Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers (3925 Views)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion] / Ahmed Abdi Godane: Somalia's 'dead' Al-shabab Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by mesoade(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jesus! . . Killing for revenge? . . In my religion revenge is of God
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
zlatansomto:
That's Islam for you,.
I am a Muslim and I feel bad for this act of cruelty and every normal human being should feel bad about it. The very day we all come together to fight this common enemy that is the day we will begin to win the war on terror. But with people like you thinking with one side of your brain everywhere. Please change the way you think.

2 Likes

Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by DonHummer(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by adamskutty(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Al-shababuuuuuu has done it again
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by adamskutty(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jeez! But this is terrible.
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by cirmuell(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
sad why? this is pure evil, imagine the horror & feeling being stopped in the middle of the road like this & knowing deep down there's never gonna be a way out.
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's about time this world came to an end.
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Dhermelawler35: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
To the Non muslims cursing islam : On behalf of muslims,i say I'm sorry for the hurt we all hv bn caused by the evil pple using islam as a cover for there evil works,I knw ts nt easy bearing the pain of seeing pple die..But I promise u islam is not Evil,Islam is also a victim here because ts beautiful name is being used as a cover by evil men..If t were evil every muslim in ur neighbourhood wld be killing.Bt all d same, M sorry and we shld all pray for prosperity..May God guide us all..BTW,Am nt apologising cus I tink d evil men re part f us,I am Sadened and Apologising cus ts d beautiful name f my religion dat is bn used as a cover to hurt us All.

2 Likes

Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by blasterman(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dhermelawler35:
To the Non muslims cursing islam : On behalf of muslims,i say I'm sorry for the hurt we all hv bn caused by the evil pple using islam as a cover for there evil works,I knw ts nt easy bearing the pain of seeing pple die..But I promise u islam is not Evil,Islam is also a victim here because ts beautiful name is being used as a cover by evil men..If t were evil every muslim in ur neighbourhood wld be killing.Bt all d same, M sorry and we shld all pray for prosperity..May God guide us all..BTW,Am nt apologising cus I tink d evil men re part f us,I am Sadened and Apologising cus ts d beautiful name f my religion dat is bn used as a cover to hurt us All.

Now I understand what salman rushdie was saying and he wrote a book about Satanic Verses that are in the quran. Wolf in sheep clothing

That there is a murderous and terroristic side of Islam that is kind of a neo Nazi movement , a kind of racist and facist killing movement

These ppl are following instructions from the quran but muslims don't want to be honest that mohammed heard from demons disguised as God.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that

and as they say its not what you know but what you can prove

This ppl are following what mohammed did

cutting of ppl head
raping women
Marrying underage girls
racism and facism
killing people
and then appearing to be better than every one

This is a fact

2 Likes

Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is ISLAM still a religion of peace as always claim by it followers?
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Beennkumar(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oh Lord! embarassed

This is pure evil.
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Nctrice(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
A world without the Islamic religion will definitely be worth fighting for!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by ireneony(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
so sad sad
Re: Viewer's Discretion:Al-shabab Massacres 28 Kenyan Bus Passengers by Kayhell(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
pheyikemi:
I'm sure those who make this kind of statement in Nigeria will see how dumb, sil1y, cretinous, mor0nic and stu.pid they are. Instead of praying for their leader and for the country, and coming 2geda to fight BH, they are busy having febrile convulsions coupled wiv status epilepticus.

Chineke!!! Osanobuwa!! Madam forgive the man nau, this your grammar go murder person o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst / The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia / Racism: South African Blacks Are Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.