Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! (11879 Views)

Remember The Mcghee Sextuplets? They Are Grown / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by EpicNigerian(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please,where are the pics?

I'm in the mood to be traumatised.

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:
So where are the traumatic pictures na @tpia6?

Lolllzzzz....latecomer tongue
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by tpia6: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anyone looking for the pictures should contact kanwulia and her friends for a private viewing.

Na she get the miss toto of nairaland award, nothing to do with me.

I dont go around posting photos of myself in that manner, i have a mirror at home and i dont need any freaking admiration of what some people are used to ogling during their jack off sessions.

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by SAMBARRY: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
warrior01:
Still wondering why you're crying more than the bereaved. The difference between you and Kanwulia is she's real and has got the gut while konji has really frustrated your life. Please, my 82 yrs old dad is available if you're interested.
seconded. If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Nobody forced you to open the thread. If you can't stand her ways you don't have to look. Making noise over spilled milk
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Lolllzzzz....latecomer tongue

Do you have them? embarassed embarassed
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

Do you have them? embarassed embarassed

Maka why?
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:
Anyone looking for the pictures should contact kanwulia and her friends for a private viewing.

I dont go around posting photos of myself in that manner, i have a mirror at home and i dont need any freaking admiration of what some people are used to ogling during their jack off sessions.

This one is strong! Never knew there was a contest of that kind. shocked

3 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Maka why?

But you saw it and voted it as the best on NL?
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

But you saw it and voted it as the best on NL?

Vote fire!
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Vote fire!

But you saw it? Was it really traumatising? Were you traumatised?
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

But you saw it? Was it really traumatising? Were you traumatised?

Mbok wetin be all these jamb queshion? Look ur own for the answers naa. Ok no worry, if I see another one, I go holla you quick quick.
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Mbok wetin be all these jamb queshion? Look ur own for the answers naa. Ok no worry, if I see another one, I go holla you quick quick.

Na wa oo. tongue so body parts are now traumatising?

Anyway, lemme know when and where the next t**o contest is happening
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

Na wa oo. tongue so body parts are now traumatising?

Anyway, lemme know when and where the next t**o contest is happening

Lol...why you dey asterisk the word now, you wan see wetin you nor fit pronounce? cheesy
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Welcome sirmah!
You don recover from ya 'trauma'? wink

2 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Lol...why you dey asterisk the word now, you wan see wetin you nor fit pronounce? cheesy

I never grow reach and today is too holy. grin
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

I never grow reach and today is too holy. grin

tongue cheesy grin grin grin
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by madam: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
enjoy
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Kimoni: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Holy Moses!!! this pic was actually saved before it was brought down??
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:
And still be the one catching feelings?

Nairalanders I hail o!

Una matter pass anything I have ever seen before!

One would think we are not from the same nigeria!

Wow, talk about sense of entitlement!

Where are the pinshure. Pls who is traumatising who..I seriously want to be traumatised..hope the Kongo is scary with enough dada...where the hell is the traumatising privates...na who get am
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by rezzy: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2014
So nobody has the pix ba?
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Djicemob: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2014
NLders with all these traumatizing threads SMH

Opening this thread without getting traumatized is traumatizing in itself. angry

6 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by smartmom(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmmm

*shaking in my boots*

Husband na real trophy ooooooo

I wish someone will give it to him ooooooooo wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

Didnt watch the youtube but I can agree with ur hubby's verdict now, loool you are a confirmed kray kray
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by smartmom(f): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

Kanwulia's hubby shares her id.

Oooh really? Am soooo 'bush' here o. Very prudish I must appear, Didnt know at all. ** covers her face and ducks with a flaming face down*
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
smartmom:

Didnt watch the youtube but I can agree with ur hubby's verdict now, loool you are a confirmed kray kray

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
And loving it!
Enjoy your 'NIGERIAN BOKO HARAM MARRIAGE'! wink
Where 'husband' na king and master!
Ta! grin

Without 'husband' to feed una, how una for survive?

This is AMERICA BABY! Get with the program.
We don't do BOKO-CHIBOK marriages here o!
Na woman get house!
If you don't like it. . . . The police can hellep relocate him to 'jail' for the right orientation!

Ese o!

'Mrs Smart HUSBAND'! Which other award you get ni?
"Mrs OPEN NYANSH AND BORN WITHOUT WORK IN AFRICA'?

Mu che che che che che che che! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by smartmom(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
And loving it!
Enjoy your 'NIGERIAN BOKO HARAM MARRIAGE'! wink
Where 'husband' na king and master!
Ta! grin

Without 'husband' to feed una, how una for survive?

This is AMERICA BABY! Get with the program.
We don't do BOKO-CHIBOK marriages here o!
Na woman get house!
If you don't like it. . . . The police can hellep relocate him to 'jail' for the right orientation!

Ese o!

'Mrs Smart HUSBAND'! Which other award you get ni?
"Mrs OPEN NYANSH AND BORN WITHOUT WORK IN AFRICA'?

