Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa (71907 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by idumuose(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ol boy I see the bweast o,the thing full
Na breas.t you dey look ba?

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
drehdinho:
Mathew 24:7 ,"Nation will rise against nation, and
kingdom against kingdom. There will be
famines and earthquakes in various
places"

All of these serve as assurance that God's promises shall be established for those who believe faithfully in Him.
You need a foreign story book to tell you that such things will likely happen...Wow! Africa is doom! While civilized nations are working on how to reduced the impact of earthquakes, minimize famines and propose peaceful solutions to skirmishs between Nations we are here preaching end times because of some stĂșipid scriptures that isn't even ours. If the cause of malaria wasn't discovered oh well! I guess that would be classified as another spiritual attack and sign of end time by "intelligent" Africans.

Go ahead....Pray! And when a solution to some of the problems is discovered give the credit to your sky daddy that is even shy of the camera.

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idrismusty97:
That picture is even from the central Africa republic(C.A.R), I remembered watching it on Aljazeera. The man was eventually killed... Accused of being a seleka rebel. While the French peacekeepers watch in amusement how he and others suspects are lynched. Most of the pictures are just remix from both Nigeria and other African countries. There are probably worst done in Nigeria that is not documented anyway, We got the message. Violence shouldn't be an option! No one wins...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1884627_achristianmanchasesasuspectedselekaofficerincivilianclotheswithaknifeneartheairportinbanguicentralafricanrepublic760x428_jpeg6a44db8452c42ed7677d85e6c6ed8733

Yeah you are correct, some of the pictures are old time pictures of the last general elections in Nigeria and some from other African countries.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
surveyProf:
Not all pictures displayed are taken from Nigeria, like this one is from Guinea
@Bublanski I hope you're learning, follow this dude's post...hopeless troll. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by JuanDeDios: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Only the north, southwest and middle belt will not know peace

If amaechi thinks he can start nonsense in Rivers then he is truly mad
It appears you don't have any sense. Many of the pictures here are from the Niger Delta troubles.

3 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
And another Kenya

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You need a foreign story book to tell you that such things will likely happen...Wow! Africa is doom! While civilized nations are working on how to reduced the impact of earthquakes, minimize famines and propose peaceful solutions to skirmishs between Nations we are here preaching end times because of some stĂșipid scriptures.
dude you know this is offensive right? why are you so insensitive most times?
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by sameesyd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Politicians never die in any political up risen, pls let's all learn from d past and avoid politicians

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by nijanigga: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria is finished longtime ago, what we have now is it's carcass.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Look at how violent these people are!

Look at the one carry GMB's poster!

Look at the people crying

Look at the injured!

Look at the people carrying gun and ready to shoot!

Look at the young man trying to take the life of a shirtless older man

Look at a mother, crying!

Look at the young girl covering her face but with weapon in her hand!

We say these people in govt are not evil.

They create a god-like image for their people but when the god fails, they fight like demons!

Nigerians should wake-up!

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Far away Haiti, I give up on the poster .... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by henryobinna(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
TheUnblinded:
I understand your fears. This is Nigeria though. (Google it abeg)

stop lying, majority is not nigeria..and I doubt if any is..

besides what incidents n wher...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Whatever. These things are characteristic of the formative years of any society or nation. The beginning is always rough and turbulent. Have you watched 'Gangs of Newyork' starring DeCaprio and Day-Lewis. Very poignant.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by babestella: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
OYAY:
I think we should beg government in power at Federal level to please softly not to pull this country down.

Beg the government in power to step down for APC right? Your plea should go to those making inflammatory and unguided statement to around the country and those calling for anarchy and parallel government if and when their party fails on the 2015 electoral exams. That is the people you should be appealing to, not the government in power.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Yujin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Some of us have
witnessed these things live and are not moved by them. Any courageous dude who grew up in the north should see these pictures as normal.
We do not want war yet we will never succumb to intimidation and oppression from those who we know that we are better than. If only men will be contented with what they have!
2015, may God help us.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
cirmuell:
@Bublanski I hope you're learning, follow this dude's post...hopeless troll. grin

Learning what? Bring the pictures from the moon, as far as it is in "www" I will tell u the source. When 70% of the pictures are from different countries? I don't blame you, but nairaland, for allowing this thread to make front page without necessary confirming the pictures used by the OP.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Saamu, you are still on top of my matter grin
Chai, how many other posters will u jump on their backs to help your cause against me? Even without sayin anything to you, you still wan die on top of my matter. All this piggy-back sympathy likes you dey fish for, i cant fit oo! Na so fame dey hunger you? grin

cirmuell:

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
surveyProf:

Learning what? Bring the pictures from the moon, as far as it is in "www" I will tell u the source. When 70% of the pictures are from different countries? I don't blame you, but nairaland, for allowing this thread to make front page without necessary confirming the pictures used by the OP.
easy tiger, we are on the same boat. The guy I tagged in that quote attacked me when i made the same correction.

