Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? (980 Views)

She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / She Wants To Turn To A Moslem. / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by xynerise: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Question for married couples(Lovers in general can comment too) grin

OK, this is how married people have fun sometimes. My friends and I once discussed this and we got some funny responses and experiences. I wish to bring the fun here too. This can also help spice up dying relationship.

She would wear a transparent dress throughout that day and wear a romantic perfume with light make up and be singing my favorite song...then my mind becomes naughty all of a sudden grin
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
grin she starts singing....I have a feeling that tonight gonna be a ...........
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by xynerise: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
edozie04:
grin she starts singing....I have a feeling that tonight gonna be a ...........
grin Are you married bro?
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by darnley16(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by braintext(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015
If she doesn't say it,you ask her
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

very soon
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by Svelteb(f): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
not for the married alone na
xynerise:

Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by xynerise: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Svelteb:
not for the married alone na
Yes, it was specified

Just a personal question cool
Re: If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love? by Svelteb(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
aii
xynerise:

Yes, it was specified

Just a personal question cool

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves / Internal Memo From Father Due To Fuel Scarcity / 8 Universal Truths About Losing Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.