Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV (18374 Views)

Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Swift Networks 4G LTE: Solution To Nigerian Sluggish Internet Connections? / Cbn’s Monetary Policy Committee Proffers Solution To Global Economic Crisis 0 C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
sukkot:
a comprehensive DIY link ? hmmm not sure where to find one bro but when you get all the resources together you can keep in touch and i can walk you through everything. genuine cell seller on alibaba.com ? you have to do that research on your own. but trust me it is not hard to do. speak to a few and establish a rapport and then just make sure you start slow. dont send large amounts of money to anyone. once you buy a bag of cells and they send it to you, then you can go ahead and buy more now that the rapport has been established. but that is something you have to do on your own. but trust me, the benefits of this journey will be a lifetime of light. take it as an exciting adventure. if you know people in china, thats another great advantage. they can buy the cells very cheap for you in person

I appreciate Bro. Will keep you posted.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Electronzeez(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
darediamond:
SOLAR Electric Power Sytem is not the REAL solution as you can not get 24/7 electricity from it.
The best solutiion is Permanent Magnet Motor and or Electromagnet Motor Power Electric System which the World Goverment actuall knows about but are Powerfully surpressing so that the Poor will not get emancipated from there there Grip (Oil).

This is it:
Get a DC generator that can output say 24VDC 10A to 20A at a low RPM of the DC Motor that will bé driving it.
What you wants to achieve here is using say 24W to Generate 240W nd above and that means PERPETUAL MOTION or OVER UNITY which kicks against that usless, diabolic and dubious laws of laws in so called PHYSICS.

To fully achieve this Electric Generation sytem have tested myself, you need:
1. Inverter
2. SuperCapacitor bank.
3. Diode bridge
4. Voltage Regulator
5. 1 DC Generator (low speed high output power)
6. 1 DC Motor (high speed low input power)

You can source for some of the parts at Aliexpress.com and others at Alibaba.com

firstly, @words in capital is conflicting with your signature.
Secondly, your system set up is term by a physics phenomenon WARDLEONARD i.e a system with generator and motor. your voltage regulator serves as a feedback.
I actually appreciate your local espionage but would want you to elaborate on the type of inverter suitable **online or ofline,** modify or pure sine wave also tell me what function would a supercapacitor bank serve, abeit i was expecting to see a 'battery bank'. What are the bridge rectification for when there is already an inverter in your system of generation.....these questions i need you to answer thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
darediamond:
Solar Electric Power Sytem is not the real solution as you can not get 24/7 electricity from it.
The best solutiion is Permanent Magnet Motor and or Electromagnet Motor Power Electric System which the World Goverment actuall knows about but are Powerfully surpressing so that the Poor will not get emancipated from there there Grip (Oil).

This is it:
Get a DC generator that can output say 24VDC 10A to 20A at a low RPM of the DC Motor that will bé driving it.
What you wants to achieve here is using say 24W to Generate 240W nd above and that means PERPETUAL MOTION or OVER UNITY which kicks against that usless, diabolic and dubious laws of laws in so called PHYSICS.

To fully achieve this Electric Generation sytem have tested myself, you need:
1. Inverter
2. SuperCapacitor bank.
3. Diode bridge
4. Voltage Regulator
5. 1 DC Generator (low speed high output power)
6. 1 DC Motor (high speed low input power)

You can source for some of the parts at Aliexpress.com and others at Alibaba.com

Can you please give a step by step guide, specifications, capacity and life span, and also how your project went or is going? Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by teadrake(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
bercarray:
good one,more reason y youths shd be given d chance to rule,bt i tnk we are only sayn ds bkus we arent given d chance, cos everybdy wants to embezzle money
Trust me dear,their selfishness is of high magnitude,not until we vye and claim it, those old fools politician will cease to think there're no youth atall
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
good its from a youth

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot me
a watzap massage +2348036428996

Let me guess you score 6 magas weekly who want to know how to make 12k by paying you 2k. Sounds just about right.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
armadeo:

Let me guess you score 6 magas weekly who want to know how to make 12k by paying you 2k. Sounds just about right.
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
frehage:

Definitely. Thank you very much. Please can you provide a comprehensive DIY link and also a genuine cell seller link on alibaba.com ? I'm grateful.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2014-hot-sale-high-efficiency-156mmx156mm_458849668.html
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by sukkot: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
frehage:

Thanks a lot. So a bag equals one box or carton?
yup. but i dont know how each company packages their own so just ask them how many cells they have in one box
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by frehage: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
sukkot:
yup. but i dont know how each company packages their own so just ask them how many cells they have in one box

Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by SenatorJames(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice idea. this country will be great ones more.
Re: A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV by Shaunscot(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2014
sukkot:
a comprehensive DIY link ? hmmm not sure where to find one bro but when you get all the resources together you can keep in touch and i can walk you through everything. genuine cell seller on alibaba.com ? you have to do that research on your own. but trust me it is not hard to do. speak to a few and establish a rapport and then just make sure you start slow. dont send large amounts of money to anyone. once you buy a bag of cells and they send it to you, then you can go ahead and buy more now that the rapport has been established. but that is something you have to do on your own. but trust me, the benefits of this journey will be a lifetime of light. take it as an exciting adventure. if you know people in china, thats another great advantage. they can buy the cells very cheap for you in person

Well here is a DIY document I shared.

Hope it helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu6nobnrwij9d99/DIY%20Solar%20Projects%20How%20to%20Put%20the%20Sun%20to%20Work%20in%20Your%20Home.Pdf?dl=0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Shuts Down Car Dealers’ Offices In Kaduna, Sokoto / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.