I'm simply telling the troll to learn from you. cool

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by surveyProf(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
cirmuell:
easy tiger, we are on the same boat. The guy I tag in that quote attacked me when i make the same correction.

kk
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bublanski:
Saamu, you are still on top of my matter grin
Chai, how many other posters will u jump on their backs to help your cause against me? Even without sayin anything to you, you still wan die on top of my matter. All this piggy-back sympathy likes you dey fish for, i cant fit oo! Na so fame dey hunger you? grin

Nah, just schooling you...it's obvious you need it. grin

Ur team lost? grin

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by odehme: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
op y not post this pix with a title that is meant to serve as a lesson. u are misleading people and painting your country bad cos most of this pix are not from Nigeria. For example the pix of the young boy about to stab the old man not wearing any cloth is from Central African Republic. People will now think Nigeria is at war.

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
cheesy lOl, see your life now?
Even your supposed e-friends dey side-swipe you and you had to beg him again to reconsider shocked
Guy, u no get life abeg! Go get one!
cirmuell:
easy tiger, we are on the same boat. The guy I tag in that quote attacked me when i make the same correction.

2 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by jcflex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

I talk am bfor pikin escape from zoo,

you need to go back to your cage.

Nonsense.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
OP is not saying all these took place in Nigeria but just trying to jog our memories into possibilities if care not taken angry
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
nikky5:
For those who could read in between the lines, come 2015 this may be the true pix of Nigeria if yes the APC sets up a parrarel govt. They are telling Jonah that they will resist any form of rigging. With the recent Tambuwal saga, am afraid that jona may not win in the north. We must pray for peace and if the unexpected happens we shall go.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by cirmuell(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bublanski:
cheesy lOl, see your life now?
Even your supposed e-friends dey side-swipe you and you had to beg him again to reconsider shocked
Guy, u no get life abeg! Go get one!
It's worse than I thought...comprehension skill; zero! cheesy
guy you need help...scroll down. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by tayoslayer(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
I can't believe I live in a country like this. I can't even begin to imagine what is going on in the northeastern parts on a regular basis. To me the president has failed woefully . So so sad about this country....just so sad

1 Like

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yes, we all have to be careful
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by Bublanski: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
So Nigeria is STILL not at war abi? OK
Am sure say OP too go don see one or two of the errors. Just pray say the two or three erroneous pics no become our own.
I don taya to dey fight for the op, make he come defend his post smiley
odehme:
op y not post this pix with a title that is meant to serve as a lesson. u are misleading people and painting your country bad cos most of this pix are not from Nigeria. For example the pix of the young boy about to stab the old man not wearing any cloth is from Central African Republic. People will now think Nigeria is at war.

3 Likes

Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
/
These things scare the politicians more than ordinary folks.

The politicians know that they have no real friends.

No gain without pain. That why some say "give me liberty or give me death". But Nigeria is " give me death instead of war". And in an effort to keep war at bay, Nigerians continue to die like ants from man's wickedness to man by preaching elusive peace.

So...which is worse?

/

\
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by babestella: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You need a foreign story book to tell you that such things will likely happen...Wow! Africa is doom! While civilized nations are working on how to reduced the impact of earthquakes, minimize famines and propose peaceful solutions to skirmishs between Nations we are here preaching end times because of some stĂșipid scriptures that isn't even ours. If the cause of malaria wasn't discovered oh well! I guess that would be classified as another spiritual attack and sign of end time by "intelligent" Africans.

Go ahead....Pray! And when a solution to some of the problems is discovered give the credit to your sky daddy that is even shy of the camera.

Another religious hater, your likes are the reason why Boko haram will never stop. Always unreasonable and insensitive about other people religion, meanwhile when someone mistakenly tears your holy book, you and your likes will stone him or her to death. Shame. You are so backward.
Re: The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa by bahyor: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Violence will not be far from you!
When last did u hear of any miltant in SW
SE and SS will not experience PEACE as well.

Fooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.