Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! (11776 Views)

Remember The Mcghee Sextuplets? They Are Grown / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
My dearest LovePeddler of Nairaland, i humbly thank you for your compliment, at least, am being myself for real..... I challenge you to show us the picture of your imaginary husband or at least your old wrinkled face.. product of a leaked condom cool

Indeed!
You must think I would satisfy the yearnings of a NL CRACK ADDICT LIKE YOU! kiss
Go and tell your 'smartazze' of a mom to show your hers first!
Na she wan carry 'husband' for neck like 'cross to calvary' abi? cheesy
Abi you nefa reach to marry. . .?
Over-grown azze P.I.M.P!

With your 'ISHU-MKPI' plus dati ya poverty-stricken Mr. Nairaland Waist!

Hmmmmm! All I want is your NL 'waist'! Ewu!
You dey take "anorexia nervosa" take do fashion abi?

Nor be ya mate be dis? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cFx9Y7LQU

Ijjiot! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUBXdTdxgE

2 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Indeed!
You must think I would satisfy the yearnings of a NL CRACK ADDICT LIKE YOU! kiss
Go and tell your 'smartazze' of a mom to show your hers first!
Na she wan carry 'husband' for neck like 'cross to calvary' abi? cheesy
Abi you nefa reach to marry. . .?
Over-grown azze P.I.M.P!

Nor be ya mate be dis? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cFx9Y7LQU

Ijjiot! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUBXdTdxgE
Dear VVHORE of nairaland, Inyanya aint my mate and am too responsible to twist my waist like a retarde.d stinking puanny like you. but on a second note.....no be your mates dey sample their kids like this
........ so tell me....what are you doing with you old miserable low life/ huh tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dear VVHORE of nairaland, Inyanya aint my mate and am too responsible to twist my waist like a retarde.d stinking puanny like you. but on a second note.....no be your mates dey sample their kids like this
........ so tell me....what are you doing with you old miserable low life/ huh tongue

The same thing you are doing of course. . .failing woefully to 'sample' yours! kiss
Abi ya eggs don fry for buka finish? wink
Abi you sef don abort taya ni? wink

You for beg 'honourable' baby factory aka smartdummy to donate one or more gonads of poverty or a uterine transplant from your grand ma would suffice to help you out! wink

NL SUPA MURDERATOR VAJIN! I DEY HAIL O! wink
You for tell SEUN OSEWA to go 'sample' im own na abi?
Even marriage. . .we nefa see h-invitation card!
I don dey look 'Linda Ikeji' blog for updates since o! wink
Abi na 'OTA FARM' monkey for Ogun State Yonder YOU wan take inherit NL? tongue

WHORRRES UR US! cool

*all diz polymonikering NL whoores wey nor dey efa mein dem business. . . sheeeeeeeesh*

2 Likes

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by cancaworm: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=28308085]
Indeed!

shocked shocked
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The same thing you are doing of course. . .failing woefully to 'sample' yours! kiss
Abi ya eggs don fry for buka finish? wink
Dear vvhore, like i told you initially, insanity runs in your vein, up to your brain, you need default mode, your mates are still giving birth and being responsible to their hubby...... Keep exhibiting your non alignment kitty cat that looks like a mushroom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dear vvhore, like i told you initially, insanity runs in your vein, up to your brain, you need default mode, your mates are still giving birth and being responsible to their hubby...... Keep exhibiting your non alignment kitty cat that looks like a mushroom.

And your mates are doing what? grin
Phocking all over NL with re-cycled totos? grin
Abi you nor dey 'menstruate' again?

Giving birth indeed! Tufiakwa!!!!
To MONKEYS LIKE YOU! wink
All na 'smartmom' abi? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW3EENugRZQ

NL BOKO HARAM MARRIAGE WARRIOR!!!
Wey ya own man oooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . .?
Or you nor wan born bastard savior? cheesy

Young toto wey be like LAGOS-EPE EXPRESS WAY! grin

You sef go soon born for youtube! "AWON SMARTMOM CLUB'! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE4uk_LI10c

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/kayceejunior

Sooooo, the ijjiot carry me put for im harem kwa nu? shocked
WOMAN PATA! grin

[size=20pt]Following:[/size]
MizAusta(f), grafixdon, ChiLaHot(f), dovelike(f), Juliaann(f), rahymat(f), pretydiva(f), mayapop(f), dechandel(f), francawilson(f), Rahmas(f), Tucees(f), mizBerry1(f), ggrin,[size=20pt] Kanwulia,[/size] priscaoge(f), Cecediva(f), nnekamezor(f), missdebs(f), ChristineC, Kachisbarbie(f), Enahi(f), sandijey(f), SmellOfMonkey(f), pheonixxoxo(f)

Wey the follow-follow? tongue
See love by force oooooo. . . .
Too many stalkers on this NL I swear! grin

[size=20pt]KCEE! O SUGAR O SUGAR!!![/size] cheesy

Some NL 'hermaphrodites' looking for toto to chop! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnFWP67sP3Q

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Gboliwe: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
What carried synthetic fiber into this thread @tpia6?

Mcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na who carry 'SYNTHETIC FIBER' abi na 'GODZILLIAN HAIR' for toto? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by tpia5: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
dont be overwhelmed by your guilty conscience (and just shave if you feel bad?).

synthetic fiber in the thread title is not referring to hair.
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kimon shattap!
Shave wetin. . . abi you dey shame to carry ya own 'rabi poosie' waka for NL? cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by tpia5: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
ma'am, you already have the crown, nobody is dragging it with you.
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank you!

Just making sure you never forget! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Fc21ldeZU
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=20pt]WEY DEM?[/size]

Una don taya to gossip ni?
Make we h-end the year with the usual 'POW-POW'! kiss

Toto gbu uhomo we rhia! kiss

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by tpia5: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Thank you!

Just making sure you never forget! wink

i'm not watching your videos, better save them for your assss and your customers.

as per forgetting, who dont you (never) forget this:

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia5:

i'm not watching your videos, better save them for your assss and your customers.

as per forgetting, who dont you (never) forget this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGfT_AvJeJ0

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
iykedare:
kunwalia is a disgrace to women.
I spit on you .

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by tintingz(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
hahahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by smartmom(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dear Hore of nairaland, if I were you, I will bury my sagged kitty cat in shame for exchanging words with Smartmom.....you don't have respect to your mother sheh? go through her profile topics and go through your irritating topic then you will believe me when I say that insanity runs in your vain.....pray not to pass the gene to your daughters if you eventually get married by his grace.marriedspinster
@Kayceejunior, please do not waste energy or time bandying words with a lost case. It just isnt worth the energy. It fuels her. Hopefully she will find some measure of peace from whatever hurts and pains that produces the bile and anger! she must have been hurt badly sometime somewhere by some loser. Pity sad

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
AWON DE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Loza gang don gada!
Defenders of 'ashawoa moms' of NL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
smartmom:

@Kayceejunior, please do not waste energy or time bandying words with a lost case. It just isnt worth the energy. It fuels her. Hopefully she will find some measure of peace from whatever hurts and pains that produces the bile and anger! she must have been hurt badly sometime somewhere by some loser. Pity sad

Kimon shattap!
Next time mind your 'biz'!
Na who wan compete for moda ileya of the year witi ya?

Bizzzzzzzzzzzy body house-wife!
Nor go find work y'ear?

Go call ya soja soja.

TOTO PICTURE WAN KILLY YOU NI?

TOTO IS THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD!

Move jor! kiss

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by SAMBARRY: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kanwulia otio.e don do.osiso biko nne grin
KanwuliaJara:

Kimon shattap!
Next time mind your 'biz'!
Na who wan compete for moda ileya of the year witi ya?

Bizzzzzzzzzzzy body house-wife!
Nor go find work y'ear?

Go call ya soja soja.

TOTO PICTURE WAN KILLY YOU NI?

TOTO IS THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD!

Move jor! kiss

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Kanwulia otio.e don do.osiso biko nne grin

Every end of the year, THESE MAGGGOTS of NL nor go let porsin CELEBRATE in peace ke!

This toto picture go kill many NL WOMEN before the year runs out o! cheesy

Na who dey fear dem?

You nor see the nauseating pig wen call imsef 'smartmom' dey drag my husband into the matter wey nor get business on NL?

Na my husband get my toto, abi I agree to let am 'use' am with MY PERMISSION only? cheesy

Boko SHARIA assshawo kurukere housewife of NL!

Husband dis. . .husband dat!

Very annoying! angry

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by SAMBARRY: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
I know. Just free them maggots after all you don see say them don scale fence like their representatives grin

KanwuliaJara:

Every end of the year, THESE MAGGGOTS of NL nor go let porsin CELEBRATE in peace ke!

This toto picture go kill many NL WOMEN before the year runs out o! cheesy

Na who dey fear dem?

You nor see the nauseating pig wen call imsef 'smartmom' dey drag my husband into the matter wey nor get business on NL?

Na my husband get my toto, abi I agree to let am 'use' am with MY PERMISSION only? cheesy

Boko SHARIA assshawo kurukere housewife of NL!

Husband dis. . .husband dat!

Very annoying! angry

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I know. Just free them maggots after all you don see say them don scale fence like their representatives grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

OK!
I don gree.
Thanks! cheesy

*saving the jumping niggas pics part 2 on my computer*

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't know why people like drinking panadol for another person's headache.See people quarelly over wet in no concern dem.Whatever rocks her boat.Is a must to view another persons profile?she didn't force anyone o.

1 Like

Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by KanwuliaJara: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed

*shut your mouth kanwulia*!
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by rezzy: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: There's a reason why God created synthetic fiber, lets remember the purpose! by olashas(f): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Na wa o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp / A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / Thanks TeHN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.