Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Polytechnics With Radio Station - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnics With Radio Station (1595 Views)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnics With Radio Station by Sageez(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Since the launching of Heritage polytechnic radio (heritage poly campus radio 104.9fm) many other poly have announced the launching of their own radio stations. So far, the only poly station I can boast of is HP radio. Engr. Emmanuel Ekot(founder Heritage poly) God will richly bless you. If you know of any functioning one, please post it
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by orobs93(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Our people say"na fence wey fall nai say make goat climb am"
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by RotrEmmanuel: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Even Oxford university does not have a radio station
concentrate on your studies
radio station has nothing to do with your Certificate !!!
undecided
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by ajahexcel(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:

Even Oxford university does not have a radio station
concentrate on your studies
radio station has nothing to do with your Certificate !!!
undecided
You missed it all, information is the power that rules the world....
A radio station will inform, educate, entertain and employ bright students who dream of becoming presenters in the future....
My brother, it is not all about certificates, many graduates of Med Surg ended up behind the studio......
After all it's a University/Poly ... ie Know it all...
No harm intended,,, jUst my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by RotrEmmanuel: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2014
ajahexcel:

You missed it all, information is the power that rules the world....
A radio station will inform, educate, entertain and employ bright students who dream of becoming presenters in the future....
My brother, it is not all about certificates, many graduates of Med Surg ended up behind the studio......
After all it's a University/Poly ... ie Know it all...
No harm intended,,, jUst my thoughts
The primary function of every institution is to educate and inform!
Radio station has never being a criteria for accreditation by NUC or NBTE!
If i may ask, what happened to the public Radio stations or information centers?
If your school has a radio station fine and good!
If radio station was a criteria, government should have installed many in some of our higher schools!

Your school is a very small one as far as I know! Heritage poly in Ikot Udota Eket does not have Good infrastructure which your boss was supposed to look at instead of a Radio station!
Has he complete the fencing? does your school have a standard hostel for students? The road that leads to your school is not even in Good condition, dust allover, why can't he repair it to avoid Road mishap?

I served in Eket
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by Sageez(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
The primary function of every institution is to educate and inform!
Radio station has never being a criteria for accreditation by NUC or NBTE!
If i may ask, what happened to the public Radio stations or information centers?
If your school has a radio station fine and good!
If radio station was a criteria, government should have installed many in some of our higher schools!

Your school is a very small one as far as I know! Heritage poly in Ikot Udota Eket does not have Good infrastructure which your boss was supposed to look at instead of a Radio station!
Has he complete the fencing? does your school have a standard hostel for students? The road that leads to your school is not even in Good condition, dust allover, why can't he repair it to avoid Road mishap?

I served in Eket
i guess the lst tym u visited HP ws a yr or 2yrs bk, jst visit it today. D only problm wif HP is bad road netwrk whch Engr Ekot is currently working on, for d hostel, abeg bros jst visit d skul again.
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by osram(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Okopoly
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by Sageez(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
osram:
Okopoly
watz der frequency?
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by RotrEmmanuel: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sageez:
i guess the lst tym u visited HP ws a yr or 2yrs bk, jst visit it today. D only problm wif HP is bad road netwrk whch Engr Ekot is currently working on, for d hostel, abeg bros jst visit d skul again.
I was der last two weeks! I have female friends in your school! sometimes we normally visit Ibeno beach together.
I Club at Deejavoo 2 weeks ago
Re: Polytechnics With Radio Station by Sageez(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
I was der last two weeks! I have female friends in your school! sometimes we normally visit Ibeno beach together.
I Club at Deejavoo 2 weeks ago
compair the HP u saw 2weeks ago and the one u saw during ur service, is there any diff?

(1) (Reply)

Exambite - So How Do I Study Effectively For Exams? - Follow These Steps... :o / Mr And Miss Unical 2015 / Nigerian Universities And The Courses They Are Best Known For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.