Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully (35461 Views)

Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by joelenesleek(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:

sorry o

I don port to Namibia
grin
booking the next flight to Namibia tongue

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Airforce1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
joelenesleek:
booking the next flight to Namibia tongue

Don't waste your money cuz tis only a 2days visit

After which I go travel to my village for yuletide
cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Akon reallty had a nice time.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
She needs to learn what the phrase "aging gracefully" means, because that picture makes it clear she has no idea.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Philipvivson(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
ignis:

What is this? All in the name of booking space.

Am sure I wasn't booking space on ur village land...
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
She needs to learn what the phrase "aging gracefully" means, because that picture makes it clear she has no idea.
ouch
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
iyabodeh:
ouch

Lol oops. I'm not a morning person? embarassed
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
grin

Maybe she meant it in a different way.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obviously!

grin
MissMeiya:

Lol oops. I'm not a morning person? embarassed
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
She's not looking bad anyway but lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
When is her next plastic surgery booked for? Ageing gracefully indeed! Nigerian Celebrities? deceiving themselves since 1926

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by stan4b(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
She's not sexy anytin jare. Dat her breast wey dey look ground sef.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nightingale(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
All na wash
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by cococandy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rapsainot:
[size=20pt]LET'S JOIN HANDS AND VOTE FOR OUR ABLE BROTHER AS MR NL...... voting got easier!!!!, just click on the link below and type

"I VOTE TOSYNE2MUCH
Cc -kachiesbarbie

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2009154

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1884431_img20141117002445_jpeg9e8f210c706dee5be0d3877c20349532 .
you guys won't kill somebody o. Shey na house of reps the guy wan go? Abi na presidential election be this? You go fear manifesto cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by grandstar(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jaymima:
Rukky is a beautiful lady no doubt, i only have issues with her below standard acting skill that has left her neither here nor there in the movie industry.
---while Nollywood sef need total overhauling, The likes of Rukky and Annie fit drag am one century backward, though in my book, Annie try pass Rukky.

Many Nigerians actors can't act to save their lives. I hadly watch nollywood. poor scripts and worse acting

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by kendrick93(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
mstcewwew... see as her breast don turn to fall of jericho
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by SHOCK7(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
firstEVA:
Twenty 14! That may mean she's 34. She's a fine lady.
From where 're u calculating from, she never gave her age from d onset!
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by SHOCK7(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
cococandy:
you guys won't kill somebody o. Shey na house of reps the guy wan go? Abi na presidential election be this? You go fear manifesto cheesy
Well said,dumb competition with no prize money,I can see 'ur pro. Pic is back! sad
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
SHOCK7:

,I can see 'ur pro. Pic is back! sad
yea it is
Re: Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 27, 2015
Hope say she don marry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.