Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ (10513 Views)

Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Missing NAF Helicopter Victims Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by naptu2: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA

@DefenceInfoNG

#NAF #ATTENTION: There was NO crash involving any Helicopter or Airplane of the Nigerian Air Force today as reported on Social Media.

4:07 PM - 21 Nov 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/535811818266980352?p=v

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by feelamong(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
naptu2:
DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA

@DefenceInfoNG

7:07 AM - 21 Nov 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/535811818266980352?p=v

Hmmmmm!!

Time will tell!

4 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by clubone05: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
They have come again

getting there...soon...the race isnt for the swift. .ftc..soon..very soon.

3 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by themmydhayhor(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wish news person won cum believe
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by donphilopus: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
When was the Helicopter reported to have crashed?! Cos the time of the update is 7:07am!

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by horpe132(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
DHQ can lie in front of God !!!

10 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
smh.. confuse set of people.

may God deliver nigeria and nigerians from the grip of these clueless people.

3 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by okiezman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Apc.........why?
Which God/Allah create you guys.....sahara/desert reporters why una wan scatter naija na?? wetin una go gain from false alarm Nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Vikkie14: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
horpe132:
DHQ can lie in front of God !!!
Is that so? Then can you upload the crashed copter so i will believe that DHQ is lying. Pinshure or #idonbilivu

15 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by PROCTOR: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
It beats me the LIES some people can tell just to get attention
whosoever came up with the earlier news........

2 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hian!
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Vikkie14: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is what "Freedom of Speech" is achieving. We dont even have control on news going to the public. Just "give-n-take". There are more FAKE news than REAL news these days. Until some Media houses are closed down, banned and reprimanded, the News we are consuming wont be real. I support Freedom of Speech but not on this scale of "free-for-all".

And to those blaming Sahara Reporter(more like Desert Reporter), SR is just looking for cheap popularity to augment the drought in the Sahara. What do you expect from a Desert(where nothing grows) than "Fruitlessness" and "Frustrations". Do i blame them? No! They aint the first media house to abuse "Freedom of Speech", there are countless other "Anti-Nigeria" reporters, bloggers and media houses.

Courrttttttttt!!!!

10 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by yuzjet(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na Dem even sabi if there was.... What's my business?

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Tic4tac(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
smh...wetin we go bliv now... Mtcheew
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by NaijaOptimist: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmmm
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Adyrin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Okay
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Which one we go believe?

Who dey lie?

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by hazyfm: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
i see
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Descartes: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
When I stated it categorically on this forum that Sahara Reporters is a Media Wing of Bokoharam cum enemy of the State by peddling falsehood in order to appease their paymasters, the Janjäweeds started hauling invectives at me, calling me all sorts of unprintable names.Am now vindicated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Chukwuemeka007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Okay o
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by politricks: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
I dont want to say something now and my 'oga at the top' would say another thing.
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Arch1: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
We have killed Shekau ... Sorry we have not killed Shekau.

We have negotiated a cesefire deal .... Sorry there was no ceasefire

Chibok is a scam ... Sorry some girls were actualy kidnapped.

We have rescued the Chibok girls ... Sorry the girls are still missing.

We have recaptured Bama ..... Sorry fighting is still going on at Bama.

Our soldiers are winning the war ... Sorry our soldiers are doing a 'tactical manoeuvre' into Cameroon

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by moneybag100: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jokers....pic of the aircraft or Idonbeliveit.
That was how they denied no lieutenant was killed some month back before acknowledging it.

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Descartes: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
I don't think election will hold next year with the situation reports on ground couple with the body languages of David Mark and his Co-travellers at the Legislooting Arm of the Government.

2 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by olopan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
a
ifaoni:
Peetar3117:

catch in the act!!

na so una go dey book space like say nah land ehn!!! grin

runs around toppless .......... i made front page yay!!!

2 Likes

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by ifaoni(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
hahahahaha. Everybody is mad.
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Peetar3117(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
isnt dis sign of good tidings...fp two times in a day...

back to the topic..Which one should we believe nw...
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by seapson(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Attends As Mallpai Foundation Celebrates 2nd annual event (photo / Imo Speaker, 19 Lawmakers Back Okorocha’s Son-In-Law For Governorship / 41,670 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.