Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. (911 Views)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Fence jumping used to be a hobby to some people. It used to be a skill that many love to showcase.
As men grow, such skill is laid dormant by the quest for better life.
In the era of better life, emergency may occur that may lead to one manifesting those skills that lie dormant.
Take the Speaker and some house of assembly members for instance, it would have been difficult to believe that such people could do such a thing if it was not viewed on a screen.
I want to know from your end, when last did you jump fence/gate?
I am used to jumping fence but I can't remember the last time I did.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Fabdedon(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2014
choi.. I scaled fence wella in my sec school days..... thankful to God i wasnt caught i for bring 60blocks

1 Like

Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2014
I've never done that and will never.its meant for criminals like the APC's NASS member.here he goes;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:
I've never done that and will never.its meant for criminals like the APC's NASS member.here he goes;

You bad pass. WHAT DID APC DO TO YOU?

If APC is in control, expect to do it often. Its not too late to start learning fence jumping.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by phorget(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:
Fence jumping used to be a hobby to some people. It used to be a skill that many love to showcase.
As men grow, such skill is laid dormant by the quest for better life.
In the era of better life, emergency may occur that may lead to one manifesting those skills that lie dormant.
Take the Speaker and some house of assembly members for instance, it would have been difficult to believe that such people could do such a thing if it was not viewed on a screen.
I want to know from your end, when last did you jump fence/gate?
I am used to jumping fence but I can't remember the last time I did.
Moral lesson: teach ur kids on how to jump fence cos ppl dat jump fence today usually become speakers tommorow...

2 Likes

Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by amakufrancis(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Last time i flyed fence was when i was writing my Neco exams

There were group of guys rolling dices insyd we class, before we know what was happening the principal took them unaware.

Guy mehn we from upstairs look gate, guys na army we site dy cm

omoh come see guys when start to jumb fence through backyard, worst thing is that, it was the innocent ones that was wipped.

I thank God that day i jumped the fence oooo.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by sojjy: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
@OP You are a jobless fellow.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2014
sojjy:
@OP You are a jobless fellow.
OK.
What are you doing in my jobless office.
Or do you have interest in joblessness. I can employ you in my jobless office if you need jobless.

1 Like

Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2014
phorget:
Moral lesson: teach ur kids on how to jump fence cos ppl dat jump fence today usually become speakers tommorow...

If you want your Children to Jump fence, remain poor. Tambuwal kids cannot jump tire to talk of jumping fence.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by phorget(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

If you want your Children to Jump fence, remain poor. Tambuwal kids cannot jump tire to talk of jumping fence.
Then i guess those house of rep members(abi wetin dem call demself) must be very POOR!
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by asandigbo(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2014
oh boy na my secondary school jare, chai! and na late coming cause am o. Anglican grammar school ilorin, I no fit forget

1 Like

Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2014
phorget:
Then i guess those house of rep members(abi wetin dem call demself) must be very POOR!
Their papa and their father must be poor.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2014
asandigbo:
oh boy na my secondary school jare, chai! and na late coming cause am o. Anglican grammar school ilorin, I no fit forget
You go better school, I believe you YOU will not practice it except on emmergency situation
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by redsun(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
victorels:

Yes,because their father managed to loot the country dry as the rest. No amount of wealth can change hooligans,they will still remain peasants even with stolen billions in their names.
Re: When was the Last time You Jumped Fence? Reps Example. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
redsun:

Yes,because their father managed to loot the country dry as the rest. No amount of wealth can change hooligans,they will still remain peasants even with stolen billions in their names.

Some of them are going to school, they have enough cow people to control

(1) (Reply)

I Just Heard On Rhythm 93.7 PH That Popular Radio Presenter Chaz B Is Dead / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate For Rivers / Nigerian Student Confesses Killing Brother In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.