Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please Help Me From This Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me From This Pain (911 Views)

I Need Help From This Pain / What Is The Cause Of This Pain I Am Feeling / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me From This Pain by mrbillz(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2014
I started experiencing this sharp pain in my tooth few days ago. The Canine to he precise. I thought it would go overnight but lo and behold it became severe. now I had a sleepless night today all because of the toothache. Even as I type I still feel myself due to the pain. I have seen how people battle with toothache and some going to the extent of removing teeth through surgery. Can someone please help me with a drug prescription either herbal or any concortion I could use to battle this. I don't wanna lose my teeth please help a brother.... urgent reply would really be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by GboyegaD(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2014
mrbillz:
I started experiencing this sharp pain in my tooth few days ago. The Canine to he precise. I thought it would go overnight but lo and behold it became severe. now I had a sleepless night today all because of the toothache. Even as I type I still feel myself due to the pain. I have seen how people battle with toothache and some going to the extent of removing teeth through surgery. Can someone please help me with a drug prescription either herbal or any concortion I could use to battle this. I don't wanna lose my teeth please help a brother.... urgent reply would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Visit your dentist asap.
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by Godsfavour001(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2014
buy gbogbonishe if symptoms persist after one week visit your doctor
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by mrbillz(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

Visit your dentist asap.
Thanks! Just don't wanna undergo a surgery on my teeth. seeking if I cud find home remedy...just saying
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by mrbillz(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Godsfavour001:
buy gbogbonishe if symptoms persist after one week visit your doctor
wch one be gbognonishé again😩
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by dunhill27: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2014
mrbillz:
I had this situation when I was 18. Its not easy man. U need to brush 2 times a day because the bacteria on ur teeth use the sugars from the food particles left on them to cause that problem and u need calcium. My candid advice is for u to go natural with Cal-c-mag. U will not think of going for surgery after using it. Info, whatsapp 08136478517.
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by GboyegaD(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2014
mrbillz:
Thanks! Just don't wanna undergo a surgery on my teeth. seeking if I cud find home remedy...just saying

That is why it is best you let a dentist look into it and advise on the best way to go about the pains than managing it till it leads to something worse.
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by mrbillz(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2014
dunhill27:
I had this situation when I was 18. Its not easy man. U need to brush 2 times a day because the bacteria on ur teeth use the sugars from the food particles left on them to cause that problem and u need calcium. My candid advice is for u to go natural with Cal-c-mag. U will not think of going for surgery after using it. Info, whatsapp 08136478517.
Thanks for the info. will do just that...
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by mrbillz(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

That is why it is best you let a dentist look into it and advise on the best way to go about the pains than managing it till it leads to something worse.
Thanks for your candid advice sire...
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by successking401(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
mrbillz:
Thanks for your promp reply. I'm currently in Lagos. Are you on WhatsApp?
what part of lagos are you staying?im in watsapp whenever i have data,so im not steady.example, im not on it now.
Re: Please Help Me From This Pain by Lexusgs430: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Your best option is to visit a dentist. You could have a hole in tooth, exposing nerves etc etc etc
A dentist is your best solution !!!!! Health is wealth !

(1) (Reply)

What's In Your Energy Drink. / 13 Facts About Pain During Sex .. / Benefits Of Drinking Lime Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.