Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland (3060 Views)

9 Phrases Smart People Never Use In Conversation / Seven Phrases You Should Never Say / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by lanicky(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
We team #omo naija# needs ur support today....pls Vote naijaboiy as mr nairaland 2014....he's intelligent, cool nd handsome.

Click on dis linl to vote....https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562.

Thankz kiss
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Dese phrases ar outdated, last used 2000BC.cheesycheesy
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by LeoSanchez(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
U all new in NL??.. Cuz i do remember the period of 'EnD Time TiNz'
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by magabounce(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Itz all about d humor n fun.... Adonbilivit tu me.... is d most used
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by mooremedia: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
eesy:
From my observation these are the most used phrases on nairaland:
3. There is God ooo: This phrase was popular on Nairaland and other sites few months ago. You see 'there is God oo' in everythread on nairaland everybody in nigeria was saying it, even suckling babies were saying it too
2. Picture or I don't believe it: nairalanders are fond of asking for pinsures. Post anything on nairaland and they will ask for pictures. Dont be surprised if you see such phrase here in these thread.
1. I schooled in France: hehehe, everybody on nairaland is now schooling in France. If you are a nairalander and have never used this phrase then you've never started nairalanding. You can add u'rs.
nigerians with their lists, you wont carry out any research, no feasibilty study, you will just come here and be giving us lists, your topic should have been ' arguably, the most used phrases on nairaland'
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanicky:
We team #omo naija# needs ur support today....pls Vote naijaboiy as mr nairaland 2014....he's intelligent, cool nd handsome.

Click on dis linl to vote....https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562.

Thankz kiss
pulezzzzzee, don't spam this thread with Mr NL campaign, u will be given end time ban oooo
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Geniuz:
Especially, 'I schooled in france'. That phrase is over used. I think the mods should do something about it. It is becoming annoying

I take it you missed the garri wars!!

Men that time was epic. Even seun wore his battle armor. The mods were at war front every day.

Can't remember but some dude said give it time it would die out and it did. So will france
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
fiftynaira:
How dose this affect the price of garri?

Preciousjoz:
bro if you witnessed " THE PRICE OF GARRI" era ehn! u will know these ones are childs play.

Here are garri war veteransgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by wirelessssss(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=16pt]Where is Sirjohnson? To find out what happened to him click HERE[/size]
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by ZACHIE: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
vheMa:
abi o. Its like phrase is a word without a finite verb... I wonder maybe "I schooled in france" lhas no verb undecided
did you say that?
schooled is what?
and who told you all phrases must have a finite verb?
teacher don't teach me nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Jinyjagz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
fiftynaira:
How dose this affect the price of garri?
y u lyk garri lyk dis?
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
eesy:
3. There is God ooo: This phrase was popular on Nairaland and other sites few months ago. You see 'there is God oo' in everythread on nairaland everybody in nigeria was saying it, even suckling babies were saying it too
2. Picture or I don't believe it: nairalanders are fond of asking for pinsures. Post anything on nairaland and they will ask for pictures. Dont be surprised if you see such phrase here in these thread.
1. I schooled in France: hehehe, everybody on nairaland is now schooling in France. If you are a nairalander and have never used this phrase then you've never started nairalanding. You can add u'rs.

op, is you that sabi
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by STENON(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
The latest one on nairaland now is that

"I school in France"
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Valfrankie(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chai there is GOD o embarassed!!! Picture of how this endtime
post affect the price of garri
in the market or Adonbilivit. In
France where I schooled, we
weren't taught to believe
hogwash without pictures.... undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

MILITARY ZONE

[b]KEEP OFF[\b]

sad
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Lordseyad(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't really grab, what you are insinuating.

Cos Am schooling in Guatemala
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Walexey(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2014
End time tinx
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is typing message....
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by adexsimply(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
LeoSanchez:
U all new in NL??.. Cuz i do remember the period of 'EnD Time TiNz'
LOL..very annoying

1 Like

Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by asaridokuboyansh(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abeg op,u get bb charger....I love that phrase.
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by mytime24(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
asaridokuboyansh:
Abeg op,u get bb charger....I love that phrase.
so u dey among........bB war veterans
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by tomiobj(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
eesy:
4,question for the gods
5, ifaa click that link *insert curse here*
6, space booked 'naa my papa land be ds
7,ftc
8,go and ask seun
9,wait let me ask ifa
10,I schooled in liberia
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by asaridokuboyansh(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2014
mytime24:
so u dey among........bB war veterans
bb war veterans?....sounds funny,...so which one you belong to?
Re: The Most Used Phrases On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Armadeo
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 60 Recreated By Our Student / Did Any Lagosian See A Comet This Evening / Images That Deserve Likes Or Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.