Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

For That Special Person Nairaland Let You Meet. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For That Special Person Nairaland Let You Meet. (504 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For That Special Person Nairaland Let You Meet. by DesChyko: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is in appreciation of that 'friend' of yours you met on Nairaland who has given you much more than you expected from anyone here. Post the username, and a brief appraisal of his/her unrivalled quality(ies).

My gift here is honeydear .
A humble, conversational lady with a very big heart.

Keep it coming. Comment and Share.
Re: For That Special Person Nairaland Let You Meet. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yungwizzzy(f)

My life My best Friend!!!
Re: For That Special Person Nairaland Let You Meet. by honeydear(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
DesChyko:
This is in appreciation of that 'friend' of yours you met on Nairaland who has given you much more than you expected from anyone here. Post the username, and a brief appraisal of his/her unrivalled quality(ies).

My gift here is honeydear .
A humble, conversational lady with a very big heart.

Keep it coming. Comment and Share.
aww....thanks deschyko kiss

(1) (Reply)

A Nanny From Hell Abusing A Little Baby... / To Educate A Child Or Discover His Talent: Which Is The Greater Legacy? / Tales From Boarding School Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.