Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Obama Antichrist Issue. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Obama Antichrist Issue. (853 Views)

Republican Staff Who Abused The Obama Girls Has Been Sacked / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obama Antichrist Issue. by kodewrita(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
Justa thought. I accept the fact that i'll be labelled a hater for starting this thread after HE WON HANDS DOWN. but consider this.

1. if he's truly the antichrist, will anybody believe even if you provide evidence. They'll most likely say you are a racist or simply a jealous black.
Let me know what you think.
Re: The Obama Antichrist Issue. by banom(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
what ?
Re: The Obama Antichrist Issue. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2008
Good Gazoonkers, shocked you actually have evidence shocked

Please email it to me natas@realantichrist.com or send me an SMS to #666 with keyword USURPER works on all networks grin

Make sure it is scriptural, don't want some text from some supposedly gold-plate bible, just verifiable Bible text
Re: The Obama Antichrist Issue. by kodewrita(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2009
haha like this post
lagerwhenindoubt:

Good Gazoonkers, shocked you actually have evidence shocked

Please email it to me natas@realantichrist.com or send me an SMS to #666 with keyword USURPER works on all networks grin

Make sure it is scriptural, don't want some text from some supposedly gold-plate bible, just verifiable Bible text

But think of it. If he was the real one, would I have evidence that could be proven?

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Leader Demands Us Apology / Usa 2012 Presidential Debate B/w Obama And Roomney / Malawian President Knees Down To Greet Fellow President See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.