Mu che che che che che che che! cheesy

Tsk tsk, did I touch a nerve there? very strong and insultive label/reply here. Know what? continue ok? Some guys like the entertainment. Cheap thrills for them smiley

3 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
smartmom:

Tsk tsk, did I touch a nerve there? very strong and insultive label/reply here. Know what? continue ok? Some guys like the entertainment. Cheap thrills for them smiley

Wharreva!

Madam 'where is your husband . . . .
Make mouth like 'husband'!
MUMU!

What an insult!
You get life without this your 'almighty husband'?
You tink say I be MGBEKE/ALATIKA likey ya! grin
Woman wey marry dey for jail like you abi?

You berra stick to your specialty. . . .ANIMAL HUSBANDRY. . .AND TENDING TO YOUR CHICKENS! BEFORE THEY END UP IN SAMBISA FOREST EVEN AS YOU GO ABOUT CHASING THAT YOUR ALMIGHTY BLOKOS FOR 'TROPHY'!

Look at this 'BUSH RAT'? undecided

You irritant!

I SAY MOVE! kiss
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by smartmom(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Wharreva!

MUMU!

What an insult!

You berra stick to your specialty. . . .ANIMAL HUSBANDRY. . .AND TENDING TO YOUR CHICKENS! BEFORE THE END UP IN SAMBISA FOREST EVEN AS YOU GO ABOUT CHASING THAT YOUR ALMIGHTY BLOKOS FOR 'TROPHY'!

You irritant!

I SAY MOVE! kiss

looovl smiley wink dooh u hear....tara going to tend to my chickens. Am scared of the foul language. Pity I scratched your hide ala irritant. Kpele. I wont do that next time you hear lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by orbis(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

I wouldnt mind adding yours for my **** sessions... grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by iykedare(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
kunwalia is a disgrace to women.
I spit on you .

2 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Wharreva!

MUMU!

What an insult!

You berra stick to your specialty. . . .ANIMAL HUSBANDRY. . .AND TENDING TO YOUR CHICKENS! BEFORE THEY END UP IN SAMBISA FOREST EVEN AS YOU GO ABOUT CHASING THAT YOUR ALMIGHTY BLOKOS FOR 'TROPHY'!

You irritant!

I SAY MOVE! kiss
Dear Hore of nairaland, if I were you, I will bury my sagged kitty cat in shame for exchanging words with Smartmom.....you don't have respect to your mother sheh? go through her profile topics and go through your irritating topic then you will believe me when I say that insanity runs in your vain.....pray not to pass the gene to your daughters if you eventually get married by his grace.marriedspinster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dear Hore of nairaland, if I were you, I will bury my sagged kitty cat in shame for exchanging words with Smartmom.....you don't have respect to your mother sheh? go through her profile topics and go through your irritating topic then you will believe me when I say that insanity runs in your vain.....pray not to pass the gene to your daughters if you eventually get married by his grace.marriedspinster

Look at this EBOLA survivor REJECT? undecided
Who is competing with your 'smartmom' of a phocking moda of GOD? undecided
You need to take that your 'skelewu' piece of azzze and get lost!
Or na your Ashawo MODA OF GOD idol be dat ni!
Or your blokos holy ghost take phock MARY ASSSSHAWO GALILEE?

I should read WHAT? shocked
Those her 'common-knowledge', MGBEKE TOPICS FOR JOBLESS HOUSEWIVES LOOKING FOR 'CHOP MONEY' ALL OVER NIGERIA?
You must be mad! Na your level be dat ni.
If she be ya mama. . . not my consain o!
Just tell her to take her skanky butt off my posts.
I don't deal with such 'unliberated' bush meats of AFRICA who need a husband's blokos to feel a tad relevant in life!
Shiooooooor!

Abeg go feed well jor!
Le kwa nu leke-leke ENUGU?grin

Now. . . go PHOCK a donkey. . . .YO MAMA! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ker2_lyfBs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Look at this EBOLA survivor REJECT? undecided
Who is competing with your 'smartmom' of a phocking moda of GOD? undecided
You need to take that your 'skelewu' piece of azzze and get lost!
Or na your Ashawo MODA OF GOD idol be dat ni!
Or your blokos holy ghost take phock MARY ASSSSHAWO GALILEE?

I should read WHAT? shocked
Those her 'common-knowledge', MGBEKE TOPICS FOR JOBLESS HOUSEWIVES LOOKING FOR 'CHOP MONEY' ALL OVER NIGERIA?
You must be mad! Na your level be dat ni.
If she be ya mama. . . not my consain o!
Just tell her to take her skanky butt off my posts.
I don't deal with such 'unliberated' bush meats of AFRICA who need a husband's blokos to feel a tad relevant in life!
Shiooooooor!

Abeg go feed well jor!
Le kwa nu leke-leke ENUGU?grin

Now. . . go PHOCK a donkey. . . .YO MAMA! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ker2_lyfBs
My dearest LovePeddler of Nairaland, i humbly thank you for your compliment, at least, am being myself for real..... I challenge you to show us the picture of your imaginary husband or at least your old wrinkled face.. product of a leaked condom cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.