Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying (7007 Views)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Ben Bruce Getting Whopped On Twitter For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
This was gotten from an eye witness, you can choose to believe or not, or call me APC whatever

Wonder why folks will attack anything as far as It doesn't go well with their paymasters

Must you attach APC/PDP to whatever comes up here?

In your paymaster's voice

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
MODs please do the needful

Someone there might have pictures and post to back this up

My source didn't snap

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
when will Lagos students stone other thieves in Lagos
when you come out of your hiding
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
donphilopus:
OP, where's your source?!
dem no dey take sauce drink alomo,drink am like dat jo
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
We are getting there slowly and steadily.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by ola6: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was in UNILAG through out today. OP where did you get this from?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by LORDI(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good job..them for burst his head with the stone,
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
ola6:
I was in UNILAG through out today. OP where did you get this from?

Good

You were in UNILAG and you didn't know Koro came to campaign?

I guess there's a part of Sango otta called Unilag

You weren't in the one in Akoka

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by farem: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
aljharem:
Lies from the pit of hell.

We still want Obanikoro. Kosi Koro Kosi Ibo

Koro 2015 !!!!!!!!!

Kosi Koro, Ibo Yapa!
(In yoruba parlance)
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Generalkorex(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Who is obanikoro?
We dont know him in france
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by bigsmoke2(m): 2:36am On Nov 23, 2014
Imagine the bogus lie he released to the press regarding the soldiers rampage on BRT buses a few months back.that it was touts that burnt BRT and the soldiers came to control the situation. something we witnessed with our eyes.I wonder how such a man. A man that lacks slightest of integrity, will even dare to come out and say he wants to be governor. Shebi na stone them still dey throw, dem go still pour acid on him.id10t
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48am On Nov 23, 2014
this is what will be happening in various PDP rallies people will be stoning them for their lies.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 4:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Johnnyessence:
this is what will be happening in various PDP rallies people will be stoning them for their lies.

Not only the PDP, any politician who comes to tell us c.ock and bull tales should be pelted, nd chased out of town

In no time, they'll start changing
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2014
THIS IS A BLATANT LIE. @DOLUSEGUN POSTED THIS ON TWITTER YESTERDAY BUT WAS FORCED TO TAKE IT DOWN AND APOLOGISE TO KORO PUBLICLY VIA SEVERAL POSTS WHEN A LOT OF UNILAG STUDENTS WHO WERE THERE ATTACKED HIM FOR LYING. THE STUDENTS SAID THAT KORO'S LECTURE WAS WELL TAKEN AND THAT HE EVEN DONATED 500K TO THE STUDENT BODY. THEY SAID THE STUDENTS WERE HAILING HIM IN JUBILATION. I DONT KNOW WHY THE OP WILL POST THIS RUBBISH. THE MODS SHOULD TAKE THIS TRASH DOWN!!!!!!!!. EVEN DOLUSEGUN, AN APC TWITTER OVERLORD TOOK IT DOWN FROM HIS TL. APC PROGANDA IS TRAINED ON KORO COS THEY ARE AFRAID OF HIM BUT WHY LIE.?.?.?
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2014
naijaking1:
This why people are turned off by APC propagandists!
They try very hard to cook, manufacture, fabricate, and contort stories to sully their enemies in the most st,,...pid and unbelievable way.
A good oppostion write-up on Obanikoro would take time, do some work( sorry, I know lazy people are allergic to hard work), and chose points to criticize in his record of public service.

THEY MUST HAVE A SCHOOL OF DRAMA, PROPAGANDA AND WAR MONGERING WHERE THEY TRAIN APC PEOPLE. THEY ARE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING UP STORIES AND CREATING DRAMA AND TESION.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2014
generaliy07:
This was gotten from an eye witness, you can choose to believe or not, or call me APC whatever

Wonder why folks will attack anything as far as It doesn't go well with their paymasters

Must you attach APC/PDP to whatever comes up here?

In your paymaster's voice

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

THIS IS THE KIND OF THING YOU POST WHEN A DEPOSIT ALERT FROM THE BANK OF BOURDILLION COMES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2014
The question is: who is afraid of obanikoro? Why the lies and cheap propaganda? There are other pdp candidates but he is the one the APC apologists attack the most. Despite all attempts to dent his image, his grassroots support is massive. The clock is ticking on the APC maladministration of lagos state. The rape of Lagos funds by tinubu and his stooge fashola will soon stop. They know this and they are petrified.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2014
THE DSS RAID ON THE ELECTRONIC RIGGING HEADQUATERS OF THE ASIWAJU PRIVATE COMPANY(APC) IS JUST THE BEGINNING. ALL THE RIGGING MASTERPLANS THEY HAVE COOKED UP TO HOLD LAGOS DOWN WILL BE EXPOSED AND SMASHED. LAGOS MUST BE FREE,!!!
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2014
aljharem:
Lies from the pit of hell.

