Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom (1102 Views)

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / I Can't Step Down For Anybody-atiku Abubakir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Former vice president and presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar vying for the APC ticket meets the mother of late president Umaru Yar'Adua Hajiya Dada yesterday in Katsina state. He posted the photo on twitter.

source

Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Lol

Please who sits on the sofas in the living room?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by cokacoola(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
This poopoo are funny!
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by zutu29: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by lorddannie: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Atiku is gifted at bribery and wooing, women inclusive. If I lied, ask Genevieve cheesy grin

This is not the president Nigerians need.
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by tobillionaire(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is he praying or saluting there
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
tobillionaire:
Is he praying or saluting there
he could probably be praying
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
lorddannie:
Atiku is gifted at bribery and wooing, women inclusive. If I lied, ask Genevieve cheesy grin

This is not the president Nigerians need.
Chai! Word!
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
cokacoola:
This poopoo are funny!
what's funny?
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
mikeansy:
Lol

Please who sits on the sofas in the living room?

Smh
grin I think say na only me see am
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by bloodyasssasin: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Facts remains that atiku is more grassroot than buhari

But they are all the same bad people in a bokoharam party

Gej till 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by Voice234: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2014
the fact that they are all sitting on the floor shows how real the Yar Adua's are, unlike most Nigerians who would wear their best clothes and sit on the chair to pose for a photograph. They are still sitting on the floor where they like and are more comfortable. And it was also smart and modest for Atiku to sit on the floor with his host. Though I like him not.
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Voice234:
the fact that they are all sitting on the floor shows how real the Yar Adua's are, unlike most Nigerians who would wear their best clothes and sit on the chair to pose for a photograph. They are still sitting on the floor where they like and are more comfortable. And it was also smart and modest for Atiku to sit on the floor with his host. Though I like him not.
exactly
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by Osyfellaini(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Support the CHANGE for #ANigeriaForAll.
Atiku2015
Re: Atiku Abubakir Visits Late Yar Adua's Mom by englishmart(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Osyfellaini:
Support the CHANGE for #ANigeriaForAll.
Atiku2015
Mtscheew

(1) (Reply)

Cut At His Prime By Jos Bomb Blast... / Tortured Lagos Couple To Sue Police For N100m / 15 Things You Did Not Know About Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.