Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! (1184 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by foshola(m): 3:05am On Nov 28, 2008
UNFORTUNATELY FOR DANIEL, HE WAS DATING HIS COUSIN WHERE THEY MET IN SCHOOL AT LONDON.
IT HAPPENED THAT DANIEL(NOW 26 years) WAS TAKEN AWAY PRIOR TO THE BIRTH OF JULIET(NOW 25 years) 2 LONDON.
THEY MET IN SCHOOL WHERE THEY WERE BOTH STUDYING MEDICINE.THEY FALL IN love AND LATER DECIDED TO MAKE IT OPEN TO THERE PARENTS AFTER THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN SLEEPING TOGETHER.WHEN THEY HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO COME HOME AFTER BOTH OF THEM MIGHT HAVE TOLD THEIR PARENTS ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP(SINCE THEY CAME FROM THE SAME TOWN,IT SEEMS PERFECT).
WHEN THEY FINALLY CAME HOME REJOICING, UNFORTUNATELY FOR BOTH, THE TOO PARENTS WHERE TOGETHER AT THE AIR PORT WAITING FOR THEM.WHEN THEY SAW BOTH PARTIES,THE MOTHER OF DANIEL FELL DOWN AND FAINTED WHILE OTHERS SHOUTED,SCREAMED,
NOW MY QUESTION IS:
DANIEL INSISTED ON MARRYING JULIET SINCE THEY R JST COUSINS(HE SAID IT DOES NOT MAKE/MATTER)
JULIET SAID SHE IS PREGNANT FOR DANIEL,WOULD SHE ABORT THE BABY?(A MORTAL SIN)
DANIEL'S MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL SAYZ IF SUCH HAPPENS, SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THEM AND DIE INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING ABORMINATION/EVIL.
JULIET'S FATHER SAYZ HE WOULD Dis-OWN HER IF SHE TRIES SUCH.
DANIEL'S FATHER ADVICED THEM TO GO AT THE MARKET SQUARE TO CONFESS THEIR SINS BEFORE THEIR VILLAGE SHRINE, OTHERWISE THE gods OF THEIR LAND WILL TERMINATE THEIR FUTURE.
JULIET'S MOTHER SAYZ HER DAUGHTER WOULD NOT BE TAKEN TO ANY SHRINE,SAYZ THEY ARE CHRISTIANS
WHAT IS UR SUGGESTIONS PLZ
?
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by outlaws(m): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2008
cool

That is not abormination, shut your mouth.
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by praxx(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
people from some art of Nigeria marry their cousins
Ilorin Kwara state precisely.
i stand to be corrected.
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by Hotstepper(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
na wah oooo, That's why I ask alot of questions especially once i meet a guy from the same town as me. This is also a lesson that no sex b4 da D-day or when both parties are sure that there is no string attached.

Well, my opinion becomes that the baby should be born cuz terminating it is more of a sin than the so called abomination the parents are preaching.
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by Outstrip(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
The cousin thing is icky to me but it is done in some nigerian cultures and even from a religious standpoint Abraham married his half sister. I don't know. If you can live with it then ,
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by TOYOSI20(f): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
outlaws:

cool

That is not abormination, shut your mouth.

LOL, OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by Mindfreak1: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2008
Thunder fire ya yansh ode
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by SeanT21(f): 4:12am On Nov 29, 2008
Is this a movie script?

Seem like it!!
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by pastorking(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2008
Home movie, but an old script.
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by CrazyMan(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2008
This is a very serious case. But it wasn't their fault; their parents should try and understand.
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by dbaptist1(m): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2008
let dem seek d face of GOD there is nothing that He cant do
Re: He In Engaged With His Cousin,she Is Pregnant For Him:abormination! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2008
I've seen this movie, it even has a part 3 comin out soon

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Wont Let Go Of An "old Friend" / I Feel Choked! / Awesome Memory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.