We still want Obanikoro. Kosi Koro Kosi Ibo

Koro 2015 !!!!!!!!!
I don't have a bone in this but why can't people look for people that have the best interest of the masses instead off this retreads. Didn't obanikoro lost the gubernatorial election once before ?.what's gonna be different this time ?. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the highest form of insanity.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Lucasbalo:
I don't have a bone in this but why can't people look for people that have the best interest of the masses instead off this retreads. Didn't obanikoro lost the gubernatorial election once before ?.what's gonna be different this time ?. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the highest form of insanity.

Just because he ran before does not mean he cannot run again. No law prevents him from running again. And besides he has massive grassroots support. Or are his supporters not also Lagosians?
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by DaBullIT(m): 6:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Lucasbalo:

Lucas didn't you notice his nick ? He's one of them he he he
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Cuckoo48:

Just because he ran before does not mean he cannot run again. No law prevents him from running again. And besides he has massive grassroots support. Or are his supporters not also Lagosians?
Yes, he has the right to run but what did he do when he was the chairman of lagos island? Set the building on fire after massive looting of the local government funds. I don't support APC either, but looking for honorable people to make the country better instead of all this looters.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Yes, he has the right to run but what did he do when he was the chairman of lagos island? Set the building on fire after masdive looting of the local government funds. I don't support APC either, but looking for honorable people to make the country better instead of all this looters.

Koro has never been indicted for corruption or looting of funds. And he did not burn city hall, that is just APC propaganda. If he burnt city hall, why did same people make him a commissioner in the state thereafter? And why did they send him to the senate after that. Try another one mate. Like I said, the people of Lagos that support him have as much stake in the state as anyone else. And if at the end of the day, more people want him as governor than not, then who is anyone to say otherwise.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Cuckoo48: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Yes, he has the right to run but what did he do when he was the chairman of lagos island? Set the building on fire after masdive looting of the local government funds. I don't support APC either, but looking for honorable people to make the country better instead of all this looters.

Besides who is to say who is a honorable man or not. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It's just that people in public office have all their sht out there for everyone to see, and private people have theirs hidden. Once those u think are honorable men have their own ass exposed, shock will hold u. See lovable, father figure bill Cosby. Me sef get my secrets, and so do you. All that has been said about koro has been said but the others? Their own exposure will come sooner than later. The devil you know, and all that......
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Bekwarra(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2014
And when will they stone the master thief Tinubu?
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by joseph1832(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
This is the very reason I love students: they are allergic to bullshit!. If we nigerians could act more like these students I believe our leaders would know better than to feed us with blatant lies.

Aluta Continua Justa Costa Victoria Ascerta!!!.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by omenka(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Apparently, Nematodes aren't happy with this news!!! gringrin
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Lucasbalo(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Cuckoo48:

Besides who is to say who is a honorable man or not. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It's just that people in public office have all their sht out there for everyone to see, and private people have theirs hidden. Once those u think are honorable men have their own ass exposed, shock will hold u. See lovable, father figure bill Cosby. Me sef get my secrets, and so do you. All that has been said about koro has been said but the others? Their own exposure will come sooner than later. The devil you know, and all that......
Bill Cosby is not running a state or a country. The politicians in Nigeria has turned what's suppose to be an Eldorado to a perpetual third world. That's the difference. If you like the way nigeria is being run, good luck to you. A country where an average citizen makes less than $5 and the thieflicians and their oligarchy friends are stealing the country blind.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Cuckoo48:

Koro has never been indicted for corruption or looting of funds. And he did not burn city hall, that is just APC propaganda. If he burnt city hall, why did same people make him a commissioner in the state thereafter? And why did they send him to the senate after that. Try another one mate. Like I said, the people of Lagos that support him have as much stake in the state as anyone else. And if at the end of the day, more people want him as governor than not, then who is anyone to say otherwise.
How many people are indicted for corruption in Nigeria?. The president is a very corrupt individual himself. So what do u expect of his minions?. With this kind of people ruling Nigeria, there is no hope for the country. When Kashamu, a well known drug kingpin here in Chicago has the ears of the president. Sorry state of affairs. I wish there will be massive revolution to drive out all this scumbags to make for a better Nigeria.
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Cuckoo48:

THIS IS THE KIND OF THING YOU POST WHEN A DEPOSIT ALERT FROM THE BANK OF BOURDILLION COMES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Sure

Send me your account details, I'll post some cash so you can get a life
Re: Obanikoro Stoned In UNILAG For Lying by generaliy07(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Friends, we need not haul stones here

I am not for whatever party

You need to read my most recent post here

I attack whoever isn't fit for public position, either in APC or PDP

Its not about party, if PDP comes up with Agbaje, then am afraid APC may have to step up their game or they're loosing Lagos.

For me, its about who, and not which party

On a sincere note, what makes any sane mind think a politician like Koro is what Lagos needs now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / Maiduguri-damaturu Highway Reopens After Closure For Military Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.