Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (81067 Views)

Checkout Toke Makinwa's Natural Hair (photos) / Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos) / Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by xkris11(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Geeblaze4:
Abi make i kuku have a hair cut ni undecided?

Pls just go ahead no man fancy you hair
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=FrancisTony post=28282141]Katherine Obiang, why is she dark skinned? Can't she bleach? grin

Dominic Oputa, her yansh is as flat as my bathroom slippers. I hate it when flat girls try to show off. angry[/quoteits called ebony beauty.....the real deal. Dat arse is'nt flat,its proportionate to her body size.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Pamcrest(f): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
PussySlayer:
leave am like that,we love it that way.She's definitely a MILF.I wonder why frank edoho dumped her.She's my type of woman.

It was Kate who dumped Frank n walked out of d marriage to save her life....Frank is a wife beater....pathetic cry

Back to op, low cut looks good on these women but not every woman can try it....d shape of d head matters here.
But that Ugochi girl? Must she look like a man....see those muscles she's packing.....men be war oh.
My humble submission
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:
Katherine Obiang, why is she dark skinned? Can't she bleach? grin

Dominic Oputa, her yansh is as flat as my bathroom slippers. I hate it when flat girls try to show off. angry
She's dark skinned because its called ebony beauty.....the real deal. That arse is'nt flat,its proportionate to her body size.

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Natasha2(f): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Awww they all look cute. Loving Onyeka's look. Also rocking my low cut.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by PussySlayer: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
i like her sha.She's a MILF.very sexy
Pamcrest:

It was Kate who dumped Frank n walked out of d marriage to save her life....Frank is a wife beater....pathetic cry

Back to op, low cut looks good on these women but not every woman can try it....d shape of d head matters here.
But that Ugochi girl? Must she look like a man....see those muscles she's packing.....men be war oh.
My humble submission
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Bamz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Natasha2:
Awww they all look cute. Loving Onyeka's look. Also rocking my low cut.

Fits you to a tee. kiss
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Fits you to a tee. kiss
Thanks dear
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Mztonya: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
don't come here bashing people please...people do what they are comfortable with...I wear weaves cause I like them, my own to my style
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Even Michelle Obama carries her hair natural and long. It's the best any day
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by excellentmomma(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
And most recently Adesuwa Onyenokwe. TW magazine publisher. She looks great after several kids and her age

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
I thought Shan George really looked awesome.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76:
When you say 'natural' hair ...one would expect it to be natural without any relaxer applied but I see some mentioned having relaxed hair undecided

Op said naturally hair, not virgin hair.

That they've apllied relaxer doesn't make their hair artificial.

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Roum(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
xandyE:
I looks gd on all of them but I love it more on Chidinma
Omg!!!! u are beautiful,love ya
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:
Katherine Obiang, why is she dark skinned? Can't she bleach? grin

Dominic Oputa, her yansh is as flat as my bathroom slippers. I hate it when flat girls try to show off. angry
lmao.
You are wicked
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Kayhell(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelechiMarie:
was thinking d same but i think chimamanda and ty bello have but i don't av a pic

Crazy personal text you've got there. Me likey.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Ichel: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
lalasticlala:
Katherine Obiang
Is this lady not wearing a bra or na only me waka come?

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Ichel: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2014
No be only dominic na demonic, see as her head dey like opiolo mango, and her flat butt, let me no even go dia.

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Unemadu: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2014
uzolexis:
me too,i rock my natural fro grin grin

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by MrMann1(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2014
What of weird mc, Is she not famous?? I think she rocks natural hair too.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by xandyE(f): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Roum:
Omg!!!! u are beautiful,love ya

Tnk u smiley
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Good for them ....

2 Likes

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by M4gunners: 2:09am On Nov 24, 2014
F117AA:
oh boy,forget the tittiess and use your imagination.
That woman go bad for bed wella.
And na calabar woman for that matter.
Chai.
Frank fall my hand.
Lol
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by M4gunners: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Ichel:

Is this lady not wearing a bra or na only me waka come?
No oh nobe only u waka come.We don talk tire she 4get am 4 haus.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 24, 2014
please what about women who are not on low cut and still love their natural hair?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by tolop07(m): 3:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Finally my plane has touched down on nairaland nation.....its good to be here. cool
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by TerryCarr(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2014
what the hell is "Brazilian" hair? because a lot of Brazilians don't have straight hair
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Spidermon: 5:33am On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
Cecilia Ibru

Why did u add this criminal mastermind?

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2014
MrMann1:
What of weird mc, Is she not famous?? I think she rocks natural hair too.

Ya she is but I forgot her when I was making the compilation.
Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Princessderaa(f): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2014
uuuhhhhhmm op thanks for making me to be more proud of my natural and virgin hair.
muah.
NATURAL AIR ROCKS.

#TEAM NATURAL HAIR#

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) by Roum(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2014
xandyE:

Tnk u smiley
uwc...to be candid u right up my Alley! can we be friends? plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.