Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End (4294 Views)

See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / What Semester Is Uni Ibadan In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by amokeme(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Joshpet1:
how n where will u get d money for NOODLES
a carton is 1500 so that will last you for like 2wks(depends on how large your 'family and frnds are') grin
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
amokeme:
a carton is 1500 so that will last you for like 2wks(depends on how large your 'family and frnds are') grin
lolz....I'm like Abraham father of nation ...
Even those I offended come for reconciliation...

Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by StealthyMe(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Akindeko! grin

More & much more delicacies there cheesy
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
StealthyMe:
Akindeko! grin

More & much more delicacies there cheesy
you're a futarian,right?
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Boyopumping: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
garri sugar and groundnut
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Boyopumping:
garri sugar and groundnut
so u dey use sugar n g-nut
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by StealthyMe(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Joshpet1:
you're a futarian,right?

grin
I guess i'll say yes
Home of ewa grin
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Joshpet1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
StealthyMe:

grin
I guess i'll say yes
Home of ewa grin
course n lv??
Re: Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
daveP:
This is a well carved nail, it should be hitting fp soon

softsparky!! Is that you? shocked

op u forget beans, the one u cook en allow to burn small
davep na me ooo, how are you doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / First To Interpret This Has 1k Recharge Card / Sniper Is Not An Easy Killer, It's An Organ Eating ,liquid Monster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.