggest that NO MILITARY HELICOPTER CRASHED, it may be force alarm, as the search team have searched and found nothing only a BURNING BUSH. The truth will soon come out. I will keep you posted.
See the crashed helicopter

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
frustratedman:
God forgive you.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by deji68: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
so we now have Oyinbo soldiers grin grin ....didnt see a single Nigerian in the pic. cool next time use a better pic to support ur lies... cheesy cheesy
http://www.eni.network24.co/world/5-dead-after-helicopter-crash-in-south-korea-13327_6

meetgaya:

See the crashed helicopter

1 Like

Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by tit(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
deji68:
so we now have Oyinbo soldiers grin grin ....didnt see a single Nigerian in the pic. cool

that is why they have 3 boxes of burnt dollar.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by deji68: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
but they look more like Chinese grin grin....the 3 boxes should filled with Yuan not dollars grin
tit:

that is why they have 3 boxes of burnt dollar.
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by jogerry: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. by 2kris(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2014
IYANGBALI:
your username is giving me a crazy idea grin you don't want to know,do you?
is it that thing that is given to women free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / Full Transcript Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu On 63rd Independence Celebration / Bandits Attack Jangebe, Mafara In Zamfara. Shoot Sporadically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.