Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members (833 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by coolscott(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Of course it came as a shock to all of us, the pictures from the house of assembly, showing the lawmakers scaling the fence to get in. It gives an insight as to the kind of House of Reps membersthey are, choosing that form of reaction amongst all possible forms, and knowing that cameras were nearby, ready to spread those pictures across the nation and internationally

I think it may be a waste of time to go on about how they do not represent a lot of us on account of how low they stooped but I would love to be able to associate a name with every "honourable" identified in gate-scaling, shirt-removing and all other dishonourable acts in those pictures that came out of the House of Assembly yesterday.

Let us start with this one please. If anyone knows the name of this "honourable" (pictured below) and the constituency he represents, I will be very happy if you share. I think many others will be happy to to know too.

Re: Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by kemdee1: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Details in Punch newspaper today. Sorry couldn't post it.
Re: Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by coolscott(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
kemdee1:
Details in Punch newspaper today.

Thanks. But are there names there?
Re: Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by coolscott(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
This one is really interesting.
If he has kids, there's a chance they will see it

Re: Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by kemdee1: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
All the names are there. So embarrassing. Wonder why they had to do that though their explanation based on rumours is stated in the newspaper.
Re: Someone Please Help Identify These Fence-climbing House Of Reps Members by kemdee1: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kawu Sumaila or something close to that.

coolscott:
This one is really interesting.
If he has kids, there's a chance they will see it

(1) (Reply)

I Have Hope In Nigerian Youth - Goodluck Jonathan / APC Presidential Primaries: The Odds Against Buhari / Video: Can Anyone Interprete This Into English. This Is Defi Something Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.