Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia (500 Views)

See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS) / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia by ujoinme: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) -- The Indonesian police continue to use a "degrading" invasive physical test to check for female recruits virginity, a Human Rights Watch (HRW) report has claimed.
A manual examination is used to physically check for an intact hymen in the recruits, the report alleges.
It is, according to the report, a long-standing part of the health check that women must undergo to be accepted onto the force.
While the virginity test is not specifically part of the required "obstetrics and gynecology" examination that female recruits are required to undergo to gain entry to the National Police, senior female officers told the report's authors that it has long been part of the process.
Virginity a requirement
Indonesian cops must pass virginity exam
The National Police website lists the health requirements for female recruits, listing virginity as one of the requirements.
"In addition to the other medical and physical examinations. Women who want to become policewomen are to undergo a virginity test. Policewomen must keep their virginity," the informational page states. It ends the section with a cheery "thank you" and a smiley-face emoticon.
Married women are not eligible to apply for service in the police force.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/19/world/asia/indonesia-police-recruits-virginity-test/index.html?hpt=wo_c2
Re: Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia by tit(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
How will virginity help them in discharging their duties?
So those of us who started doing it at 14 would never have entered the force?

Men, i know you all are wishing you were the one doing the testing.
Re: Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia by grinface98(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Are virgins better off than non-virgins in that aspect or what exactly is d point coz i dont gerrit

1 Like

Re: Virginity Test for Females Police recruits in indonesia by tit(f): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
grinface98:
Are virgins better off than non-virgins in that aspect or what exactly is d point coz i dont gerrit

somebody wants to recruit "innocent" concubines.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Force, GEJ, Jumping Gates NASS Members: What's The Game Plan / The SSS Is A Shameless Apologist Of The PDP – Lai Muhammed / I’ll Support APC Candidate If I Lose – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.