Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? (764 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by dedons: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
I have been wondering about how demons fare when they leave the body of a person...

*Do they go back to where they came from?If yes,where do they come from?

*Do they enter the next available body?

*Do they wander the earth looking for a host body to enter?

*Or do they automatically cease to exist?

All response should be with scriptural back-up.

thanks for your contributions.
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by gr8ever(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Luke 11vs24-26
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2014
^^

Vs 26 "Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

I find this funny. Maybe the person shouldn't have gone for a "deliverance" in the first place. undecided
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by dedons: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2014
masonkz:
^^

Vs 26 "Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

I find this funny. Maybe the person shouldn't have gone for a "deliverance" in the first place. undecided

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha...

Bros u wan use laugh kill me...

See as pastor dey look me like say i dey possessed

1 Like

Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by dedons: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
gr8ever:
Luke 11vs24-26
that doesn't answer the question
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2014
dedons:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha...

Bros u wan use laugh kill me...

See as pastor dey look me like say i dey possessed

grin grin Na so na
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by dedons: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Seun,mukina2,obinoscopy,mind44...pls help me with this...thank you.
Re: What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? by queensley55(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't think we have demons in us,but if you mean our spirit they all go to Hades,the place of the dead some (the forgiven) are in a good situation and some (the unjust) are in a bad situation

Pastors words.

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Giving. / Religion Of Peace Has Killed 7 Women For Refusing Temporary Marriage / Fornication Is Not Sleeping With Who You Are Not Married To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.