Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa (71920 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by babestella: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is the kind of thing that leads to an outcome such as seen in those pictures. A statement from a supposedly responsible political leader. It's unfortunate that people still support such people.

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by babestella: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
loomer:
THE TRUTH IS, WHEN THE TIME COMES, U WEY DE SUPPORT APC AND THE ONES WEY DE SUPPORT PDP NA ALL OF UNA GO SUFFER. COS NA UNA GO DE IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING. I PRAY THAT TIME DOESN'T COME.

Well said.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by babestella: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Suljosh:
WHY ALWAYS APC? You guys always blame it on APC I don't really understand some of you hypocrites here.

Maybe it's because most of the clarion calls for violence, blood, dogs, baboons, anarchy, parallel government, civil unrest etc are all from APC politicians.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by TheUnblinded: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
At all commentators, thank you for the corrections. Errors noticed and acknowledged. Posts will be modified and corrected

3 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Northern nigeria= center of Mayhem, Bloodshed and Hate. Followed closely by South West, and then the Niger delta.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
babestella:

Another religious hater, your likes are the reason why Boko haram will never stop. Always unreasonable and insensitive about other people religion, meanwhile when someone mistakenly tears your holy book, you and your likes will stone him or her to death. Shame. You are so backward.
Go and find a Muslim and direct this message to him. My comment is for all brainwashed religious followers, If you know how to read you should have realized it isn't aimed at any specific religion.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by musicwriter(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
BRAV0O:
Most of the pics not from nigeria pls! Let just hope it won't be lik this come 2015

Unfortunately, from all we're hearing, seeing, feeling, 2015 may surpass these pictures. It's very unfortunate.

So, I made this little song to warn Nigerians of politicians come 2015 but since I'm still an upcoming artiste this song is not all over the airwaves yet. Nigerians need know, no Nigerian politician is worth dying for!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w

4 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
OP is not saying all these took place in Nigeria but just trying to jog our memories into possibilities if care not taken angry
This is from the OP himself. He also post a comment just a while ago on page one saying "they all took place in Nigeria." He finally took corrections. So you can't speak for the OP, his motive is clear right from the title of the thread. "The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Recent Nigeria's Political Unrests"… Forget the title you see on frontpage, that isn't the OP original title it was placed there by a supermod.

TheUnblinded:
At all commentators, thank you for the corrections. Errors noticed and acknowledged. Posts will be modified and corrected

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by ORAFA(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
TheUnblinded:
contds
OP please the picture of that fellow with a shattered mouth wasn't a result of political unrest, it happened @ Dangote cement factory in Gboko and it was as a result of a quarrel dat involved a soldier and this guy was shot. These pictures are too gory. Is this NIGERIA?

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Sheenor: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
God help us.Let those politicians ranting about violence take It easy because d violence will also fall on their heads

Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cannonnier(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
50calibre:
This is proof that the black race is inferior & unevolved.

Bunch of savages once again proving their intellectual deficiency by doing what they do best, killing & maiming each other for political thieves who don't give a fuc*k

African need to be re-enslaved, place all those animals in chains & send to them to the farm.

You shall be the one to be bound in chains and sent to the farm by those who kill by hundreds with their drones, biological and nuclear weapons. angry
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by nessaluv(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmm,a|| ds pictures are really scary.... I wonder how twill b next year....
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by THUNDER4real(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Every one should enrol in either tai-chi or kung-fu, in order to protect yourselves next year. Also If you have means to disappear and appear, your own better pass. 9JA na survival of the wise and strong.

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad
whether u like it or not all part of Nigeria will no peace
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by dandollar1: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
The caption of the topic might be wrong but Nigeria is presently in a state that could trigger this same condition depicted in this pic, or even worse. Please understand the message.

4 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
we need enough trained SNIPERS IN NIGERIA from the western powers and the middle east to help kill our curropt politicians all ..KILL THEM ALL. VIA:- #SNIPER_HAVEN.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by zudozz: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria have no problem. It was d gud 4 nutin Lord Luggard n his British Ally that merged us (human beings) with Ekpentta in.festted a9es!!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by loomer: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
babestella:

Well said.

THANKS,
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by pankere(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=16pt]BE THERE SHOUTING APC THIS! PDP THAT! WHILE THEY RIDE AROUND IN BULLET PROOF CARS SPENDING YOUR FATHER'S PENSION! THEY DON'T GIVE A SHEET ABOUT U!!! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good that is why there's a SuperMod ....to correct all ambiguous postings grin ...Well done SuperMod

Idrismusty97:
This is from the OP himself. He also post a comment just a while ago on page one saying "they all took place in Nigeria." He finally took corrections. So you can't speak for the OP, his motive is clear right from the title of the thread. "The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Recent Nigeria's Political Unrests"… Forget the title you see on frontpage, that isn't the OP original title it was placed there by a supermod.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cannonnier(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
UnimkeAk:
That girl in one of those pics get serious boobby shiit!!

Wetin concern me, anybody wer wan die 4 yeye politicians, I GO MOTIVATE the idiiiot.

Pavert
grin
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by masamari(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
With all these scary pictures I think it is the responsibility of all of Us to be careful in the ways and manners will lead others, better still followers should also be mindful. We need peace in this country oh Lord!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
The last picture look funny see as the old man carry that big ada wan divide that boko head,I dey sure say in kill am,well 2015 just don't be at the wrong place at the wrong time, north especially,mob lynches of xtians and southern muslims re very comon there

I schooled in the north its nat funny wen dis thing start,the almajiri would block road with trailer,they re usually many u wld not know we're dem comot from,if u happen to be passing on that road and u re not a "HAUSA" just say ur last prayer,u wld hear dem start shouting "kashe arnaye banza" they will kill u no matter how u beg dem,if u like be a muslim as long as u re not hausa
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by RealAlfranco: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad
Wait ,na curse be dis abi na wetin? Are u alright? They won't know peace? Wait,are u alright at all??
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jeez! I can't believe those images are from Nigeria! All I see are barbarians, savages and frustrated human beings who cannot reason with their brains only to be used by the same politicians who put them in those states in the first place. What a bunch of i d i o t s! What is going on in Nigeria? Is this how we are going to continue living like animals without focus on the future and contribute to the good of humanity?!

I am still on the opinion to depopulate Nigeria and provide better education. In fact, there is urgent need for re-education of the leaders and the ordinary Nigerians. The old dictators and other leaders who have ruined that country should be jailed for a very long time. Bunch of A-holes!
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by ajayiopy: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
My problem is that people will still go and vote the same set of leaders come 2015 election. Nigerian don't learn at all[s][/s]
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
then this politicians are terrorist.. anyway i know 2015 will be more bloody, with the way people at the high places are even fighting themselves.
the foundation of APC tho. they united from this calm parties.. AD, AC and ANPP just to form a major opposition..
i wn't be surprised if it reaches the level that a top politician, shot an opposition politician and he died at the spot.
even Ghana wey we pursue comot, be like how art the mighty fallen
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by liyalla(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Stup!d !diot Nigerians killing the power line, the poor population. The war should be united against every gray headed leader who does not know when to take a bow and any uniform that stands on the way to freedom.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Sibrah: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Some of the pix aren't Nigerian . . .
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by okpamson15(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
wheesin:
u just uploaded random images..common this are old images
who said they are today or yesterday image? Person the show u something so that u wil becareful of urself and u are here to opose. I smell APC in u.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by odudueffiom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na only idiots go die 4 politicians...stupid ppl
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
adavize:

Yes, we all have to be careful
one man mafia llb5,confirm if its you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.