Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV (18372 Views)

Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Swift Networks 4G LTE: Solution To Nigerian Sluggish Internet Connections? / Cbn’s Monetary Policy Committee Proffers Solution To Global Economic Crisis 0 C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by orbis(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mr OP....you would have done more justice to the topic by bringing out excerpts of the video in written format. not everyone had good network to watch YouTube especially when it's an NTA program

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Princek12(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
He is just installing solar panels, a technology that is widely used in California, and we won't hear word. There is no innovation here. I thought I was about to watch a video of an innovation by a Nigerian or a unique business method...anything new...but is this all I get?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by pat077: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by akpumping7720(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Corrupt public officials will never make this come to reality. Embezzlement is their watchword, instead of investing in reasonable and benefit-driven ideas like this

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Princek12(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
orbis:
Mr OP....you would have done more justice to the topic by bringing out excerpts of the video in written format. not everyone had good network to watch YouTube especially when it's an NTA program

There is nothing in the video except a "technician" talking about installing solar panels and how solar energy is an alternative to diesel and gasoline generators...and how using solar generates less fumes and exhaust. And the fact that this made front page is worrisome.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Princek12:

There is nothing in the video except a "technician" talking about installing solar panels and how solar energy is an alternative to diesel and gasoline generators...and how using solar generates less fumes and exhaust. And the fact that this made front page is worrisome.
OP should tell us the costs of installing solar in a one bedroom, 2 bedrooms , 3 bedrooms and so on. We are aware of the solar technology, it is the cost that is our problem. Is he doing it at a cheaper rate?
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Kunleskey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gud
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by watchindelta(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
ummm gud but generators importing don,t what to hear such things oh. dey will kill it before arrival.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by eleko1: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by holatin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
u get Mb oooo.
I will watch it when alaba put am for cd
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
you can actually make your own solar panels. you dont need to pay for it. then you get like 6 car batteries and link them together, to store the energy and an inverter. although if you are running air conditioning you will need something more powerful
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by channelz: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin
IAMGEJ:
Those commenting without listening angry angry angry angry angry

chai* NL and front page mata.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by stagger: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
good its from a youth

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot me
a watzap massage +2348036428996

Animal!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by jauntty: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
For those who cannot watch the video...its all about using Solar energy and Inverters to provide electricity.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
sukkot:
you can actually make your own solar panels. you dont need to pay for it. then you get like 6 car batteries and link them together, to store the energy and an inverter. although if you are running air conditioning you will need something more powerful

How do you build your own solar panels?
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by dozymars(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
* There is a great opportunity for Job seekers:

we are looking for subdealers, freelance marketers and resellers for our Inverter/Solar business.

You can earn good commission from this.

Our freelance marketers earn btw N100,000 to N250,000 per month, depends on how hardworking you can be.

contact us on info@penatechgroup.com for details

or Visit our website on www.inverternigeria.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

How do you build your own solar panels?
get a big bag of solar cells. then connect them together, as big as you want it. then cover both sides with fiber glass and seal the edge.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
D clueless power minister promised increased power supply 4rm november but xtreme reverse is d status-quo! My 2 gens are beging me to buy anoda!
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Tobetoe(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Good one ... Buh i couldnt see it, moi asha 302 is pissinq me off
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by nkpommpko(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
These solar, people should come out and tell us, how much it will cost to put solar that will carry one air conditioner, one deep freezer, one led tv, a couple light bulbs. What is the life span? The they can start to compare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
sukkot:
get a big bag of solar cells. then connect them together, as big as you want it. then cover both sides with fiber glass and seal the edge.

