Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58778 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by emirateprince: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2014
@ all, we don't farm here in France, I believe it is mechanized farmers we have here if really the citizens wanna do so
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by msmon(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Lemme read ...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Barselonia(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2014
ok
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by successking401(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Good 1
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by tosongolabeaty: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2014
D father have eaten sour grapes,and d children's teeth are set on edge?As i live,saith d lord God,ye shal nt have occasion any more 2 use dis word in ur life.And al ur enemy shal fall by d sword&scattered.D lord shal bles u make u gr8t

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by AngelicaDivine(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Agriculture next to oil revenue. You can overcome some of the agricultural challenges here.
http://jobmasternigeria.org/challenges-entrepreneurship/
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by signz: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Following.......
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by naijainfogalery: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2014
nice thread. I am a farmer i currently do piggery. but looking forward to expand to crop plantation. lands are readily avilable if one is serious. All you have to do is go to those villages inside Mowe Ibafo area. Pay for like 1 acre for like 450,000 (note this places wont see development in say 10 years) they can give you up to 3 acres to pay within a specified period.
if you can be convincing that you are bringing development to their community, make sure everything is legally sealed though.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by ghettodreamz(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Nice 1 @ Op.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by d3lko2i: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Good tips! Well Done!!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by coccinella1888: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Lesgupnigeria plz I wld luv to have ur contact.u can contact me with dis number 08062797325 or add me on watsapp
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by aog: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
@legupnigeria. Please add me on whatsapp 07034824537 lets chat
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Millionjeff: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls nairalanders,I have some amount of money,that I use to for fresh pepper farming in my state,Edo.I was told that one acre of land will give me 5 bags (50kg)fresh pepper,every four days.pls I need expert advice from farmers.pls I need your general advice pls.thanks for your usual assistance.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

You can start processing fruits and vegetables on.a small scale.
I dont know whether you have land or building to start from.If you don't you can.lease and start.
Get some locally fabricated machines and start.

A friend started fruit juice production with less than that amount and in 3 years after starting,he was bringing in millions of naira as revenue.

Started from a kiosk selling fruit juice at covenant university back then.

Package the products well,sell at competitive price and pursue your goals, dreams and the sky will be the beginning of great things for you.

Goodluck.

Sir. I intend to start Palm Kernel Processing business in Lagos. Where can I do this?

My capital is just N450000. Would it b enough to by d machine. I dont also have land/shop.

Kindly advise me on wot to do.

Thanks
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by jaydee87(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2014
naijainfogalery:
nice thread. I am a farmer i currently do piggery. but looking forward to expand to crop plantation. lands are readily avilable if one is serious. All you have to do is go to those villages inside Mowe Ibafo area. Pay for like 1 acre for like 450,000 (note this places wont see development in say 10 years) they can give you up to 3 acres to pay within a specified period.
if you can be convincing that you are bringing development to their community, make sure everything is legally sealed though.
I tink that price is much for an acre wen u can get lesser in Oyo state, well depending on location sha.
how is the piggery Biz hope its moving well in that area.. more wisdom to our brain...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2014
idrisa334:
Another great agricultural investment is fruit farming cause currently in Nigeria there are very few fruit farms thereby causing our local fruit juice companies to depend on imported fruits.

Nigeria spends N165 billion annually on fruit juice importation
Source: http://www..com.ng

Rightly said.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2014
lonelydora:
I will soon turn to Obasanjo farms.
Kindly Start now...the earlier the better.
Dangote too have started.
Start making money.check my articles on how to do that in my other articles.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2014
naijainfogalery:
1 acre of land at that price is quite expensive.
We have hundreds of acres in ogbomoso at 70k/acre
contact me @08164628081

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by anonimi: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
interesting thread to bookmark.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2014
signz:
Following.......
thanks for following.
Check my other articles to know more how to start a profitable crop farming business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
AngelicaDivine:
Agriculture next to oil revenue. You can overcome some of the agricultural challenges here.
http://jobmasternigeria.org/challenges-entrepreneurship/
Good job on your site.

The future (agriculture) of this country is now here.
The oil price has tumbled, drop in revenue for the country and the next stage is to look into agriculture.
Check my other articles to see all of my analysis and how you can take advantage of the opportunities in agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
ghettodreamz:
Nice 1 @ Op.
thanks.

Start agribusiness...Create wealth
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2014
d3lko2i:
Good tips! Well Done!!
Thanks.God bless you.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2014
coccinella1888:
Lesgupnigeria plz I wld luv to have ur contact.u can contact me with dis number 08062797325 or add me on watsapp
You can add me on whatsapp 08164628081 or call me on 08092034147.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2014
aog:
@legupnigeria. Please add me on whatsapp 07034824537 lets chat
whatsapp me on 08164628081 or 08092034147.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Millionjeff:
Pls nairalanders,I have some amount of money,that I use to for fresh pepper farming in my state,Edo.I was told that one acre of land will give me 5 bags (50kg)fresh pepper,every four days.pls I need expert advice from farmers.pls I need your general advice pls.thanks for your usual assistance.
I think you will have to.post this on the agric section to get more pepper expert advise on the production,marketing ideas and advise.
Goodluck.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by samuel25(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Which type of crop do you think is profitable especially in part of oyo north, oyo start.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by samuel25(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Land preparation is very important in farming.
I have once committed the sin of improper land preparation and it almost cost me my investment.

Get a good tractor provider service and make sure the land is ploughed twice (in some cases three times).
Not always applicable, depending on the crop. especially this day that the use of herbicide is the order of the day.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by coccinella1888: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2014
@lesgupnigeria tanx
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
samuel25:

Not always applicable, depending on the crop. especially this day that the use of herbicide is the order of the day.
you need good land preparation.
Herbicides can be used for weeding and not for land preparation.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
coccinella1888:
@lesgupnigeria tanx
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by nizzyong(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
i am studying in Ilorin while my farm is at niger state and i really want to cultivate my farm by next season but i don't know how i can manage the two.pls advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics) / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.