Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily (6571 Views)

The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / LOCK Your Spouse UP! A Cure For Domestically-Violent Partners!!! / Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:
There is no way in hell my girls would be running around to cater for the needs in the house and my boys would be relaxing. That era is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! cheesy cool That is how they grow up to be egotistic, overgrown babies demanding 'woman, where is my food' ready to frustrate whoever they married. grin

why are nl "women" more concerned about "feedback" from "their sons' wives" than about feedback from their daughters' husbands?

are you people nigerian, because that's not how its done there.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

why are nl "women" more concerned about "feedback" from "their sons' wives" than about feedback from their daughters' husbands?
are you people nigerian, because that's not how its done there.

Where was this implied? Is the topic not about the boy-child?
So we should continue the system of reprimanding daughters, forget about our sons because 'that's how it's done' in your village? undecided
Is that not how we continue to breed the cycle of evil, demonic mother in laws and egotistical sons.
I believe in this century a lot of you people still caught up in the "this is our culture" fever would have a very, very rude awakening. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

Where was this implied? Is the topic not about the boy-child?
So we should continue the system of reprimanding daughters, forget about our sons because 'that's how it's done' in your village? undecided
Is that not how we continue to breed the cycle of evil, demonic mother in laws and egotistical sons.

I believe in this century a lot of us who are still caught up in the "we are rebelling against anything considered nigerian culture" fever would have a very, very rude awakening. tongue

it is an extremely s.tupid statement to make - "if the boy's wife has any complaint then it means the mother should be attacked".

very, very s.tupid.

In case you dont know, how you (if you are a female) behave in your husband's house (when you have one), carries more weight on your upbringing than when the genders are reversed.

kapish?

even if you are making millions via blogging or whatever job you say you are doing. If you like be sitting on a chair made of diamonds and spray perfume made from martian flowers.

cant believe the utterly d.umb egos I'm seeing here.

as usual, i blame the visa officers. Even oyibos nor dey type this kain crap.

anyway, when una boyfriends and husbands sef are the types of characters we see on nairaland, why wont you transform to shemales.

na so some buffoons dey sex and toast dem ancestral enemy wey wan take dem do sacrifice but dem go dey feel big.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 1:54am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

it is an extremely s.tupid statement to make - "if the boy's wife has any complaint then it means the mother should be attacked".

very, very s.tupid.

In case you dont know, how you behave in your husband's house (when you have one), carries more weight on your upbringing than when the genders are reversed.

kapish?

even if you are making millions via blogging or whatever job you say you are doing. If you like be sitting on a chair made of diamonds and spray perfume made from martian flowers.

cant believe the utterly d.umb egos I'm seeing here.

The most stu.pid person ever to exist on NL is you. Why do you think I have never ever had any dealings with you? You are even more of a bastard for implying I ever said that statement you cooked up from your evil calabash you use to devise evil every morning. You think I'm as irrational as you are?
Today is the day I'll deal with you, you dirty im..becile. Which time did me and you discuss the kind of job I do? Do you ever see me quote your mad posts? But you always quote me. And I ignore you. You don't know that since you are a certified ret.ard, my natural inclination is to stay off your dirty, smelly path.
If you are an evil mother in law, may God punish you and feed your wretched soul with maggots for breakfast, lunch and dinner . Stu.pid woman from a disgusting, devilish background.

Can this idio.t hear herself? How a woman carries more weight, thereby leaving badly behaved, violent men unleashed by terroristic, ill mannered mothers like tpiah on the loose to run free without reprimand? You must be very mad for recanting such rubbish when society is moving to a point of holding BOTH SEXES ACCOUNTABLE.

If that is too much for your sensibilities to handle, please take a rope and do the needful. Idio.t!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2014
as usual, i blame the visa officers. Even oyibos nor dey type this kain crap.

anyway, when una boyfriends and husbands sef are the types of characters we see on nairaland, why wont you transform to shemales.

na so some buffoons dey sex and toast dem ancestral enemy wey wan take dem do sacrifice but dem go dey feel big.

She..male? Rotflmao!
I doubt you know the meaning, otherwise you would know you epitomize the word the way lucifer defines who you are.
Bloody attention seeker!
I will no more ignore you, apparently you've grown wings wink... be rest assured I will deal with you henceforth! Demented bastard!
I will make you my scapegoat.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2014
on top man matter?

why are some of you so sensitive sef anytime reference is made to the subject.

btw, am i your mate?

maybe i should blame your mama wey no give you home training.

or perhaps she did her best but ori e k'ore ie you are a wild animal who cant be trained.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=tpia6 post=28268365]on top man matter?

why are some of you so sensitive sef anytime reference is made to the subject.

