Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? (1121 Views)

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by onyfrank: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Pls gurus in the house, i hav an uba africard(instant). I have some money in it and wanted to withdraw today, but the machine wont dispense. After chosing 'Savings' and entered the amount i wana withdraw, it will bring up 'incorrect pin.' I tried it in almost 4 banks bt same msg. What do i do pals.
Re: UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by spyglaxx: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Change the pin from the default . Then go online and change the web pin. Or check the expiry date.
Re: UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
You don't choose the 'savings' option..you'll see savings, current, and a third option I think CREDIT or something, choose the third option n u are good to go
Re: UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by bedfordng(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014
seems you did not change the atm default pin.there is web and atm default pin which you have to change both the day you collected the card.if you still have the white envelop they gave you, check it and look for the pins and change it
Re: UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by onyfrank: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
ayxmania:
You don't choose the 'savings' option..you'll see savings, current, and a third option I think CREDIT or something, choose the third option n u are good to go
ok. I wl try 'credit' today
Re: UBA Africard: How Do I Withdraw Fro Atm? by onyfrank: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
bedfordng:
seems you did not change the atm default pin.there is web and atm default pin which you have to change both the day you collected the card.if you still have the white envelop they gave you, check it and look for the pins and change it
i have changed the pin. because the atm machine did showed the platform with which i clickd the amount i want to withdraw

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of Used 10feet Challenger Large Format Printer. / I Need Paypal Pay For Me Service / Naira Forwards Hint Nigeria May Be Next To Devalue: Chart – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.