Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop (1051 Views)

How Do I Get My Wi-fi Working? / Sim Card Slot On My Laptop, How Do I Use It To Connect To The Internet / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by jjamani(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
please guys I need your help.
I'm trying to connect my laptop to my phone hotspot. but this what I see on my laptop network page

"The setting saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network"

what should I do?
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
jjamani:
I'm trying to connect my laptop to my phone hotspot. but this what I see on my laptop network page

"The setting saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network"

what should I do?

Disable and reenable your wireless card
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

Disable and reenable your wireless card
clear u having problems with ur hooves,ba?
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by roselynbas(f): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
jjamani:

what should I do?

what is your phone type and what is your OS on the laptop?
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by heatmeup(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
roll back your wifi settings
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by jjamani(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2014
heatmeup:
roll back your wifi settings
sorry wht do you mean by roll back my wifi?

roselynbas:

what is your phone type and what is your OS on the laptop?
. I use an android phone.. and a window 7 system.
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by heatmeup(f): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2014
jjamani:
sorry wht do you mean by roll back my wifi?

. I use an android phone.. and a window 7 system.
sorry i tot u are using pc
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by jjamani(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
heatmeup:
sorry i tot u are using pc
so what should i do?
Re: My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop by gr8virus(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Try removing the password of your hotspot and connect again

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? / Toshiba Laptop Sales At Micostarmall / Hp Dv6-3023nr 4GB Ram,500GB HD, 15.6″ Display For A Very Beatable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.