Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa (71918 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Fool. Mudraker is telling you the inevitable truth.

You guys will surely pay for your treachery and stup1dity
That's what you call your parent at home right, way to go, keep it up.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2014
badtela:
That's what you call your parent at home right, way to go, keep it up.

Nemesis is playing out first by making you ediots stupid before you taste your own medicine of betrayal at the hands of your slave masters.

I repeat nothing will happen in the South South and Southeast.

The Delta is not known for fools and slaves.

We did it before and we will surely conquer again.

Your JTF were like boy's scout in the creeks ; confused and not knowing what to do. In the cities they were even paranoid knowing that we were every where watching them and that if we wanted we could easily get to them.

This is no threat.

Our people from the youngest baby to the oldest woman is solidly behind us.

We are not stupid. If Jonathan is removed by any means you haters and jealous fools can concoct we will simply pull out.

Our destinies are not tied together.

Abi we dey bear the same papa name?

I resemble Taju for your eye?

yeye dey smell
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Thraedz(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2014
TheUnblinded:
Whatever we do, we should never allow Nigeria to descend into this!

When last have you heard of a major politician dying during a riot?? Its always us!!!!
Dont fall for their taunts!! They have nothing to lose at the end of the day!
Come on! I recognize one of the pictures in this album. The incident depicted by the picture has nothing to do with a Political unrest, it is rather a student protest headed by the schools(LAUTECH) SUG against the increase in the Pre Degree tuition fees.

Which brings into question, the credibility of some of the pictures here as regards the topic?

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Non of d pic posted happened in nigeria
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Nemesis is playing out first by making you ediots stupid before you taste your own medicine of betrayal at the hands of your slave masters.

I repeat nothing will happen in the South South and Southeast.

The Delta is not known for fools and slaves.

We did it before and we will surely conquer again.

Your JTF were like boy's scout in the creeks ; confused and not knowing what to do. In the cities they were even paranoid knowing that we were every where watching them and that if we wanted we could easily get to them.

This is no threat.

Our people from the youngest baby to the oldest woman is solidly behind us.

We are not stupid. If Jonathan is removed by any means you haters and jealous fools can concoct we will simply pull out.

Our destinies are not tied together.

Abi we dey bear the same papa name?

I resemble Taju for your eye?

yeye dey smell
You can bark as much as you like, I'm not responding to you again, your brain is not yet well developed to comprehend what is going on.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
IleIfe2:

That's not Nigeria, that's CAR.

Mate, there's not much difference between Nigerian and CAR. He's still born into the wrong country that doesn't allow him to have personal self defense firearms as a god given birth right.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
badtela:
You can bark as much as you like, I'm not responding to you again, your brain is not yet well developed to comprehend what is going on.

Oh it is you that is foolishly towing each line that the Jihadist brotherhood in the north are giving you that is smart abi

It is still 11pm and you are fast asleep. when you wake up the usual 10 am let me know.

ode
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Oh it is you that is foolishly towing each line that the Jihadist brotherhood in the north are giving you that is smart abi

It is still 11pm and you are fast asleep. when you wake up the usual 10 am let me know.

ode
Baba e ati iya e lode omo abipabe
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
badtela:
Baba e ati iya e lode omo abipabe

Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Meaning: Post in English.

Assh0le
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by moriton(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
I can only say one thing. .ILLITERACY IS A DISEASE

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by millionaireman: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheUnblinded:
contd...

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Recent Nigeria's Political Unrests and Beyond
This gun is bigger than the guy carrying it.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Icecomrade: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Akoja360:
Jst xo sad .dt in d end it is we the people who suffers..all this hatred and kiling.to what avail??for the selfish interest of power drunk men..nigeria unite..n drop sentiments

Ignorance like urs is the reason why we are still here. How many of these politicians die or loss their loved ones. Its always us

We are responsible for everything that has happened to us because we allow them use us.