Is this fear I smell? Rotflmao!

btw, am i your mate?

Which gives me good pleasure in teaching you a good lesson your mother... iya e never gave you.

maybe i should blame your mama wey no give you home training.

or perhaps she did her best but ori e k'ore ie you are a wild animal who cant be trained.

I blame your mother for unleashing a certified beast into cyber space.
Ohh you think as an 'African' elder you should have a monopoly to insults? Rotflmao!
You dirty daughter of a who.re! Your mama must have been the village's public toilet, a standard collecting duct for all the village men's sem..en, that is why you ended up dazed and sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2014
gutter, might still be a turn on for some men (and women).

collect your moderator appointment.
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:
gutter, might still be a turn on for some men (and women).

collect your moderator appointment.

Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Insanity, devilishness, bitterness, beastly behavior might be the code word for men who gets turned on by you. cheesy
Collect your death wish! Daughter of belial.
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 2:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Insanity, devilishness, bitterness, beastly behavior might be the code word for men who gets turned on by me. cheesy

I have a death wish! As a daughter of belial.
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2014
^^^

Typical tpiah oshi when she has been dealt with she runs cowardly into her shell like a tortoise and starts personalizing posts for her lineage to benefit from them. Bloody agbaya! tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by DesChyko: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2014
^^^^^ See beef sha..

@ Stillfire .. You speak of awakening. I'm afraid it is most of you women who're living a 'virtual dream' that needs to awaken.

The purpose of this thread is to pull your existence away from this non-existent world you claim to belong to.

What you call 'Africa years ago' is still the world, 100 years to come. What has been suppressed is the oppression of women, which is more of humanity than reversing the world order.

So spare yourself some ficituous heartbreak in future, moaning about nine months burden and nursing till current age blah blah blah. The pride of manhood will never die. It has been there even before the days of Jesus on earth.

The 'boy-child', African or not, has his future in front of him, and that future won't let him become a sissy or dwell in your kitchen either.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by Stillfire: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
DesChyko:
^^^^^ See beef sha..

@ Stillfire .. You speak of awakening. I'm afraid it is most of you women who're living a 'virtual dream' that needs to awaken.

The purpose of this thread is to pull your existence away from this non-existent world you claim to belong to.

What you call 'Africa years ago' is still the world, 100 years to come. What has been suppressed is the oppression of women, which is more of humanity than reversing the world order.

So spare yourself some ficituous heartbreak in future, moaning about nine months burden and nursing till current age blah blah blah. The pride of manhood will never die. It has been there even before the days of Jesus on earth.

The 'boy-child', African or not, has his future in front of him, and that future won't let him become a sissy or dwell in your kitchen either.

If holding both sexes accountable for marriage and the running of the home is what you feel threatened by, then by all means return back to the 1900s. grin Deschyko must wash plates. cheesy tongue
The war has already been won, what we are doing here is burying dead bodies. grin

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by tpia6: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

D tongue
The war has already been won, what we are doing here is burying my dead body grin
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by DesChyko: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:
The war has already been won, what we are doing here is burying dead bodies. grin

When was the war won?

Where exactly is it being won? In your 'dream' homes, I guess?

Well, enjoy your fantasies while it lasts. I just hope this piece makes the heartbreak lighter.

I care.

If holding both sexes accountable for marriage and the running of the home is what you feel threatened by..

Draw a straight line between the bone of contention and this part.
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by DesChyko: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2014
This is culled from the 'Friend zone and Nice guy' topic on frontpage.

..you don't belong in the home, the kitchen and the bedroom and nursery. It's that simple..

He said this in reference to the role of an orthodox woman as a way to contradict the ladies who aren't seeking quality men. Woman, not man. Arose from a girl-child, not a boy-child.

Note that while addressing a 'modern' problem, he used what you call 'outdated' to drive home his point.

You really need to reconsider if the world has changed that much.
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by UjSizzle(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Food for thought:

Are people afraid of not being needed?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by ihedinobi2: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
UjSizzle:
Food for thought:

Are people afraid of not being needed?
Water for digestion:

Hell, yeah, they are. grin They better be anyway, or why the hell do we live in communities?
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by UjSizzle(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Water for digestion:

Hell, yeah, they are. grin They better be anyway, or why the hell do we live in communities?
Doesn't mean no one should learn to be less of a burden to the people around them.

I can't say I don't find your argument somewhat.....

*Done now
Re: Opinion: The Boy-child Should Not Be Domestically-inclined Primarily by soonest(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stillfire:

grin grin grin. Oh mine! Remind me not to cross your path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Helpless ===i Need Help From All My Sis And Bros==== / What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? / My Experience With A 17yr Old Girl And Her Mother. Where Do We Go From Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.