Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B (662 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B by ezera(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
What has happened to the number one family radio show Sharing life issues with Chaz B on Rhythm 93.7. Its no longer news that our loving show has suffered setbacks in transmission since December. Everyday my friends and I on our way back from work tune to rhythm hoping to be blessed with the show. But sadly, all we hear is music which doesn't add value. We need to make Senator Ben Bruce aware and help save the show. Lets start the movement. @benmurraybruce is his twitter handle. He is a listening senator and gentleman.#SaveSliwcb

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B by Airpure(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I use to like that show .listened to it daily but after Chaz Bs death it's wasn't the same. Would have preferred Stephen with a PH to continue was more real.

(1) (Reply)

Man Was Shocked When His Wife Appeared At Her Funeral After He Paid To Kill Her / My Father Called My Mother A Female Dog (episode 10) / SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!! Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once In USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.