Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji (17675 Views)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by brainpower(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Seen this house severally and its very beautiful but except the interior design is very exceptional, the house is nothing close to a billion. Just this big building and another one or two which looks like the BQ or or the hall and the hill-like something in front of the main building. The house is really affordable if you compare how long he has been in politics and how greedy and corrupt our politicians are. I'm not saying the OP doesn't have a point, we are on thesame page but my difference is based on what he said that the house can be taken for a four star hotel. If you are so fascinated by this compound then it means that enugu politicans are not stealing much. Come to my state, that's Rivers State, a common LG chairman built a five star hotel at omoku(krisdera) and even small commissioners are building shopping malls for homes. Its quite unfortunate the kind of people leading us.
If you check carefully, you won't see any constituency office in all the areas he represents. Smh.

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fire15:

You're a lair. This mansion you're talking about is not opposite Nike lake Hotel, it's along the road to the Hotel. This building took so many years to be completed, conservatively not less 6 years, and his house in Enugu off Chime ave. in New Haven, Enugu is a semi detached duplex, in he has been staying as a LG Chairman. For a 2 term LG Chairman, 2 term member HOR and now a Senator in his second term in Nigerian context, he's a poor man. The political office holders in Nigeria are making so much, to curtail this,"Vote Buhari For President"
This is his first term in the senate. This building was started 2 years ago.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by UnknownT: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
brainpower:
Seen this house severally and its very beautiful but except the interior design is very exceptional, the house is nothing close to a billion. Just this big building and another one or two which looks like the BQ or or the hall and the hill-like something in front of the main building. The house is really affordable if you compare how long he has been in politics and how greedy and corrupt our politicians are. I'm not saying the OP doesn't have a point, we are on thesame page but my difference is based on what he said that the house can be taken for a four star hotel. If you are so fascinated by this compound then it means that enugu politicans are not stealing much. Come to my state, that's Rivers State, a common LG chairman built a five star hotel at omoku(krisdera) and even small commissioners are building shopping malls for homes. Its quite unfortunate the kind of people leading us.
If you check carefully, you won't see any constituency office in all the areas he represents. Smh.
Tony Okocha's Aluminum factory(vogue) has started operations and he has started erecting bottle water factory in d same hectare

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
brainpower:
The interior of this building can build two luxury duplex. I have been inside the building. I didnt take pictured because I didnt wanna rouse suspicions but I will try and take more pictures when next he is in town.
The BQ you refered to are also luxury ones and not Everyday BQ.

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by biafranqueen: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

The interior of this building can build two luxury duplex. I have been inside the building. I didnt take pictured because I didnt wanna rouse suspicions but I will try and take more pictures when next he is in town.
The BQ you refered to are also luxury ones and not Everyday BQ.
Are you from Enugu? Because if you were you would know his background and know the guy even try to be humble undecided
Your obviously not acquainted with the old money bags in Enugu or you would even be ashamed to post this thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
UnknownT:
Yes! D senator was 'gainfully employed' too b4 he became a senator. As if if he changes from his 'selfish' ways and awards u a contract, u wouldn't be singing GIL Nnaji till 2019?
Yes, he was a member of house of rep and a local government chairman.
Am not a contractor, am a medical doctor.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by UnknownT: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

Yes, he was a member of house of rep and a local government chairman.
Am not a contractor, am a medical doctor.
This is Nigeria, u don't need to b a contractor to supply medical equipments to some of the primary health centres in his senatorial if he isn't selfish
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
UnknownT:
This is Nigeria, u don't need to b a contractor to supply medical equipments to some of the primary health centres in his senatorial if he isn't selfish
Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by UnknownT: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimoz:

Keep on deceiving yourself
better dan you to deceive me
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by biafranqueen: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is his father do you know who he is?
I am not a big fan of the family but even if he did not go into politics he could build this house in your village and the village all your friends.

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by titoetal(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
The day I passed by that building I asked what that edifice represent and which group are using it? When told it belongs to this senator, I was not surprised.

All of them, I mean all the polithiefcians across the nation are disappointment. Self serving. The civil society and especially labour Congress are not speaking out again. No one asks them question, they have made themselves lords and commanders. May be one day, they will be asked to give account by the masses themselves.
They allocates fat salaries and allowances for themselves but can't legislate living wages for Nigerian workers.
I wish the people will be more enlightened and hopefully use the ballot or recall options if at all it counts to make them know that power belongs to the people.

1 Like

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gil Nnaji could be selfish and has not performed, but one thing you can't take away from him is that without being a senator he can still build the same house cos he is the son of late OdezuluIgbo 1 of Nike land.

3 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by achi4u(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
comrChris:
I have seen similar houses like this at abakaliki and sometimes l wonder where people makes this kinda money!! Now l know better

Na only God go judge and punish our polithiefcians
Just along Onwe road, na there our money finished.
Ndi politicians don kill us.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by iamdotune(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hey! Af u seen my house at all undecided is this wah u call a mansion n even saying u'll probably call a mansion... Disappointed lipsrsealed
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Cuckoo48: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2014
This OP is jealous. Senator Nnaji is my senator and I can tell you he is a very nice man. Very kind and approachable and always willing to help a constituent. Infact am rooting for him to return to the senate if possible. Secondly the humble senator was born rich. His father was Igwe Edward Nnaji of Nike, the longest serving Igbo monarch when he died. Igwe Nnaji was a first class king and one of the highest ranking kings in Igboland, on the same level as the Obi of Onitsha. So, that his son, a five star first class prince built a house is no news. Christ, senator Nnaji was born and raised in a palace. So jealous people should try harder, cos u can't pull this noble prince down.

