Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? (10904 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
LagosBoi2:

I know you TANoids to turn everything upside down with lies

saTAN get behind me!

You lack understanding sense my friend, so in your demented brain I support any of the party right? Let's assume you right and I'm a Tanoid as you put it, is this law maker not PDP?

You see how phoolish and senseless both you and your aregbe peoples congress think?
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by brownlord: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
cypha101:
To whom it may concern, the biggest threat to our democracy in Nigeria today is that the elites sit down and watch touts and morons to take their supposed positions in our political sphere. If this is coming from a state that pride herself as the Fountain of knowledge, I wonder what this lawmaker told members of his constituency during campaign. It's so pathetic to have these morons call themselves our leaders. One thing here is ever since a known and unrepentant and former impeached Gov won a re-election in Ekiti, I lost my respect to the resident indigens of that state. They ignorantly ask for Fayose's trouble and now they are getting it in full. Besides, where are the so called traditional rulers who jointly prayed for the return of trouble?

Well you must understand our election process has not gotten to the stage the people in the constituency determines who represent them, all we have are loyalist and faithful thugs loyal to some certain god father are handpicked to represent the parties in election, now the electorates even in the party level are left with no choice than to play by the rule, how I wish we have a system that allow people choose who represent them starting from the party primaries to main election, people like this will be eliminated from such sensitive position, of course since we still practice a system where, the vote don't count, as far as the kingmakers ( god father) are okay with the candidate, It does not matter their qualification, then we have to tolerate this till God knows when.
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clueless individual!

Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by ofala(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
How long are we going to allow rascals and illiterates like this desecrate our collective conscience in the guise of being in political positions?

Is it not yet time WE ALL SAY NO, MEAN IT & ACT ON IT?
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by dasrackhor(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
There is nothing wrong with all he has said so far - That's how they all speak tongue

Op you are jobless
shey PEJ b una teacher for secondary sch days ni?abi what r u trying to say..Poor vocalization...
Re: Mad Man Granted Interview On Channels TV? by linsa01(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
LagosBoi2:
Please do not complain, you voted for the thug called Fayose so expect more of thuggery in Ekiti, Intellectuals have been expelled

And who told you Ekiti people who voted for Fayose are complaining? The APC speaker was not ready to work with Fayose. All he was eyeing is to be the Ag. Governor after impeaching Fayose. And because Fayose is wise and has learnt is lesson in the past. He quickly removed him before he(Omirin the apc speaker) removes him.Ekiti people are solidily behind Omirin's impeachment. Let him leave Lagos and come to Ado and see how Ekiti people will resist him. The APC lawmakers have not realised that the interest of the state must be first before party's interest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo, Kogi Victories Show Nigerians Appreciate APC & Good Governance - Ganduje / If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story / Jalingo APC Chairman, Bashir Bakari Suspended For Allegedly Working For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.