Our fate is in our hands. We the masses choose if we remain peaceful or not without prejudice to BH activities. Grow up abeg
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by docsholz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Split peacefully, una no go gree
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Icecomrade:

Ignorance like urs is the reason why we are still here. How many of these politicians die or loss their loved ones. Its always us

We are responsible for everything that has happened to us because we allow them use us.

Our fate is in our hands. We the masses choose if we remain peaceful or not without prejudice to BH activities. Grow up abeg
mista man.u should have understood me before u rush to quote me and talk rubish..how did wat i said display ignorance?how is it any different from wat you sayn.?its you dat needs to grow up..
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by sojjy: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad

Peace will surely rains im our dear country.
Politicians should just allow peace to reign.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2014
brothers killing brothers! i weep for africa!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by McboG: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abuamam:

Actually, that picture was of a muslim man being killed in the CAR unrest. I saw that picture in a news article and downloaded it then, but I don't remember the site I got it. Evil is evil anyhow. All forms.

Idrismusty97:
That picture is even from the central Africa republic(C.A.R), I remembered watching it on Aljazeera. The man was eventually killed... Accused of being a seleka rebel. While the French peacekeepers watch in amusement how he and others suspects are lynched. Most of the pictures are just remix from both Nigeria and other African countries. There are probably worst done in Nigeria that is not documented anyway, We got the message. Violence shouldn't be an option! No one wins...

shurl4:

Very frightning picture I must say. However let me quickly point out that particular picture was taken during the recent conflict in the Central African Republic and not in Nigeria. Hope that calms your nerves down a bit.
@Op,please be sure of the original sources of your pictures, some of them never took place in Nigeria. Thanks.

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. I suspected that some of the pictures are of foreign crises.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by scala101(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:
Stop the killing
THIS IS A MOVIE...

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by williaam(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
At this stage; we have not learnt anything from history; what a pity for the most populous nation black nation on earth. If we have learnt our lesson; we would have stopped the bloodshed after the Nigerian war of 1966(Biafran war) but we never learn; unlike the developed world example The French revolution 1898; The American revolution 1775 - 1785; American civil war 1861 - 1865; Russian civil war 1917 - 1922; Chinese civil war 1927 - 1950; etc. We should just try I get our facts right before we post; political unrest has been an occurring phenomenon in History; since History is not a core subject in Nigeria; we will never learn from our mistakes; no be curse; I pray we don't have a bloodshed filled 2015
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by williaam(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
docsholz:
Split peacefully, una no go gree

So you think splitting will solve the problem; don't be deceived; it would even make it worst because its these same politicians that would fill the various organs of government of the newly formed States(Nations), History always teaches us; that's if we choose to learn; Nigeria under British rule should be your case study; Awolowo; Azikiwe; Tafawa and their cohorts told the Imperial government; “give us political power and everything will fall in place”, guess we can see have Economic; Tribal; Social & Religious problems which have been plaguing us fell into place. So bros; division will be an old wine in a new bottle
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by dongilly(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad
U ar a Hijiot 4 including middle belt... Bascard!!!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by SailorXY: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by deennest: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
I beg who dey snap all this images at the war zone!!! angry angry
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by tayoslayer(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
NAIJA HAS A SAY! Opinion submitted by Naij.com :
“In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria. Our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teachers also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".
“27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for the Presidency. It’s either our teachers lied to us, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
“In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba). 30 years later, he is the Chairman of the ruling PDP party.
“Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara). 33 years later, he is Minister of Defence.
“Major General David Mark (rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984. 28years later, he is the Senate President. Gov. Murtala Nyako was governor of Niger State in 1976, and 36 years later, he is the governor of Adamawa State. Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992, and 20 years after, he is the National Chairman of ANPP. Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985, and 27 years after, he is the governor of Plateau State. #politicalrecycle
“Martins Elechi, the Ebonyi State Governor, is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope for the future!
“From striking health sector workers, to the labour, to judiciary, to education, and today, our students are home lavishing!
“Let Nigerian youths come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the Nigeria Dream. Let’s tell them Enough Is Enough!”
Can you name younger aspiring politicians you would like to see behind the wheel of power in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.