Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Young Shall Grow:by O.a Olamilekan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Shall Grow:by O.a Olamilekan (744 Views)

LOVE Poetry By .O.A Olamilekan / Money By O.a Olamilekan / My Dream For The Features by o.a olamilekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow:by O.a Olamilekan by okikife(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Mother of the giant.
security of my movement.
Memorable of my brain,
house made of my house.

When its time to play,
she release my remute
controller of my game
embarking me like tortoise,
manupulating my time.

In a breeze of moon,
shinning like glass,glather like gold,
searching like internet server.
Swelting like god of iron,
taking higher mile race.

In a darking day,dancing
looking unto my eyes,
faning my body flude,
half of the night crying without reason.
Beggin without guilty.

She was my school bus,
carrying me here and here,
treating my injury,
advicer of my way
watcher of my lobes

youg shall grow,little shall old.
It is time for me to to,crying inside my pale,holding my handle,
predicting my way.
Masters of prayer.

A world after small become-
masters.
Mono,multy,double,caring the source promising to be honest.
Destiny as come fulfilment as been made, life is moving.
Mother of d multiple.

BACKGROUND/SETTING.
THE poem were estimate on caring of young once, security his/her movement when playing arround. Taking a mile race when the mother notice the abscent of his son. Also the writer also enphasys on when the daugther as now gro old acquiring his ambittion ready to go far away for arms of the day mother engage in crying because she dont want him or her to live.
When ambittion as now been made come back home with wife and bearing so many children the mother we be mother of multiple.

LINE 1-5
(mother of the giant)
she was a kind one, watching here and here of his son movement. Mothers brest is the most complete content table of classes of food. She did all her capacity washing clothe of dirty mail.

LINE 6-10
(when it's time to play)
she live me alone, playing cheering different song, always backing me along is way. Schedule his time for playing and working.

Tommorro we shall meet. Your comment is highly welcome

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps To Toast...."You Don't Need Nepa" / Conversations With The Queen. / Curve Ball By-chrisooblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.