Where can I get solar bags? What's the cost for one(s) plus glass, enough to power a 2 bedroom flat? Seal with what and what's the life span? Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

Where can I get solar bags? What's the cost for one(s) plus glass, enough to power a 2 bedroom flat? Seal with what? Thank you.
alibaba.com. very cheap. solar cells. buy a bag. and make your own solar panel as big and as powerful as you want it
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by roufy235(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
okay
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
sukkot:
alibaba.com. very cheap. solar cells. buy a bag. and make your own solar panel as big and as powerful as you want it

Please how many bags can power a 2 bedroom flat, and what is the cost and life span? Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

Please how many bags can power a 2 bedroom flat, and what is the cost and life span? Thank you.
well i am in europe so i dont need to make one myself but the solar cells are like 1 inch by 3 inches. so try to determine how big you want your solar panel to be. then determine how many 1 inch by 3 inches solar cells will fit in that space. its DIY so you can make it as huge as you want. you seal with glue. i am sure you can get fiber glass in naija. then buy six car batteries to store all the energy and then buy an inverter to convert it. this should be able to power all your lights and fridge and electronic appliances 24 7. i cant guarantee an airconditioner though cuz you know airconditioner uses lots of electricity. but you will never be out of light forever

let me see if i can find a video of someone who has done it on youtube. hold on. there is nothing you cant find on youtube
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

haaa you are lucky. i found someone who has made it too on youtube. watch and enjoy. then go out and get your independence from NEPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNH2YGzwznI

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

stay in touch and let me know how you get on bro
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Elijah348(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
the problem with nigeria is that we dont know we have a problem.

let take the light prob for example, with the resources in Nigeria our light shouldnt even cough, not to talk of blink.

1.solar
there are more than 4 to 5 states in nigeria where the sun can roast a live rat, wouldnt it be beneficial if the government or private investors tap that energy on a massive scale and urs it to generate electricity

2. Waste
the amount of waste in Nig alone is not something to talk about, convert those waste to gas via biogas tanks and you would be solving two problems,
A. You would be producing gas which if liquified can be used to generate electrcity or used as cooking gas in it gasous form.
B. You would be cleaning the streets of nigeria
C.fertalizers for our farmers, which in turn will reduce import on fertilizers and save money

3. Wind.
should i even stress this point?? We have cities and states along the costal lanes, wind vanes would do the job

there are many more that i may not knw of, buh if Nigerians were truly serious, these means would not only creat jobs it would also generate electricity and is environmentally friendly

or if they were trully serious about the light thingie, they could partner with russia or iran on nuclear energy development

so my humble subbmission, is still that we dont know we have a problem and the problem keeps escalating because of our dependance on oil.
#word #GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
sukkot:
stay in touch and let me know how you get on bro

Definitely. Thank you very much. Please can you provide a comprehensive DIY link and also a genuine cell seller link on alibaba.com ? I'm grateful.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
frehage:

Definitely. Thank you very much. Please can you provide a comprehensive DIY link and also a genuine cell seller link on alibaba.com ? I'm grateful.
a comprehensive DIY link ? hmmm not sure where to find one bro but when you get all the resources together you can keep in touch and i can walk you through everything. genuine cell seller on alibaba.com ? you have to do that research on your own. but trust me it is not hard to do. speak to a few and establish a rapport and then just make sure you start slow. dont send large amounts of money to anyone. once you buy a bag of cells and they send it to you, then you can go ahead and buy more now that the rapport has been established. but that is something you have to do on your own. but trust me, the benefits of this journey will be a lifetime of light. take it as an exciting adventure. if you know people in china, thats another great advantage. they can buy the cells very cheap for you in person
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by darediamond(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Solar Electric Power Sytem is not the real solution as you can not get 24/7 electricity from it.
The best solutiion is Permanent Magnet Motor and or Electromagnet Motor Power Electric System which the World Goverment actuall knows about but are Powerfully surpressing so that the Poor will not get emancipated from there there Grip (Oil).

This is it:
Get a DC generator that can output say 24VDC 10A to 20A at a low RPM of the DC Motor that will bé driving it.
What you wants to achieve here is using say 24W to Generate 240W nd above and that means PERPETUAL MOTION or OVER UNITY which kicks against that usless, diabolic and dubious laws of laws in so called PHYSICS.

To fully achieve this Electric Generation sytem have tested myself, you need:
1. Inverter
2. SuperCapacitor bank.
3. Diode bridge
4. Voltage Regulator
5. 1 DC Generator (low speed high output power)
6. 1 DC Motor (high speed low input power)

You can source for some of the parts at Aliexpress.com and others at Alibaba.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Shuts Down Car Dealers’ Offices In Kaduna, Sokoto / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.