Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child (956 Views)

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) / See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by bigt2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
angry angry angry https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=373923362769964&set=vb.175127762649526&type=2&theater angry angry angry
If i happen to be the parent of this innocent toddler, i would just perform my own style of jungle justice. Yes, JUNGLE JUSTICE!!! angry angry How can someone be so heartless

Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by Inkredible(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Too bad
Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is so cruel angry

When I watched this video,,i was angry to the bones angry

I was sad at the same time cry

How can a little girl suffer like that in the hands of such a heartless person. embarassed

That maid is worse than the devil.

In other news cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1887407_img2014112219222_jpeg81891fe22267168e38731c733bfbf9c0

1 Like

Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by rbjimoh: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
This shows again evidence that humans are on the lowest rung of the ladder of mammals. In that video you see a woman unleash brute terror on an innocent child, a child that could well be hers. It's only humans that act in contraction to order of nature. Or how else can one explain human eating fellow humans, same-sex carnal relationship? Its pathetic.
Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by rbjimoh: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
R.I.P the dead
Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by bigt2(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
angryImagine she was even sentenced to 3 years only when she should have been imprisoned forever. angryImagine she was even sentenced to 3 years only when she should have been imprisoned forever.
Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Psychotic house help on the loose . she's lucky she isn't my nanny. I will beat and bite her so bad and then get her locked up in the cell for the police men to have a field day on her like they do to female inmates. After spending like at least one year there, that's when I will inform her people before they come bail her but by then she go hear am.i won't even treat her like a human being. I'll tear her to shreds and even strip her nakid and design orisirisi tattoo on her skin with my nails and teeth.

What a stoppeed girl angry
Re: Housemaid??? Capital No!!! See What This Heartless Housemade Did To A Child by kelvee57(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'm in tears,how can a woman treat a human like that who can as well come out from her womb,too bad many parent leave their children in the hands of nanny without knowing what happen to them behind close door.

(1) (Reply)

If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? / Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves / Wedding Ceremony On Monday? Photo«««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.