Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) (1060 Views)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by TheUnblinded: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Nigerian rappers are wow!

Pray for your country!

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R93VmcUDe5Q
Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by TheUnblinded: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2014
[b]How To Determine Your Future in 2015

I will be as simple and direct as possible, and I will not identify with any party in this post or pressure anyone to join any party. I am posting this as a 'Nigerian'.

How to vote:

1. If you are satisfied with the way things are going with your lives as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if you believe the future of your offspring has a good chance of been better off than any OTHER alternative, and you will like things to continue as the same, then vote for the incumbent PDP

2. If you are not satisfied with the way things are going in your life as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if you are willing to risk (for better or for worse) your own condition and the future of your offspring been better off with another party at the helm of affairs, especially admitting that things could get severely worse or unbelievably better, then vote for APC.

3. If you truly believe that Nigeria as a country has prospered under PDP, then vote them back in.

4. If you are simply tired of seeing PDP in power and just want fresh face running things, vote APC

5. I know that some of you are facing a dilemma as regards how to vote especially if for instance your state is an APC government and it is been ran competently, but you don't like the candidate been pushed forward at the APC presidential level (or vice versa). Or if your state is a PDP government and it is been run competently but you dislike the PDP presidential incumbent and administration (or vice versa). In that case, you may vote selectively at all levels. Meaning that you may find yourself voting APC and PDP at different levels of the government. Think like a Nigerian who wants progress, and not like an overly partisan voter.

6. If you are however tired of the whole shebang, it is one of three things: (a) stay at home and don't register (caveat - you dont get to complain when things are been bleeped up later on) (b). Register and suspend voting till later elections when you feel better candidates are been presented, (c). Riot on election day and watch the military take over so we can start the whole damn thing from the scratch once again 20 years later (Note - there might not be a 'later' if you chose this! shocked)

Be a Good Nigerian and vote wisely, remember in 2015, we are not voting for NOW, rather we are voting for our FUTURE.
Lastly, don't destroy the country in the process, WE NO GET ANODA HOME. South Africans despise us and Ghana are just rubbing their palms and waiting for the opportunity to mass-produce a blue NigeriaMustGo bags grin

Peace.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by lorddannie: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2014
APC touts always spreading message of threat, violence and break down of law and order.

They yet to state in clear terms what the supporter of APC party has for Nigerians
Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by Cannonleo(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2014
TheUnblinded:
[b]How To Determine Your Future in 2015

I will be as simple and direct as possible, and I will not identify with any party in this post or pressure anyone to join any party. I am posting this as a 'Nigerian'.

How to vote:

1. If you are satisfied with the way things are going with your lives as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if you believe the future of your offspring has a good chance of been better off than any OTHER alternative, and you will like things to continue as the same, then vote for the incumbent PDP

2. If you are not satisfied with the way things are going in your life as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if you are willing to risk (for better or for worse) your own condition and the future of your offspring been better off with another party at the helm of affairs, especially admitting that things could get severely worse or unbelievably better, then vote for APC.

3. If you truly believe that Nigeria as a country has prospered under PDP, then vote them back in.

4. If you are simply tired of seeing PDP in power and just want fresh face running things, vote APC

5. I know that some of you are facing a dilemma as regards how to vote especially if for instance your state is an APC government and it is been ran competently, but you don't like the candidate been pushed forward at the APC presidential level (or vice versa). Or if your state is a PDP government and it is been run competently but you dislike the PDP presidential incumbent and administration (or vice versa). In that case, you may vote selectively at all levels. Meaning that you may find yourself voting APC and PDP at different levels of the government. Think like a Nigerian who wants progress, and not like an overly partisan voter.

6. If you are however tired of the whole shebang, it is one of three things: (a) stay at home and don't register (caveat - you dont get to complain when things are been bleeped up later on) (b). Register and suspend voting till later elections when you feel better candidates are been presented, (c). Riot on election day and watch the military take over so we can start the whole damn thing from the scratch once again 20 years later (Note - there might not be a 'later' if you chose this! shocked)

Be a Good Nigerian and vote wisely, remember in 2015, we are not voting for NOW, rather we are voting for our FUTURE.
Lastly, don't destroy the country in the process, WE NO GET ANODA HOME. South Africans despise us and Ghana are just rubbing their palms and waiting for the opportunity to mass-produce a blue NigeriaMustGo bags grin

Peace.[/b]
Ur a patriot bro

2 Likes

Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2014
Nice article and one of the few unbiased articles I have seen here.God bless you

1 Like

Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by TheUnblinded: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2014
If, as a Nigerian, you cant find any thing of worth in the post, then you can move to France kiss

lorddannie:
APC touts always spreading message of threat, violence and break down of law and order.

They yet to state in clear terms what the supporter of APC party has for Nigerians
Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by Papertrail11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
I sabi kahli abdu always listen to ministry of corruption mixtape. ....
Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by TheUnblinded: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are one of the Good Ones bro wink

Papertrail11:
I sabi kahli abdu always listen to ministry of corruption mixtape. ....
Re: End Time Track - Kahli Abdu (Tears) by Papertrail11(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheUnblinded:
You are one of the Good Ones bro wink

khali abdu is the only artist dat has ever sampled fela in his music forget wizkid and d rest dis guy did it professionallt. i listed to all his track and videos lookd ss if fela and him did d song 2geda

musicactivist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Senators Begin Secret Moves To Impeach Jonathan / The Police Office Who Assaulted A Couple In Lagos Detained-ig / Breaking News: Apc Chieftains Gathers In Abuja To Choose A Vp Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.