Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully (35460 Views)

Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Omotty(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2014
She is the next[/[color=#000099]color] vice president to GEJ
Liamm:
Someone help explain this lady to me. Is she a footballer?

I don't know this because I schooled in Iraq

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by accurate123: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Omo see curve kiss kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by sukkot: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
she dont have negro facial features
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
englishmart:
Lol, that's her business

In France, we've learnt to mind our businesses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875808_zcraze_jpeg_jpegaec680044d746f58d399fbfec2289ed6
do u knw her?
I have never heard abt her here in France
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by mytime24(f): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2014
All join, Bikini tin all dway

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by thaoriginator: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Who is this biotch? We schooled in Mars...
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by MztrChukwu(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Who is rookie sandal again?

Nw kastina feels like a bush kingdom cos I aint heard these names b4
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by bendeco(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2014
How dus dat Reduce d price of Ogbono 4 market??
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by ignis: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Philipvivson:

What is this? All in the name of booking space.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by jbaby265(f): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
nairaland n front page..hmmmm
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by keypad1: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2014
what is rukky sandy?

We dont know what it is here in canada
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by lalasticlala(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Odunharry:

do u knw her?
I have never heard abt her here in France

It's this kind of statement that's currently trending on nairaland.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by ceo003: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

LOL ha ha ha grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Feranmicharles(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2014
lalasticlala:

It's this kind of statement that's currently trending on nairaland.
Liamm:
Someone help explain this lady to me. Is she a footballer?

I don't know this because I schooled in Iraq
have you checked Trending this morning undecidedlalasticlala abeg help me tell dis a$$ hole sad
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Joshuadon: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what do I have to do with bikini,
Chai front page don suffer
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by domwis25: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2014
She is beauty nd pretty,I love her body structure nd her front
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2014
I know see anything o.
Her breasts be like those of mother of 3 kids. grin
Some bad guys don suck am finish.
Wetin remain again for the man who will end up as her husband?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Davidson267(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2014
soldierdollar:
I live in kogi . never heard of that name undecided
am in kogi too,whr do u stay?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by j4sure(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Its not naija culture exposing ur body all in d name of bifini or watever. My opinion o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by teddyflexz: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls can som1 tel me who dis Ruky is... cos here in caen where i stay, i hv nt heard dat name.

She s pretty though
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Elnino4ladies: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2014
I dnt knw her..i school in trinidad and torbego.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Feranmicharles(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

What is this? All in the name of booking space.
undecided and does it look like he's renting the space #SBFL grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by joelenesleek(f): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:

I just dey see the thread
All thanks to you
grin
Airforce1 I just arrived the States. Where can I meet with you? > ;DI spent all my money just to be in the states with you cry

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by marvelousabah(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
cool
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by aragon4realz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
never heard of her before
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
joelenesleek:
Airforce1 I just arrived the States. Where can I meet with you? > ;DI spent all my money just to be in the states with you cry

But why me?

Baby tell me
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by 100Cents: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
So ?

Make Wetin happen nah ?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by adepiero: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by joelenesleek(f): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:

But why me?

Baby tell me
because I love Nairalanders and you are the only NAIRALANDER in the STATES grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Airforce1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
joelenesleek:
because I love Nairalanders and you are the only NAIRALANDER in the STATES grin

sorry o

I don port to Namibia
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage's Baby Bump In Public / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / B-red Buys A N120m House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.