7 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by goldfish80(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Gil Nnaji could be selfish and has not performed, but one thing you can't take away from him is that without being a senator he can still build the same house cos he is the son of late OdezuluIgbo 1 of Nike land.
Can his elder brother,Julius the current Igwe afford to be build that house? Do you know how man wives and concubines his late father has? Abeg leave matter.
Truth is that Sen Gill has been a disappointment. You can tell how unpopular he is when members of his constituency were celebrating when he was swindled a few billions.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by osile2012: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=15pt]Most NL members be like "WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN .... " grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by osile2012: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Cuckoo48:
This OP is jealous. Senator Nnaji is my senator and I can tell you he is a very nice man. Very kind and approachable and always willing to help a constituent. Infact am rooting for him to return to the senate if possible. Secondly the humble senator was born rich. His father was Igwe Edward Nnaji of Nike, the longest serving Igbo monarch when he died. Igwe Nnaji was a first class king and one of the highest ranking kings in Igboland, on the same level as the Obi of Onitsha. So, that his son, a five star first class prince built a house is no news. Christ, senator Nnaji was born and raised in a palace. So jealous people should try harder, cos u can't pull this noble prince down.

[size=15pt]IF WHICH ONE BE 5 STAR FIRST CLASS PRINCE? grin grin[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by haywenzo(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2014
You all check out haywenzo94. to humor yourselves with posts that are everyday happenings
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Eziachi: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Fire15:

You're a lair. This mansion you're talking about is not opposite Nike lake Hotel, it's along the road to the Hotel. This building took so many years to be completed, conservatively not less 6 years, and his house in Enugu off Chime ave. in New Haven, Enugu is a semi detached duplex, in he has been staying as a LG Chairman. For a 2 term LG Chairman, 2 term member HOR and now a Senator in his second term in Nigerian context, he's a poor man. The political office holders in Nigeria are making so much, to curtail this,"Vote Buhari For President"
So he was and still is a professional public dependent and reaper then? Enough said.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
chimoz:
its not about me, its about the masses and the best way to do it is to point out things like this to the masses.

chimoz:

Stop been silly, there are many houses in Nike that can easily compete with this building, infact his brother Cornelius Nnaji has a house of this grade....he is the local government chairman but he built before becoming the chairman and is people oriented too.

I think it's about you!!!
Free the man.

Will you be happier if this house was in Lagos instead of NIKE ENUGU

Talk about substance and not small thing like house.
What is your point actually
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Eziachi: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2014
gtrust:

I think it's about you!!!
Free the man.

Will you be happier if this house was in Lagos instead of NIKE ENUGU

Talk about substance and not small thing like house.
What is your point actually
Sometimes I don't know whether to weep or laugh. So your biggest worry about public servants building mansions is just were the mansion located?
Gosh!!!!
Nigerians deserved the leadership they are saddled with, honestly.
What a people!

2 Likes

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2014
spyder880:

Leave him alone? When he is my senator and does not even know the location of my home town?

Yes, you got a point there.
Tell him to come to your home town otherwise you and people in your home town will make sure you don't vote for him.

Bring his house into this No!!
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Eziachi:

Sometimes I don't know whether to weep or laugh. So your biggest worry about public servants building mansions is just were the mansion located?
Gosh!!!!
Nigerians deserved the leadership they are saddled with, honestly.
What a people!

No, I'm saying: whether you like it or not that senator WILL build that mansion!

Now, if you have a problem with the senator's stewardship then bring your points to the table of public opinion and NOT his house.

Let us discuss substance, I mean, let us discuss real issues!!!

What are the expectations of the constituency from their Senator = topic of discussion.

His house is NOT = topic of discussion!
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 2:15am On Nov 24, 2014
We could spend all 4 years on his house and not get the real message out there.

As your Senator: what are your expectations from him
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by egift(m): 2:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Why do I think this has something to do with IFEOMA?
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kmariko: 2:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Some sections of Nigeria indeed deserve the leaders they get.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2014
The guy na disappointment
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 24, 2014
biafranqueen:
This is his father do you know who he is?
I am not a big fan of the family but even if he did not go into politics he could build this house in your village and the village all your friends.
This is not the father, this is julius Nnaji his senior brother who took over from their father after his death. There father is Edward Nnaji and he died around 2003. And he cant build that house.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 24, 2014
goldfish80:

Can his elder brother, George the current Igwe afford to be build that house? Do you know how man wives and concubines his late father has? Abeg leave matter.
Truth is that Sen Gill has been a disappointment. You can tell how unpopular he is when members of his constituency were celebrating when he was swindled a few billions.

George is not the igwe, julius is the igwe
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
He cant build it. Igwe edward Nnaji married around 7 wives and has about 17 sons and after his death, the wealth was shared. There are other sons of the man who are barely comfortable. Its the few that are successful in business or politics that are making waves.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by ChimaAdeoye: 4:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Fire15:

Buhari is a THIEF!
He still has not accounted for the billions entrusted to him via PTF.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 / Demolition Of Borno PDP Secretariat In Maiduguri By APC (Pictures) / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.